Character Posting Game.

Enforcer84

Btw Enforcer, I liked the character concept. I just wonder why all you civilians seem to think that Generals have the authority to run all these little privately funded pet supers projects? ;)

I know I know, its very in genre. Always cracks me up however.

He may well be finding his way into my campaign (duly modified and with the VIN filed off of course).

Fallen

Player: NPC Super Villan

Val Char Cost
15 STR 5
20 DEX 30
16 CON 12
16 BODY 12
12 INT 2
14 EGO 8
25/75 PRE 15
20 COM 5
13/33 PD 10
13/23 ED 10
5/10 SPD 20
10 REC 8
32 END 0
50 STUN 18
6" RUN02" SWIM03" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 155

Cost Power END
17 Demonic Form: Elemental Control, 34-point powers
24 1) Demonic Aura: Absorption 12d6 (Energy) (60 Active Points); Limited Phenomena (-1/2), Costs Endurance Only Costs END to Activate (-1/4) 6
22 2) Demonic Skin: Armor (20 PD/10 ED) (45 Active Points); Costs Endurance Only Costs END to Activate (-1/4) 4
18 3) Demonic Fortitude: Life Support , Eating: Character only has to eat once per week, Extended Breathing, Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents, Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents, Longevity: Immortal, Safe in High Radiation, Safe in Intense Heat, Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week (35 Active Points)
18 4) Wings of Ash: Flight 15", x4 Noncombat (35 Active Points) 3
10 Demonic Aura: Lack Of Weakness (-10) for Power Defense
50 Corrupted Fires of the Cosmos: Multipower, 50-point reserve
5m 1) Sword of Flame: Hand-To-Hand Attack +5d6, Required Hands One-Handed (+0), Armor Piercing x2 (+1) (50 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Beam (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4) 5
4m 2) Cosmic Fires of Hell: Hand-To-Hand Attack +5d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Explosion (Cone -1 DC/2"; +1/2) (44 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Required Hands Two-Handed (-1/2) 4
8m 3) Hell Fire: Energy Blast 5d6 (vs. ED), Area Of Effect (10" Line; +1) (50 Active Points); Can Be Missile Deflected (-1/4) 5
3u 4) Hell's Fist: Energy Blast 5d6 (vs. ED), Autofire (10 shots; +1) (50 Active Points); Can Be Missile Deflected (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4) 5
2u 5) Dante's Inferno: Energy Blast 3d6 (vs. ED), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Area Of Effect (5" Radius; +1 1/4) (45 Active Points); Required Hands Two-Handed (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Cannot Be Used With Multiple-Power Attacks (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4) 4
8m 6) Demonic Prescence: +50 PRE (50 Active Points); Costs Endurance Only Costs END to Activate (-1/4) 5
8m 7) Demonic Speed: +5 SPD (50 Active Points); Costs Endurance Only Costs END to Activate (-1/4) 5
Powers Cost: 197

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
2 Weapon Element: Blades, Off Hand
Demonic Combat Instincts
4 1) Counterstrike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Weapon +2 DC Strike, Must Follow Block
4 2) Fast Strike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, Weapon +2 DC Strike
5 3) Flying Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +4 DCV, Dodge All Attacks, Abort; FMove
4 4) Killing Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 2 DC
4 5) Martial Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, Weapon +2 DC Strike
4 6) Nerve Strike: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 2d6 NND
5 7) Offensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, Weapon +4 DC Strike
Martial Arts Cost: 32

Cost Skill
5 Rapid Autofire
10 Defense Maneuver: I-IV
3 Fast Draw 13-
11 Interrogation 18- (28-)
3 CuK: Religious Groups (INT-based) 11-
6 Language: Church Latin (imitate dialects; literate)
5 Power 12-
5 Rapid Attack (HTH)
5 Rapid Attack (Ranged)
3 Stealth 13-
3 Tactics 11-
2 WF: Blades, Off Hand
Skills Cost: 61

Cost Perk
30 Follower (x8, 75 Base, 75 Disad)
3 Fringe Benefit: Membership [Notes: Member of the Autocracy]
5 Money: Well Off
Perks Cost: 38

Cost Talent
15 Combat Sense 11-
5 Eidetic Memory
27 Universal Translator 18-
Talents Cost: 47

