Hero 5er!

Napalm

Good news good news! I've just been handed to me a volumous tome weighing in at 600 pages from me wife! Happy days happy days! No more Sdiekick for me! YAY! I got the real deal - the full fledged rules :D

I'm gonna be busy for a couple days readin' it :) Now, I have to pick up a few more books, then I'll be a happy camper! Just wanted to share the good news and that I'm officially now a part of the Hero Community/Family :rockon::cheers:

Re: Hero 5er!

Good news good news! I've just been handed to me a volumous tome weighing in at 600 pages from me wife! Happy days happy days! No more Sdiekick for me! YAY! I got the real deal - the full fledged rules :D

I'm gonna be busy for a couple days readin' it :) Now, I have to pick up a few more books, then I'll be a happy camper! Just wanted to share the good news and that I'm officially now a part of the Hero Community/Family :rockon::cheers:

I swear I thought the title of this thread was Hero Serf. Shucks... I was hoping for a peasant sourcebook of some kind.

Re: Hero Games Discussion Boards = the new 'give us your tired, your weary, your nonH

Did we have an option? :whistle:

hmmm...I don't recall being consulted, now that you mention it.

But he was on the boards 5 months before me. I assume everyone already registered got a vote. Let's consider them accountable. :winkgrin:

Re: Hero Games Discussion Boards = the new 'give us your tired, your weary, your nonH

hmmm...I don't recall being consulted, now that you mention it.

But he was on the boards 5 months before me. I assume everyone already registered got a vote.

Can't say for sure... especially since he predates me by a month. Hmm... then, again, I don't recall any votes taken to prevent me from joining... heh.

Re: Hero Games Discussion Boards = the new 'give us your tired, your weary, your nonHero'

When did owning reFrED become a requirement to be a member? We'll take anyone.

Well - It might not have been a requirement however, it makes me feel better owning it :D

And Eosin - you can take credit if you'd like ;) I'm easy...

Jeff: Well, there's The Sphinx.

Roy: Who?

Jeff: The Sphinx.

Eddie: Yeah, I've heard of this guy. He's a big crime-fighter down south.

Roy: What's his power?

Jeff: Well, he's terribly mysterious.

Roy: That's his power, he's mysterious?

Jeff: He's TERRIBLY mysterious, actually.

Eddie: Yeah, plus he can like, cut guns in half with his mind.

Jeff: Really?

Eddie: I think...

Yeah! A, Mystery Men quote! I love it! How appropriate.