Favorite Abuse

JmOz

Re: Favorite Abuse

The Wife Supreme and I agree that I'm not a rules rapist, but a rules lothario:

"How ya doin' rules? You look nice tonight... Oops! I spilled something on your top. If you take that off right now I can wash it before the stain sets in..."

this is worth dredging up, IMHO.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's no different from just making up +1/4 Advantages that do what you want them to. I can just make a +1/4 Advantage on Entangle that allows me to switch the dice and DEF around then. Or put it on Tunnelling to switch inches and DEF of material around. None of these are legal, so they can't be abused.

Of course, since all Defense Powers stack, you can just have to slots in a Multipower:

40 Energy Field: Multipower

8m 1) FF 40 PD / 0 ED

8m 2) FF 0 PD / 40 ED

Flexible slots let you chose what ratio of each you can use. Though you can't do this at all with Entangle, you can cook up somemthing that functions similar with Tunnelling.

Actually the tunable option for forcefields was mentioned in an issue of digital hero. However, I'm pretty sure it was one of those gm's option tuype of things

extra time (1 hour' date=' only to activate) + persistent. Add in a life support no sleep of similar construction and you've got a char who spends a morning activating all his powers at the start of the campaign and is good to go forevermore.[/quote']

Or at leat until knocked Unconcious....

Or at leat until knocked Unconcious....

Since the Power'd be Persistant, being unconscious wouldn't turn it off. Through a Dispel, Suppress or Drain easily could.

Of course, the major problem with having such Powers is that none of them can be movement or attack powers, since by necessity they'd have to be turned on and off a lot to be of any use.

Since the Power'd be Persistant, being unconscious wouldn't turn it off. Through a Dispel, Suppress or Drain easily could.

Of course, the major problem with having such Powers is that none of them can be movement or attack powers, since by necessity they'd have to be turned on and off a lot to be of any use.

I knew that.

no really I did. :ugly: