Lucha Character: Assistance Needed.

Twilight

Re: Lucha Character: Assistance Needed.

Just a basic wrestlers martial art with cool descriptions:

Flying Grab: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 20 STR for holding on; FMove

Charge: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -2 DCV, 4d6 +v/5 Strike, FMove

Martial Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 25 STR vs. Grabs

Martial Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 4d6 Strike

Grappling Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, Grab One Limb, Block

Grappling Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 4d6 Strike; Target Falls; Must Follow Grab

Crush: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 6d6 Crush, Must Follow Grab

Maybe one or two other moves, or one or two fewer. Enough extra HtH DCs to make him tough, breakfall and acrobatics, maybe some Superleap with Accurate. Check some of the characters in the Supers with Pics thread for ideas. :)

Finishing move: Add on hand to hand attack with the following modifications-

Only with "Insert Finishing Move Name Here"(-1/2), Full Phase(-1/2) and x2 End Cost(-1/2) and then you need to add some sort of cool name and description to this, plus maybe skill levels with a single attack.

Mask, and maybe some sort of drain effect so that if his mask is removed he loses a good portion of his power- not really a focus so much as a psychological crutch, but you could do it either way...

From some of my Luchadore characters...

4 Chop: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, +2 DC Strike

3 Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, Strike; Target Falls

5 El Mexicano ( Modified Twisting Powerbomb ): 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -2 DCV, +4 DC Strike, Target Falls, Must Follow Grab

4 Knee Smash: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, +2 DC Strike

3 Russian Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, +2 DC Strike, Target Falls, You Fall

5 Arm Bar Takedown: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, 2d6 NND, You Fall, Target Falls, Grab One Limb

4 Insiguri Kick: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -2 DCV, +4 DC Strike, Must Follow Block, Target Falls, You Fall

5 Scorpion Death Lock: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 2d6 NND, Time+

I've got lots more...

From some of my Luchadore characters...

4 Chop: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, +2 DC Strike

3 Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, Strike; Target Falls

5 El Mexicano ( Modified Twisting Powerbomb ): 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -2 DCV, +4 DC Strike, Target Falls, Must Follow Grab

4 Knee Smash: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, +2 DC Strike

3 Russian Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, +2 DC Strike, Target Falls, You Fall

5 Arm Bar Takedown: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, 2d6 NND, You Fall, Target Falls, Grab One Limb

4 Insiguri Kick: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -2 DCV, +4 DC Strike, Must Follow Block, Target Falls, You Fall

5 Scorpion Death Lock: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 2d6 NND, Time+

I've got lots more...

I'd like to hear them if you don't mind. :)

Note that I haven't even gotten started going through the WWF Smackdown - Know Your Role PlayStation game to convert the extensive list of moves in there.

Lots of them really are standard moves renamed, but some are really, really weird.

Also note that I haven't organized it yet. It is just a list from the Lucha characters in my world.

http://arkham.genesismuds.com/hero/moves.html

There is more than one way to make a luchadore...the MA style is the closest to "Golden age" and real you can also use Multi-fu or just a HA:RSR;Acrobatics with or without any ring moves...plus some powers vs the supernatural of course...:)