Gimme a cool challenge...

etherio

Re: Gimme a cool challenge...

Uncle Sam wouldn't be too hard, considering that no design is necessary for the fugure...he's already well developed. However, I'd have to get to it eventually and spend the time on it.

This help for now? It's the WWII 'Uncle Sam' from my campaign world.

Editing: I'll be pulling this pic soon because of the attachment size limit, so grab it if ya want it. This one was posted on another thread before...only attached it here because of Agent 333's request for an Uncle Sam image.

Sweet! I hadn't thought of the military uniform, very WWII chic. If you have one in his traditional red,white, and blue duds that's be great as well (I love that image of Uncle Sam rolling up his sleeves ready to get some work done. Like kicking some Ratzi tail all the way back to Berlin! HOOO-WA!)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I hadn't thought of the military uniform' date=' very WWII chic. If you have one in his traditional red,white, and blue duds that's be great as well (I love that image of Uncle Sam rolling up his sleeves ready to get some work done. Like kicking some Ratzi tail all the way back to Berlin! HOOO-WA!)[/quote']

If you want the traditional look, you should be able to find plenty via a Google image search.

An example of the Freedom Fighters/All Star Squadron Uncle Sam is here

Hey, I could use a Dark Sapphire image for my upcoming game. I can link to the thread if you would like...

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28209

Winterhawk...any chance you might want to take a shot at this one? Based on your work that you posted on another thread, I think you're a little better at the femme fatale type.

Winterhawk...any chance you might want to take a shot at this one? Based on your work that you posted on another thread' date=' I think you're a little better at the femme fatale type.[/quote']

I was actually looking at this one yesterday.

Super Squirrel: Is this sort of a 'Dark Phoenix' version of Sapphire of the Champions? Anything else I need to know?

Humm...I woulden't mind if you did an B:TAS looking version of my supervillian group The Black Tryangle (from over in The New Circle thread). I'm not finished posting evey one of them, but there are a few members which you could do (like The Brain, who is a few disembowed brains in an alchemical fluid jar atached to a golem body...think robot with a chest tank filled with slightly redish fluid and organic mater...the chest tank is protected by 'ribs' which hold it to the body).

I was actually looking at this one yesterday.

Super Squirrel: Is this sort of a 'Dark Phoenix' version of Sapphire of the Champions? Anything else I need to know?

Not really. That pretty much covers it. Most of the changes happened due to Menton don't know how much this would influence your concept but I figured I'd mention that detail.

Hey, I could use a Dark Sapphire image for my upcoming game. :) I can link to the thread if you would like. :)

Good job btw.

Okay, in looking at the write-up, I see she went from 'Code vs. Killing' to 'Bloodlust', which seems to say that Menton completely suppressed her morality. Since she already had 'Showoff' as a Psych Lim, I figured her lack of inhabitions would make her an exhibitionist, so I came up with this...sort of a J'lo/Brittney riff...

Humm...I woulden't mind if you did an B:TAS looking version of my supervillian group The Black Tryangle (from over in The New Circle thread). I'm not finished posting evey one of them' date=' but there are a few members which you could do (like The Brain, who is a few disembowed brains in an alchemical fluid jar atached to a golem body...think robot with a chest tank filled with slightly redish fluid and organic mater...the chest tank is protected by 'ribs' which hold it to the body).[/quote']

Something like this...

i must say you guys have done a great job. rep to you... as soon as i figure out how to rep :rolleyes:

but ayways great work keep it up

also i was hoping that one of you guys could draw up my 2 villians tempest and backlash.

Tempest is a weather control (think male storm). he gets his powers from his glove. his glove is part of a modifyed space suit that protects him from the weather. also targeting comp in helemet

backlash is a pyromancer/mentalist. he is a mutant. he tendes(sp?) to dress in jeans and a hoodie. he always carries a litgher too (he can control flames, but not create them).

