Supers With Pictures: Fun For All

OddHat

Re: Supers With Pictures: Fun For All

Another great character Mike. I wish I could rep you. :)

Damn thing gave me fits. Redid some of her skills twice, and rewrote her Powers and Tactics twice. I also realized I was creating a Sapphire clone and had to work on that. Oh, and uhm... those are about all the pics I can post of the wind sprite.

Damn thing gave me fits. Redid some of her skills twice' date=' and rewrote her Powers and Tactics twice. I also realized I was creating a Sapphire clone and had to work on that. Oh, and uhm... those are about all the pics I can post of the wind sprite.[/quote']

I love the origin. I've always been fond of the Crime Fighting Movie Hero type. Adding in the found artifacts give it a nice Silver Age feel that also wouldn't be out of place in a Manga heroine story. She could go slightly darker as well considering the real world of Hong Kong cinema and its ties to Triad life. Very solid character. :)

I love the origin. I've always been fond of the Crime Fighting Movie Hero type. Adding in the found artifacts give it a nice Silver Age feel that also wouldn't be out of place in a Manga heroine story. She could go slightly darker as well considering the real world of Hong Kong cinema and its ties to Triad life. Very solid character. :)

Oddhat, I like these comments and am going to swipe them for the website version of the character.

Susano

There appears to be some problem with your program a 28 DEX (wierd number) generates a 9.333 (round to 9) Combat Value not a 10.

OTOH I like the character...just the sort of NPC to show up in Synergy's Sensundan One Game.

Hawksmoor

Susano

There appears to be some problem with your program a 28 DEX (wierd number) generates a 9.333 (round to 9) Combat Value not a 10.

As I do all of this by hand, that's my mistake.

BTW, what's so weird about a 28 DEX?

OTOH I like the character...just the sort of NPC to show up in Synergy's Sensundan One Game.

Thanks!

As I do all of this by hand, that's my mistake.

BTW, what's so weird about a 28 DEX?

Thanks!

It is a PCism. PCs play with points and NPCs do not. Hence a starting PC has minmaxing all over the place and DEX is the most common target of finding breakpoints. 28 DEX is a stopover point to the important 29 DEX breakpoint. This is why I always up Nighthawk's DEX to 26 because 25 is just a lousy number. 27 is better because even though it is not a efficiency breakpoint it allows you to go faster than those using DEX 26. But DEX 28 has less benefit and is thus weird.

You are welcome.

Hawksmoor

Super Cutie Star Officer Sachiko

For her full character sheet, see:

http://bobtokyo.robertdorf.com/Characters/Super%20Cutie%20Star%20Officer%20Sachiko.htm