Total Character Cost: 530

Val Disadvantages
20 Distinctive Features: Sulfurous Smell (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
30 Enraged: Body Damage (Very Common), go 14-, recover 11-
25 Hunted: DEMON 11- (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish; Extensive Non-Combat Influence)
20 Hunted: Champions 8- (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish; Extensive Non-Combat Influence)
20 Psychological Limitation: Need to preach about the glories of hell before finishing opponent (Common; Total)
10 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Ice Attacks (Uncommon)
25 Social Limitation: She's a Friggin' Demon! (Very Frequently; Severe)
10 Susceptibility: Cold 1d6 damage, per Turn (Uncommon)

Disadvantage Points: 160

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 170

Total Experience Available: 170

Experience Unspent: 0

It's getting late so I'll post her history/personality stuff tomorow sometime...(including the "cosmic" tie in...i swear it's there somewhere :D )

EDIT:

The woman known only as Angina was born of an unholy union between her mother, a powerful witch, and her demonic father 138 years ago. Looking as though she is only in her early 20s, Angina, now known only as Fallen, is clearly not human.

The half-demoness Fallen stands a little over six feet tall. Extremely attractive physically for a woman with deeply red skin, Fallen's personality is more akin to the appearance of her impressive twelve foot wingspan: Dark and dry. Finding humor in nothing but the most twisted ironies its no wonder that the woman enjoys her life as a villan. Living every day of her endless life as though it will be her last, she is normally too laid-back to ever get emotional over anything but loot, unless the object in question is Christian in origin. Christanity and Islam earn her ire like nothing else in the world except the organization DEMON (which keeps trying to enslave her) and the Champions (who she is far more inclined to flee from than fight). Other than those few things, harming her in any way is the only way to get her riled, and doing such will usually get someone killed if nothing else.

Fallen's powers mainly come, one way or another, from her demon father, a powerful fire demon. Her demonic skin is highly resistant to damage, and she is almost completely immune to fire of any kind. In fact, it has been discovered in the past by the Avant Guard member Steelshod that when baithed in flame of any kind, she actually gets stronger! It is not known how strong she can get, only that when the warehouse the Avant Guard baited her into cought fire she tossed Steelshod over two-hundred feet (and four walls in the process) before making good her escape.

Fallen's greatest power does not come from her father however. Her control over celestial flame is a direct gift from her mother who learned how to corrupt the divine flames of the cosmose when she began to worship darker powers than God. Fallen's heratige as a fire demon only makes her control over the corrupted fires that much greater.

Presently Fallen can losely be counted as a member of the Autocracy. Although she cares little about their motives, she has been taking a lot of "heat" from DEMON and the Champions lately and has chosen the France based villan team to lie low for a while.

END EDIT

Anyway...onto the next challenge...

Although this isn't a challenge for another member of the Autocracy (wanna leave some of those slots open for other compeditors :P ...

Give me two versions of the same character. The first is his stats as an professional adult crime-fighter with straightforeward powers, and the second is the same character at a far younger age with the same power suit bent towards the useage of chocholate pudding as a non-lethal weapon!

Oh...to make it interesting...NO TELEKINESIS!

Arandmoor

Give me two versions of the same character. The first is his stats as an professional adult crime-fighter with straightforeward powers, and the second is the same character at a far younger age with the same power suit bent towards the useage of chocholate pudding as a non-lethal weapon!

Oh...to make it interesting...NO TELEKINESIS!

Uh.....what?

Okay, here's a mental character who gets stronger when she's mad. I don't think this was what you were really talking about but when I thought of the character I figured that you and other people might like this anyway:

This one's tricky. Let me know if I forgot something:

(With apologies to our fellow "forumite" Rage-)

Rage

Player:

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
15 DEX 15
23 CON 26
13 BODY 6
13 INT 3
23 EGO 26
20 PRE 10
16 COM 3
10/25 PD 8
10/25 ED 5
4 SPD 15
7 REC 0
46 END 0
50 STUN 20
6" RUN02" SWIM02" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 137

Cost Power END
48 Psionic Construct of Multiple Personality: Duplication (creates 350-point form), Easy Recombination (Zero-Phase Action at Full DCV), Altered Duplicates (50%; +1/2) (120 Active Points); Feedback All Duplicates Take Damage When Struck (-1), Conditional Power Duplication activated by Berserk, ends with Recovery (-1/2)
3 Link between Multiple Personalities: Mind Link (One Specific Mind), Psychic Bond (10 Active Points); Skin Contact Required (-1), Only With Others Who Have Mind Link (-1)
55 Psionic Shields: Force Field (15 PD/15 ED/10 Mental Defense/5 Power Defense) (Protect Carried Items) 5
60 Psionics: Multipower, 75-point reserve, all slots: (75 Active Points); Visible (-1/4)
5u 1) Mind Lance: Ego Attack 5d6, Reduced Endurance 1/2 END (+1/4) (62 Active Points) 2
6u 2) Deep Telepathy: Telepathy 12d6, Reduced Endurance 1/2 END (+1/4) (75 Active Points) 3
6u 3) Mental Domination: Mind Control 10d6, Telepathic (+1/4), Reduced Endurance 1/2 END (+1/4) (75 Active Points) 3
4u 4) Mental Paralysis: Entangle 3d6, 3 DEF, Takes No Damage From Attacks Physical Attacks (+1/4), Works against EGO not STR (+1/4), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense; +1) (75 Active Points); Mental Defense adds to Ego (-1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) 7
Powers Cost: 187

Cost Skill
13 +4 with DCV (20 Active Points); Limited Power Only versus attack by sentients (-1/2)
3 Teamwork 12-
Skills Cost: 26

Total Character Cost: 350

Val Disadvantages
35 Enraged: In Combat (Very Common), go 11-, recover 11-, Berserk
25 Hunted: United States Government 11- (As Pow; Harshly Punish; Extensive Non-Combat Influence; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find)
15 Hunted: PSI 8- (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish)
10 Money: Fugitive Destitute
20 Social Limitation: Homeless (Very Frequently; Major)
15 Physical Limitation: Multiple Personality Disorder (Frequently; Greatly Impairing)
20 Psychological Limitation: Mistrustful (Very Common; Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Tempermental (Very Common; Moderate)
10 Distinctive Features: Talks to Herself (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

Disadvantage Points: 165

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Fury

Player:

Val Char Cost
40 STR 30
15 DEX 15
23 CON 26
13 BODY 6
13 INT 3
23 EGO 26
20 PRE 10
10 COM 0
10/25 PD 2
10/25 ED 5
4 SPD 15
13 REC 0
46 END 0
45 STUN 0
0" RUN-120" SWIM-20" LEAP-8Characteristics Cost: 116

Cost Power END
3 Link between Multiple Personalities: Mind Link (One Specific Mind), Psychic Bond (10 Active Points); Skin Contact Required (-1), Only With Others Who Have Mind Link (-1)
5 Physical/Psychic Link: Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); Only to stay in same hex as Rage (-1)
27 Psionic Fields: Elemental Control, 54-point powers
28 1) Psionic Shields: Force Field (15 PD/15 ED/10 Mental Defense/5 Power Defense) (Protect Carried Items) (55 Active Points) 5
43 2) Telekinetic Field of Fury: Change Environment 16" radius, -10 Points of Telekinetic STR, Custom Adder, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2) (91 Active Points); Always On (-1/2) [Notes: Any Objects that weigh less than the TK Strength will be lifted and thrown around into one another and anything else in the area]
75 Telekinetic Powers: Multipower, 75-point reserve
7u 1) Strong Telekinesis: Telekinesis (50 STR) (75 Active Points) 7
6u 2) Crushing and Rending Field: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6 (vs. PD), Penetrating (+1/2), Area Of Effect (5" Any Area; +1) (75 Active Points); No Knockback (-1/4) 7
7u 3) Telekinetic Tunneling: Tunneling 6" through 21 DEF material (75 Active Points) 7
5u 4) Telekinetic Wave of Fury: Killing Attack - Ranged 2 1/2d6 (vs. PD), Explosion (Cone -1 DC/4"; +3/4) (70 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 7
2u 5) Telekinetic Flight: Flight 6", Usable Simultaneously (+1/2) (18 Active Points) 2
Powers Cost: 208

Cost Skill
13 +4 with DCV (20 Active Points); Limited Power Only versus attack by sentients (-1/2)
3 Teamwork 12-
Skills Cost: 26