Tempest and Backlash are brothers and look kinda alike.

keep on makin purdy art :)

Okay' date=' in looking at the write-up, I see she went from 'Code vs. Killing' to 'Bloodlust', which seems to say that Menton completely suppressed her morality. Since she already had 'Showoff' as a Psych Lim, I figured her lack of inhabitions would make her an exhibitionist, so I came up with this...sort of a J'lo/Brittney riff...[/quote']

That definitely works for me! Sorry it took so long to notice it.

Ok etherio, I just submitted a character to Hawksmoor's GGU golden age campaign, he is a Navajo mystic who has some power similiar to Nightwolf from Mortal Kombat (the energy bow and tomahawk) but he also has healing abilities and the gift of foresight. I see him looking similar to Nightwolf, but with a different style of warpaint. He has pure white eyes and wears boot moccasins, denim pants a bone choker, bracers on his forearms and some form of vest/shirt.

Something like this...

Oh my god...WOW! You must do the rest of the Black Tryangle (except for Lucifer Morningstar, since you did say your not good with suits). The big question (and problem) would be The Mirror, who is a woman (and former model), who is now posessed by a mirror demon, and this, her skin, hair, and eyes are mirrors.

Oh my god...WOW! You must do the rest of the Black Tryangle (except for Lucifer Morningstar' date=' since you did say your not good with suits). The big question (and problem) would be The Mirror, who is a woman (and former model), who is now posessed by a mirror demon, and this, her skin, hair, and eyes are mirrors.[/quote']

Thanks for the kind words. I'll accept your challenge on The Mirror. I'm not promising anything, and it might take a couple of days, but I'll give it a whirl.

Ok etherio' date=' I just submitted a character to Hawksmoor's GGU golden age campaign, he is a Navajo mystic who has some power similiar to Nightwolf from Mortal Kombat (the energy bow and tomahawk) but he also has healing abilities and the gift of foresight. I see him looking similar to Nightwolf, but with a different style of warpaint. He has pure white eyes and wears boot moccasins, denim pants a bone choker, bracers on his forearms and some form of vest/shirt.[/quote']

Sorry, but I'm totally unfamiliar with Nightwolf. I'd prefer to not intentionally copy any trademarked characters, anyway. I could try my own take at the character, based on the fact that he's a Plains-type Native American.

If you'd like, let me know: is his power that he makes a bow/tomahawk from energy of some kind?

Sorry, but I'm totally unfamiliar with Nightwolf. I'd prefer to not intentionally copy any trademarked characters, anyway. I could try my own take at the character, based on the fact that he's a Plains-type Native American.

If you'd like, let me know: is his power that he makes a bow/tomahawk from energy of some kind?

Go ahead and do your magic Etherio. He is a shaman and hence he mystically creates his bow and his tomahawk. One thing his pure white eyes are an intrical part of the character's design so they must be there.

Go ahead and do your magic Etherio. He is a shaman and hence he mystically creates his bow and his tomahawk. One thing his pure white eyes are an intrical part of the character's design so they must be there.

Gotcha. This one'll be a stretch, but I'll do my best. That's the point of this exercise, anyway. Get some practice and maybe spread a little happiness.

OK, guys, here are two characters I'd love to see a picture of.

First is my new PC, Slipstream. He is, all unknown to him, the son of the villains The Dash and Microwave. He is a speedster, very idealistic (an EMT in secret ID). I have no idea what colors he wears. A dashingly-handsome young man (early 20s), blond hair and green eyes.

An old character I've long wanted to draw is (The Mighty) Neutronium. He is swiped from what little I can remember of the Atom.

A flying, shrinkng brick/martial artist, who's a bit overconfident.

I THINK he wears electric blue, with either gold or silver trim. He's also fairly idealistic, and a sometime-leader of the Charlotte Hero Group. He has brown hair and green eyes.

If that's not enough to go on, let me know; I can dig up more off their character sheets.