[b]Super Cutie Star Officer Sachiko - Sachiko Mura[/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
25    STR     5   25      14-       HTH Damage 5d6  END [2]
30    DEX     30   30      15-       OCV 10 DCV 10
23    CON     6   23      14-
17    BODY    4   17      12-
13    INT     3   13      12-       PER Roll 12-
13    EGO     6   13      12-       ECV: 4
40    PRE     5   40      17-       PRE Attack: 8d6
22    COM     3   22      13-
5    PD      0   5/17             5/17 PD (0/12 rPD)
5    ED      0   5/17             5/17 ED (0/12 rED)
5    SPD     10   5                 Phases:  3, 5, 8, 10, 12
10    REC     0   10
46    END     0   46
42    STUN    0   42
7    RUN      0   7"                END [2]
2    SWIM     0   2"                END [1]
10    LEAP     0   10"                10" forward, 5" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 72[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
15     [b][i]Fate Favors the Cute[/i][/b]: Luck 3d6 - END=0
2     [b][i]Trained Police Officer[/i][/b]: Running +1" (7" total) - END=1
    Super Cutie Officer Sachiko Form, all slots Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
8     1)  [b][i]Strength Of Love[/i][/b]: +10 STR (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=1
16     2)  [b][i]Heart of Purity[/i][/b]: +10 CON (20 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
8     3)  [b][i]Well Padded[/i][/b]: +5 BODY (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
24     4)  [b][i]Space Patrol-Woman's Speed[/i][/b]: +10 DEX (30 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
8     5)  [b][i]Impressive Presentation[/i][/b]: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
5     6)  [b][i]Hypnotic Presentation[/i][/b]: +15 PRE (15 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (Only for friendly PRE uses against Straight Men and Lesbian Women; -1 1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) [Notes: Men and lesbian women find it almost impossible to resist Sachiko's charms.] - END=
2     7)  [b][i]Very Impressively Healthy[/i][/b]: +6 COM (3 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
8     8)  [b][i]Too Cute To Hurt[/i][/b]: +2 with DCV (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
8     9)  [b][i]Lovely Officer Sachiko Leaping[/i][/b]: Leaping +5" (10" forward, 5" upward) (Accurate) (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=1
14     10) [b][i]Super Cutie Invulnerability I[/i][/b]: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=0
14     11) [b][i]Super Cutie Invulnerability II[/i][/b]: Life Support  (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) (17 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=0
7     12) [b][i]Super Cutie Invulnerability III[/i][/b]: Healing 1 BODY, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (20 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=0
37     [b][i]Golden Gun of Love and Peace[/i][/b]: Multipower, 75-point reserve,  (75 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1) - END=
4u     1)  [b][i]Peace and Happiness Bullets[/i][/b]: Energy Blast 6d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), No Normal Defense ([standard]; Non-Human Nervous System, the inability to feel pleasure, and an enraged state can block this effect; +1) (75 Active Points); OAF (-1) [Notes: These golden bullets fill the target with such joy and pleasure that they may pass out from the experience.] - END=0
3u     2)  [b][i]Golden Ropes of Love[/i][/b]: Entangle 3d6, 5 DEF, Takes No Damage From Attacks Limited Group (The ropes will take damage from area attacks, but must be specifically targetted by any other attack; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (70 Active Points); OAF (-1), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) [Notes: This strange energy beam forms a golden web over the target.] - END=0
3u     3)  [b][i]Wave Motion Little Big Boom[/i][/b]: Energy Blast 15d6, 16 Charges (+0) (75 Active Points); OAF (-1), Beam (-1/4) [Notes: A limited number of times per day, the Golden Gun can launch very unfriendly attacks.] - END=[16]

[b]POWERS Cost: 186[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
     Police Training
5      1)  Block:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort
5      2)  Breaking Throw:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab One Limb; HKA 1d6 , Disable; Target Falls
4      3)  Disarm:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 45 STR to Disarm roll
4      4)  Escape:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 50 STR vs. Grabs
3      5)  Joint Lock:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab One Limb; 20 STR for holding on
3      6)  Legsweep:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 8d6 Strike, Target Falls
3      7)  Slam:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 7d6 +v/5, Target Falls
8      8)  +2 HTH Damage Class(es)

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 35[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
     Police Officer
1      1)  Combat Driving 8-
3      2)  Conversation 17-
3      3)  Deduction 12-
3      4)  Persuasion 17-
3      5)  Seduction 17-
3      6)  Oratory 17-
3      7)  Shadowing 12-
3      8)  Criminology 12-
2      9)  CK: Tokyo 11-
2      10) KS: Criminal Law And Procedure 11-
2      11) KS: The Law Enforcement World 11-
2      12) PS: Police Officer 11-
3      13) Streetwise 17-
2      14) WF:  Small Arms
0      Language:  Japanese (idiomatic; literate) (5 Active Points)
2      Language:  English (basic conversation; literate)

[b]SKILLS Cost: 37[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
     Police Officer
4      1)  Contacts (4 points' worth)
2      2)  Fringe Benefit:  Local Police Powers
1      3)  Fringe Benefit:  Law Enforcement Rank
1      4)  Fringe Benefit:  Weapon Permit

[b]PERKS Cost: 8[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
12      Combat Luck (6 PD/6 ED) [Notes: Too Cute To Die]

[b]TALENTS Cost: 12[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
10     Distinctive Features:  Uniform and/or Badge as Police Officer / Inhuman Beauty and skimpy outfit as SCOS (Concealable)
10     Hunted:  Tokyo Sangenjaya Police Department 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
20     Social Limitation:  Subject To Orders (Very Frequently, Major)
15     Social Limitation:  Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)
20     Hunted:  Yakuza 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15     Hunted:  Spyder 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Vow: To Serve and Protect (Very Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Always mind-numbingly cheerful and optimistic, slightly kodomo-poi (Very Common, Moderate)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Impulsive and Overconfident (Very Common, Moderate)
10     Dependent NPC:  Sister (Ami-chan) 8- (Normal)

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 150[/b]

Base Pts: 200
Exp Required: 0
Total Exp Available: 0
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 350

Height: 1.60 m Hair: Brown

Weight: 50.00 kg Eyes: Brown

Appearance: In her human form, an athletically lean Japanese woman in her early 30s. In her Star Officer form, a very healthy and attractive Japanese woman in her early 20s, wearing a distinctive costume.

