What gives? (Gadgets and Gear)

Richard Logue

Utility Belt, pp. 130.

Its set up as a Focussed Multipower. The first slot listed is Advanced Lockpick Set: +2 to Lockpicking, OAF.

I'm in Hero Designer trying to put the Utility Belt on a character. My first thought is that the Advanced Lockpick Set is Skill Levels. But when I put it in, the program doesnt like Skills being put in Multipowers and doesn't like Skill Levels being a Focus.

What am I doing wrong? How do I build the Advanced Lockpick Set as part of the cool Utility Belt?

Richard

Re: What gives? (Gadgets and Gear)

Or, you could just write it out longhand, which is the way I do it. Hero Designer has lots of little gaps like that, and it is hard to put something in that isn't book-legal.

BTW is that one awesome book, or what?

I would say 'yes'.. if I could get it. My former rpg store no longer keeps current with Hero Games products, even though time and again I've asked and called them about current products. Now, I have no choice but to look online for it since there's no place even in driving distance. :weep:

Anyone have any suggestions for good places to order Hero Games products from? I'm looking for a new store to make my permanent home store. Au revoir former rpg store!