What's the most ridiculous PC you've ever been subjected to?

nexus

Guest WhammeWhamme

Re: What's the most ridiculous PC you've ever been subjected to?

Good God, why can no one apparently believe someone else didn't have the exact same experience they did? I said I avoided that KIND of nut. I've run into my own particular flavor.

The players I have had have understood that Four Color Supers aren't kill crazy lunatics such portrayed in some modern comics. Perhaps it came from playing games lke Marverl Classic were "No Killing!" was hardwired into the game mechanics. Maybe they were genre fiends, I don't know. As for Super Clit and Cosmo Penis posted in this thread, I don't know WHAT their players would have been like or any of the other players I've rejected since I didn't game with them.

My point was just that you seem to have a brand of weird that goes to you instead of psychoslasherlad - and I'm not sure it's luck to have them instead.

As in, I think I'd rather have psychoslasherlad. (Not sure, my PC's have been fairly sensible concepts).

It was just a little bit of a joke. Don't mind me.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was just that you seem to have a brand of weird that goes to you instead of psychoslasherlad - and I'm not sure it's luck to have them instead.

As in, I think I'd rather have psychoslasherlad. (Not sure, my PC's have been fairly sensible concepts).

It was just a little bit of a joke. Don't mind me.

Nah, I snapped at you. I've been in psycho attack mode online for awhile. Please accept my apologies.

I'm soooo gonna play the M1 Abrams Tank. Bank on it. Hmmm... character background, Army mechanic who was exposed to experimental tank serum and turned into a tank? Anyone? (crickets chirping)

I'll find a way to do it... no doubt. Gotta make sure to avoid the CvK though, or I'll never be able to fire the main gun!

I'm soooo gonna play the M1 Abrams Tank. Bank on it. Hmmm... character background, Army mechanic who was exposed to experimental tank serum and turned into a tank? Anyone? (crickets chirping)

I'll find a way to do it... no doubt. Gotta make sure to avoid the CvK though, or I'll never be able to fire the main gun!

Cybernetic experiment like in Robocop II.

You could still fire the main gun at equipment... like that T-shirt the man just happened to jump into right as you fired. :sneaky::eg:

Wasn't there a Saturday morning cartoon about a teenager who got fused with his sports car, and temperature made him change from boy to car or the other way around?

Yeah! Turbo Teen! That's what it was called! :eg:

Guest WhammeWhamme

Nah' date=' I snapped at you. I've been in psycho attack mode online for awhile. Please accept my apologies.[/quote']

'sokay.

If you're still feeling psycho-attacky, I have some people I could point you at.... ?

:winkgrin:

I'm soooo gonna play the M1 Abrams Tank. Bank on it. Hmmm... character background' date=' Army mechanic who was exposed to experimental tank serum and turned into a tank? Anyone? (crickets chirping)[/quote']Keep it scientifically accurate. Drop the tank serum, and have him mutated by depleted uranium rounds.

Bitten by a radioactive tank' date=' young Tom Tompkins fights evil as Super-M1A[/quote']It would be traditional for the tank to fight under the flag of the Confederacy rather than that of the Union, to gladden the ghostly heart of some talented rebel war leader.

http://www.toonopedia.com/hauntedt.htm

Inspired by the ghost of Nathan Bedford Forrest, Tom Tomkins, Super-M1A, fights a never-ending battle for freedom for all men everywhere!

Hmmm.... great ideas. So lemme see if this sounds right. Was thinking of buying "Instant Change" so I can make all the Tank Powers "only in hero ID" for the -1/4 Limitation (Tanks are expensive). And yes, I'm really doing this... :nya:

Psych Lim: Hears voices of ghosts of Michael Wittman and Nathan Bedford Forrest (common, strong)

Psych Lim: Unswerving Commitment to Freedom of All Men Everywhere (common)

Accidental Change (Turbo Teen Effect): Into Hero ID, when exposed to Temperatures above 100 degrees or below 32 degrees, 11/less.

Physical Limitation: No Hands in Hero ID (common, total)

Physical Limitation: Cannot Swim or Jump in Hero ID (common)

Social Limitation (Secret Identity, Tom Tompkins)

Hmmm... what else?

25 DNPC: The Teen Gang (8x - it's a "gang", rignt?), Normal (?) (teenagers... sheesh), 11-

20 Enraged whenever someone flirts with girlfriend (Common, cause she's a hottie), 14- (knee-jerk reaction), 14- ('so kay, I'm cool with it)

Hmmm... what else?
Remember to take the USS Iowa as a Rival:

Professional and Romantic (Army-Navy jealousy, shore-leave conflicts over native sweeties); Rival is Less Powerful (only 10 Defense); Seeks to Outdo, Humiliate or Embarrass Rival (fielding more sailors for Army-Navy games etc.); Rival Aware of Rivalry (or course): 5pts.

5 more if you can get a fellow player to play the USS Iowa.

Remember to take the USS Iowa as a Rival:

Professional and Romantic (Army-Navy jealousy, shore-leave conflicts over native sweeties); Rival is Less Powerful (only 10 Defense); Seeks to Outdo, Humiliate or Embarrass Rival (fielding more sailors for Army-Navy games etc.); Rival Aware of Rivalry (or course): 5pts.

5 more if you can get a fellow player to play the USS Iowa.

Oh yeah, I'm using all of those.

I need to remember to set aside some points for my Teen Gang hangout base too.

You need a proper hunted:

"My nem is T-X, I am big experimental Russian cyber-tank. You killed my predecessors. Prepare to die!"

Hunter is less powerful (everything is less powerful than Super-M1a), hunter has extensive non-combat influence (through international Russian mafya contacts), hunter appears 11- (not 14- - T-X sometimes has to go and blow people up in the Caucuses, and after Super-M1a blows each one up, the next takes a certain amount if time to build), harshly punish (Boom! - it never works, but that's the idea): +15pts

You also need at least a Watched by insurance companies concerned about property damage.

I created the bizzare NPC's.

The Mighty Dirigible. A person who thinks that the Hindenberg was the ultimate air vehicle.

Bubblegum. A corrupt guard gets knocked into a vat of bubblegum while covered with some strange substance. He is now made out of living bubblegum.