Personality: Sachiko was a typical Japanese police woman, dedicated to her duty and determined to protect and serve the people of her nation. However, since gaining the Golden Gun and some of the powers of a Star Patrol Officer, Sachiko has grown increasingly more reckless. Her overconfidence is bound to get her in serious trouble one day, but so far the combination of her powers and her remarkable luck have allowed her to escape from a surprising range of situations. Her tendency to flirt and behave as though she were considerably younger than her actual age can be both charming and deeply annoying, often at the same time.

For all of that, Sachiko is still dedicated to doing good. She has kept her powers secret for fear of being ordered to turn the Golden Gun over to government scientists. She still hopes to one day find a Star Patrol officer, and perhaps join that mysterious organization.

Quote: "I am Super Cutie Star Officer! Surrender, and you will not be harmed!"

"Feel my Peace and Happiness Bullets!"

Background: Officer Mura Sachiko anxiously whispered into her headset.

“No Moon Men in sight. I hear something in the crater!â€

The Moon Men’s attack on Japan had begun nearly a weak ago, and all the power of Japan’s Earth Defense Force and Super-heroes had barely kept them at bay. Sachiko had watched helplessly as a group of Moon Men reduced Shibuya’s Tower Records to smoking rubble. Attacked by Space Prince, the Moon Men had fled, but the damage was done.

There was no way of knowing how many people might be trapped inside.

‘I can’t wait! I’m going in!â€

The young officer leapt out of hiding and approached the crater. The site was horrific, and utterly strange. The building had been half melted by the Moon Men’s weapons, and then Space Prince and Star Princess had arrived, their amazing Golden Guns allowing them to halt the building’s collapse. The Princess had remained behind to rescue civilians while the Prince chased after the foe.

Smoke burned Sachiko’s eyes and throat as she searched for survivors as best she could, following the golden tunnels left through the rubble by Star Princes' Golden gun. Sachiko heard screaming, and charged!

At the bottom of the tunnel Star Princes was on her knees, blood flowing freely from a terrible wound in her neck. A Moon Man stood above her, Psychic Sword ready to deal a death blow! Sachiko didn’t hesitate. Her first shot took the Moon Man in the mid back, her second in the shoulder as he began to turn. The third shot took him in the chest. Sachiko rushed to the fallen Princess.

The beautiful girl was younger than Sachiko had thought, barely out of her teens. Her eyes met Sachiko’s, and words formed in the police officer's mind. In Star Princess’ hand was a Golden Gun.

*I am dying,* came the thought, *There is no time. We of the Star Patrol are bringers of hope and peace, dedicated to the protection of the innocent. You tried to save me. I can see into your mind; you are a good person, a police officer, like me. I must beg you, please, take my gun. Find the one called Space Prince. He will teach you how to use it. Protect… *

The dying girl’s thoughts faded, and her body grew still. Weeping, Officer Sachiko took the gun.

The Moon Men were driven from Japan within another month. Space Prince was never seen again.

Six months after the vanishing of the Moon Men, The Super Cutie Star Officer began to protect the people of Japan.

Powers/Tactics: Sachiko has a range of powers based on her Golden Gun, but has as of yet mastered only a tiny fragment of the power she would have as a true Star Patrol Officer. She has learned to use the gun to infuse her body with energy, making her superhumanly strong, fast, and resilient. As a side effect, she is dressed in a partial version of a Star Patrol Officer’s uniform, and her facial features and physical characteristics are significantly altered. She has learned to fire stunning “Peace and Happiness†bullets from the Golden Gun, as well a entangling webs and a deadly energy pulse. She has also found that her alternate form is able to exert a near hypnotic control over most men and some women, making some types of investigation and negotiation far easier. The gun can be taken from Sachiko, but in and of itself this will not reverse her transformation.

Even in her normal form, Sachiko is a shockingly fast and competent police officer. Her martial-arts skills remain useful in her Super identity.

Campaign Use: NPC ally or PC, strange foe in a comedy game.