Total Character Cost: 350

Val Disadvantages
25 Hunted: United States Government 11- (As Pow; Harshly Punish; Extensive Non-Combat Influence; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find)
15 Hunted: PSI 8- (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish)
20 Physical Limitation: Psychic Construct: Must inhabit same hex as "True Self" (All the Time; Greatly Impairing)
20 Accidental Change: "Fades Out" if Detached from "True Self" Always (Uncommon)
15 Physical Limitation: Multiple Personality Disorder (Frequently; Greatly Impairing)
25 Psychological Limitation: Raving Violent Berserker (Very Common; Total)
25 Distinctive Features: Transluscent Psionic Field, Humanoid Features, Surrounding "True Self" (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
5 Unluck: 1d6

Disadvantage Points: 150

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

Background: Rage (and Fury) is the product of a secret Military Research Project born out of MK Ultra. The chemicals used to activate Rage's potential also caused Rage to become quite insane. Rage's Childhood was of no help either. Rage's original identity is of no importance now. She has various multiple personalities none of them rooted to any given place or time. Rage has escaped the government and has successfully resisted one PSI attempt to bring her under their control. She now wanders the cities, occasionally threatened by those who think they can take advantage of an obviously mentally disturbed homeless woman. Of course, these would-be victimizer soon become victims.

Personality/Motivation: Rage is confused. She has difficulty processing information and is often unsure of her location as she slips in and out of personalities. Due to her experiences, she has no reason to trust anyone around her and seeks mainly to be left alone. When she needs something like food or comfort, she will use her powers to get them. Occasionally a personality can become dominant enough to establish the "shell" of a life with the powers she has available to her. Within a few weeks at the most though, it will all come crashing down.

Quotation: Rage: "Leave me alone! Just leave me alone!"

Fury: "Yes leave us alone! Die, Die!

Powers/Tactics: Against one opponent, Rage is likely to use her mental entangle to just get away. Against two opponents, Rage will use mind control and set them against each other. Against three opponents, Rage will use mental entangle, then mind control. Four or more opponents and she will most likely opt between mental entangle and mind lance.

Fury will usually use her area affect attacks. Only against those who seem totally resistant to such attacks will Fury use her Telekinesis against.

Against truly formidable opponents, Rage and Fury will combine their attacks, possibly a mind lance and tk attack or Rage might set someone up for a tk hit with her mental paralysis or mind domination powers. Of course she has a 5 OCV with the TK and will miss alot.

Campaign Use: Rage and Fury are sympathetic villains, victims of their origin and victims of their powers. They are also exceedingly tough with combined defenses that can shed off 40 stun, 30 of it resistant. They are difficult to attack mentally with combined mental defense of 25 points! However, any stun that gets through will affect both of them regardless of which one is the target. This simulates the fact that they are in the same hex and Fury is really just an extension of Rage. The other dangerous aspect of this character is the effective speed of Rage and Fury at 4 speed apiece: They have effectively an 8 speed.

There is a great deal of story potential in Rage's occasional adoption of different lifestyles to match a temporarily dominant personality.

Appearance: 5’6†110 pounds, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

Rage and Fury usually is/are an unkempt, woman who would otherwise be very attractive. She is usually dressed in tatters unless a dominant personality is assuming another role in society than a homeless wanderer. Underneath whatever clothes she is wearing is the black bodysuit given to her by her experimenters. In battle, she may well have her other clothing ripped asunder by the telekinetic forces she employs to reveal the blue bodysuit.

Intellectual Property of Agent X (and his aliases) Personal Use is cool. Just don't claim you came up with it.

Agent X, okay let me get this straight. Someone gives a character idea, and the point is to create the character, and then you suggest a character idea, and someone else creates it?

Okay, I took a look at Rage/Fury (pretty cool names, BTW). Since my character creation abilities are horrendous and rusty (haven't created anything in about 10 years), I can't really comment on that part of it. However, he does seem to be well put together.

You did mention that this was not exactly the concept that was suggested. A psychic that becomes more powerful as she becomes enraged, I think was the suggestion. So, your definition is a character who splits into another powerful psychic character? It's a little sneaky, but does meet the criteria since she does become more powerful as two separate entities. Other than that, the character looks pretty cool.

Originally posted by Cybertooth

Agent X, okay let me get this straight. Someone gives a character idea, and the point is to create the character, and then you suggest a character idea, and someone else creates it?

Okay, I took a look at Rage/Fury (pretty cool names, BTW). Since my character creation abilities are horrendous and rusty (haven't created anything in about 10 years), I can't really comment on that part of it. However, he does seem to be well put together.