The Star Patrol could easily be the CU Star Guard, which would make the Golden Gun into a varient on standard Star Guard equpment.

Plot Seeds:

Sachiko is defeated, and after her escape is determined to locate a member of the Star Patrol and obtain propper training. She mistakes one of the PCs for a Star Patrol Officer, and treats any denials as a test.

Sachiko's sister has been kidnapped by an American Super who just happens to look exactly like one of the PCs.

Sachiko attracts the attention of cosmic class enemies, and still only has a very basic understanding of the Golden Gun. She turns to the PCs for help.

Note: Thank you to Susano for the picture.

Very nice. The pic helps a lot! I approve.

Thanks.

The pic was originally posted by Mike "Susano" Surbrook, then stollen by me before I knew he was thinking about writing it up. So, sorry Mike. :(

Still a great pic.

The power names are straight badly translated Japanese Anime, with a nod to the most recent Black Rose movie (Jackie Chan co-production staring the Twins). Threw in the the GL Corps ref because it fits the character style. Tower Records was my favorite hang out in Shibuya; great English book store on the 7th floor, and a cafe in the basement. I think it closed in 2001 or so.

All feedback appreciated. :)

Here is Aoi-kun brother and BTW I tried to keep in mind some of the advice from the Background thread on the Other Genre Board.

[b]Aka-Kun (Red) - AMURO Kenichi[/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
30    STR     20   30      15-       HTH Damage 6d6  END [3]
33    DEX     69   33      16-       OCV 11 DCV 11
20    CON     20   20      13-
12    BODY    4   12      11-
10    INT     0   10      11-       PER Roll 11-
12    EGO     4   12      11-       ECV: 4
20    PRE     10   20      13-       PRE Attack: 4d6
18    COM     4   18      13-
22    PD      16   22             22 PD (11 rPD)
22    ED      18   22             22 ED (11 rED)
6     SPD     17   6                 Phases:  2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
10    REC     0   10
40    END     0   40
40    STUN    3   40
16    RUN      0   16"                END [1]
3     SWIM     1   3"                END [1]
8     LEAP     0   8"                8" forward, 4" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 186[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
22     [b][i]Red Flame Sword[/i][/b]: EB 8 1/2d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (54 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Must pay Endurance to keep it summoned even when not in use (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4), Can be parried/blocked/thrown off by energy weapons (-1/4) - END=2
12     [b][i]Red Flame Light[/i][/b]: Sight Group Images 1" radius, +/-3 to PER Rolls, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (28 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1), Linked (Red Flame Sword; Greater Power is Constant or in use most or all of the time; -1/4) - END=0
5      [b][i]Meditative Healing[/i][/b]: Healing 1 BODY, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (20 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; -1), Self Only (-1/2) - END=0
9      [b][i]Strong Legs[/i][/b]: Leaping +2" (8" forward, 4" upward) (Accurate), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (9 Active Points) - END=1
36     [b][i]Tireless Runner[/i][/b]: Running +10" (16" total), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (36 Active Points) - END=
11     [b][i]Toughened[/i][/b]: Damage Resistance (11 PD/11 ED) - END=0

[b]POWERS Cost: 95[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
2      +1 with Red Flame Sword
3      Acrobatics 16-
3      Breakfall 16-
3      Criminology 11-
3      Lockpicking 16-
0      PS: Private Investigator (Everyman Skill) 11-
3      Security Systems 11-
3      Seduction 13-
3      Shadowing 11-
3      Stealth 16-
3      Streetwise 13-
2      Survival (Urban) 11-

[b]SKILLS Cost: 31[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
21      Contact:  Sakurai Heavy Industries (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (21 Active Points) 8-
5       Money:  Well Off
9       Reputation:  As a very Cool Hero (A large group) 14-, +3/+3d6

[b]PERKS Cost: 35[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
3      Environmental Movement (Balance)

[b]TALENTS Cost: 3[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
10     Distinctive Features:  Artifical Life Form (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Uncommonly-Used Senses)
10     Hunted:  Aoi-kun (Brother) 8- (As Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Mildly Punish)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Compulsive Carouser (Common, Strong)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Lecherous (Common, Moderate)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Loyal to Friends (Common, Moderate)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Protective of Innocents (Common, Strong)
15     Rivalry:  Professional and Romantic (Aoi-kun; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Harm or Kill Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
15     Social Limitation:  Public ID (Frequently, Major)
15     Unluck: 3d6
15     Watched:  National Police Agency 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)
20     Watched:  Nova Corp. 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 150[/b]

Base Pts: 200
Exp Required: 0
Total Exp Available: 0
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 350

Height: 1.80 m

Weight: 75.00 kg

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Brown

Appearance: Age 21

Personality: Aka-kun is a sensationalist. He lives for the next rush whether it is his latest fling or a battle with a super powered foe. To him life is something to be enjoyed down to the last drop. Aka-kun actually would like to get to know his brother Aoi-kun, but when ever he meets him something in him causes him to become competitive to the point of seeing his brother dead. Little does Aoi-kun know that it is his father conditioning taking him over.

Quote:“Drop that loot and prepare to fight villain†as he rushes into the melee.

Background: Kenichi earliest memories were looking at the world through the liquid that filled his glass tube. He was the creation of a secret branch of Sakurai Heavy Industries researchers. A biological weapon that could be massed produced and sold to the highest bidder. He was also biologically related to Dr. Amuro the head of the researchers. Dr. Amuro had used his own genetic material to create a son. It was Dr. Amuro who worked his brain into a sensation junky. He wanted to see how far, Kenichi could grow. Also he had added a high level of rivalry to Kenichi for his non-artificial son Kenji. After all if everything worked out with in a short time Kenji too would have super power. Unfortunately for Dr. Amuro, Kenji died and Sakurai Heavy Industries did a little in house cleaning of some of their more secretive experiments but fortunately for Dr. Amuro, he got wind of the raid and fled.

The Sakurai security force found the growth chambers, some of which were empty, some of them with underdeveloped fetuses and one with a young man in his late teens. This was Kenichi. The leader of the team; one Kondou-san, being a kind man ordered the scientists to bring the young man out of his vat and into the waking world. So it was that Kenichi was not aborted but brought to live on the outside world. Sakurai Heavy Industries has allowed Kenichi to live with Kondou-san and his family, all the while observing how the young man reacts to the outside world and to keep an eye on him. Their greatest fear is that he has some hidden psyche programmed by Dr. Amuro that could prove doom to the company. But so far, they have prospered in their relationship to the young man and have even gone public in their support of him.

Powers/Tactics: Aka-kun wades into battle carelessly. His tactics consist of finding his first foe and dealing with him. This has led to him being laid low several times by villains, but Aka-kun doesn’t care, it is just one more experience.

Campaign Use: Sakurai Heavy Industries fears have apparently proven true, as Kenichi has started a one man war against his former patrons. Is it as they fear that he has a hidden psyche or is somebody else pulling the string?

A new drug has hit the street and after being talked into trying it by a new flame, Kenichi has lost touch with reality. He sees any man as a yakuza and any female madly in love with him and in need of rescuing. How does one stop a supped up and drugged up hero?

Here is Aoi-kun brother and BTW I tried to keep in mind some of the advice from the Background thread on the Other Genre Board.

Very good work, and I liked both the build and the plot seeds. This character would fit right into some of my campaigns.

I owe you rep when I can.

Suggestions as how to better represent the four-legged nature of the vehicle, as well as appropriate disads, and other suggestions more then welcome and highly encouraged. Enjoy!!!

BEWEGLICHE FESTUNG

(Mobile Fortress)

Val	CHA	Cost	Notes
9	SIZE	45	8" x 4"; -9" KB; -6 DCV
58	STR	3	Lift 75 tons; 11 1/2d6 HTH Damage
10	DEX	0	OCV:  3/DCV:  3
30	BODY	22
12	DEF	30
2	SPD	0	Phases:  6, 12
Total Characteristics Cost: 100

Movement:	Ground:	16"/32"
Swimming:	0"/0"

Cost	Abilities and Equipment
Propulsion Systems
4	Four-Legged Walker:  Extra Limbs (4 legs); Limited Manipulation (-1/4)
16	Four-Legged Walking Military Vehicle: Ground Movement +10" (16" total); 
1 Continuing Fuel Charge (easily-obtained fuel; 6 hours; -0)
-2	Ground Vehicle: Swimming -2"

Tactical Systems
81	88mm KwK 36 L/56 Cannon:  RKA 5d6+1, Indirect (can be arced over some 
obstacles; +1/4), +1 Increased STUN Multiplier (+1/4), 200 Charges (+1); OIF 
Bulky (-1), Limited Arc Of Fire (forward 60 degrees; -1/2) Real Weapon (-1/4) 
plus +2 OCV, +2 RMod; OIF Bulky (-1)
5	88mm KwK 36 L/56 Cannon:  Another 88 mm Cannon (total of 2)
44	7.92mm MG 34 Machine-Gun:  RKA 2d6+1, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), +1 Increased 
Stun Multiplier (+1/4), 3,500 Charges (+1); OIF Bulky (-1), Limited Arc Of Fire 
(side 60 degrees; -1/2), Real Weapon (-1/4) plus +2 OCV, +3 RMod; OIF Bulky (-1)
5	7.92 mm MG 34 Machine-Gun:  A second 7.92 mm MG 34 Machine Gun (total of 2)
52	7.92 mm MG 34 Machine-Gun:  RKA 2d6+1, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), +1 Increased 
Stun Multiplier (+1/4), 3,500 Charges (+1); OIF Bulky (-1), Real Weapon (-1/4) plus 
+2 OCV, +3 RMod; OIF Bulky (-1)
29	Large Feet:  Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) for up to 58 STR
15	Impressive:  +15 PRE (30 PRE total)
2	Armored Body: +1 DEF; Limited Coverage ("body"; -1/4)
4	Armored Head: +2 DEF; Limited Coverage ("head"; -1/2)
2	Heavy:  Knockback Resistance -1" (-10" total)

Operation Systems
4	Radio: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group); OIF Bulky (-1), Affected As 
Hearing Group As Well As Radio Group (-1/4)
261	Total Abilities and Equipment Cost
361	Total Vehicle Cost

Value	Disadvantages
25	Distinctive Features: Nazi Germany Wehrmacht Armored Walker (NC, Extreme)
25	Total Disadvantage Points
67	Total Cost (336/5)

Description:

The immense, awe-inspiring, Bewegliche Festung (Mobile Fortress) is thought to be the brainchild of notorious Nazi (mad) scientist Doctor Siegfried Qual, who built the initial prototype as a gift to Adolph Hitler. However, considering Qual's well-deserved reputation for intellectual prowess, it seems doubtful such an unworkable construct would have been devised by him. Thus, several historians mention the infamous Dr. Clausenhausen (a.k.a. Dr. Klanenhissen) Wehrmacht vunderkind and creator of a number of unique Nazi "wonder weapons" as the true mind Bewegliche Festung's existence.

At any rate, the massive Mobile Fortresses first appeared on the eve of the German invasion of Russia. Although the Wehrmacht felt they were far too big, slow, and vulnerable, to be of any use, they appealed to Hitler's vanity, and he authorized the construction of a series of the enormous walking machines. When finally deployed they initially had demoralizing effect on the Russian forces, since the twin 88mm cannon (mounted in the vehicle's head) was capable of wrecking any Russian tank encountering it.

As the war progressed, the Bewegliche Festungs became less and asset and more of a liability. Their height made it nearly impossible to hide them, and at least one was totally destroyed and another wrecked beyond repair by a concentrated rocket attack from the so-called "Stalin's Organs." Several others were damaged from artillery barrages, Russian dive bombers claimed another, and if reports are correct, one of the last Fortresses was claimed by several P-38 Lightning pilots, who brought it down with wing-mounted rockets.

The basic shape of a Bewegliche Festung was of a huge box-like structure, roughly 10 meters long and 5 meters high. At one end was a semi-flexable "neck" ending in a heavily armored head. Twin 88mm Flak cannon were mounted under the head. They were aimed by swinging the head from side to side, and were often fired in alternating succession, since the killing power of the 88 was more than enough to take out most tanks with a single shot. On the sides of the head, in blister turrets, was a single trainable machine-gun. A third gun was set on the roof of the vehicle, as an antiaircraft defense (although it was also useful for strafing tall buildings and the like). The head and body were set on four 10 meter legs, driven by a powerful diesel engine and hydraulic actuators. The entire vehicle weighed around 75 tons and was capable of a top speed of only 25 miles per hour, although to give the Bewegliche Festung credit where credit is due, this speed was fairly constant regardless of terrain. Crew consisted of a commander, radioman, two pilots, a gunner (for the 88s), two loaders, and upwards of 40 infantrymen, who would man the additional machine-guns as well as look after the engine.

mobilefortress.jpg