You did mention that this was not exactly the concept that was suggested. A psychic that becomes more powerful as she becomes enraged, I think was the suggestion. So, your definition is a character who splits into another powerful psychic character? It's a little sneaky, but does meet the criteria since she does become more powerful as two separate entities. Other than that, the character looks pretty cool.

Thanks. I'm waiting to hear some rules gurus and their take on the construction. I didn't spend hardly any time on that. Just hit HD and fired it up.

SS Supermage

Here's my take on it... it's not perfect... he's somewhere between a team villain and a solo villain.

Wotan

Player: NPC

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
20 DEX 30
33 CON 46
10 BODY 0
23 INT 13
28 EGO 36
18 PRE 8
16 COM 3
8/23 PD 6
8/23 ED 1
6 SPD 30
10 REC 2
65 END 0
40 STUN 8
6" RUN02" SWIM02" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 183

Cost Power END
Mystical Amulet, all slots: IIF Expendable (Extremely Difficult to obtain new Focus; -1 1/4)
11 1) Magic Resistance: Energy (Magic Only) Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Only Works Against Magic Limited Type of Attack (-1/2)
27 2) Shield of Shadows: Force Field (15 PD/15 ED/10 Mental Defense/10 Power Defense), Reduced Endurance 1/2 END (+1/4) (62 Active Points) (uses Personal END) 2
2 3) Aura of Perfection: Lack Of Weakness (-5) for Resistant Defenses (5 Active Points)
Cloak of Levitation, all slots: IIF Expendable (Extremely Difficult to obtain new Focus; -1 1/4)
13 1) Flight: Flight 15" (30 Active Points) (uses Personal END) 3
13 2) Fast Flight: Flight 10", x8 Noncombat (30 Active Points) (uses Personal END) 3
14 Staff of Power: Endurance Reserve (180 END, 10 REC) Reserve: (28 Active Points); IAF Expendable (Extremely Difficult to obtain new Focus; -1 1/2) REC: (10 Active Points); Personal REC (-1/2)
40 Runic Magic: Multipower, 60-point reserve, all slots: (60 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) [Notes: Wotan must draw the spell rune in the air before him]
4u 1) DAGAZ (Transformation): Transform 4d6: Transforms Target into Wolf (Heals Back Normally) (Major) (60 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 2) HAGALAZ (Disruption): Energy Blast 6d6 (vs. ED), NND Force Field (+1) (60 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 3) NAUTHIZ (Delay): Entangle 2d6, 2 DEF, Works Against EGO, Not STR (+1/4), Cannot Be Escaped With Teleportation (+1/4), Takes No Damage From Attacks All Attacks (+1/2), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense; +1) (60 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 4) ISA (Ice): Drain DEX 4d6, Ranged (+1/2) (60 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 5) KANO (Fire): Energy Blast 12d6 (vs. ED) (60 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 6) PERTH (Hidden): Invisibility to Sight Group, Hearing Group, Mental Group, Smell/Taste Group, Touch Group, Unusual Group, Radio Group, No Fringe (60 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 7) THURISAZ (The Gateway): Teleportation 20", x4 Noncombat, Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4) (56 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 8) TIWAZ (Authority): Mind Control 12d6 (60 Active Points) (uses END Reserve) 6
3u 9) URUZ (Strength): Hand-To-Hand Attack +12d6 (60 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) (uses END Reserve) [Notes: 14d6 HTHA] 6
Powers Cost: 155

Cost Skill
3 Acting 13-
3 Analyze: Magic 14-
3 Bureaucratics 13-
3 Conversation 13-
3 Criminology 14-
3 Cryptography 14-
3 Deduction 14-
3 High Society 13-
3 Interrogation 13-
3 Oratory 13-
3 Persuasion 13-
3 PS: Historian (INT-based) 14-
3 Sleight Of Hand 13-
3 Linguist
0 1) Language: German (idiomatic; Native Language)
2 2) Language: English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
2 3) Language: French (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
2 4) Language: Italian (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
3 5) Language: Latin (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
3 Scholar
2 1) KS: German High-Command (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 14-
2 2) KS: German History (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 14-
2 3) KS: German Mythology (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 14-
2 4) KS: The Magical Community (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 14-
2 5) KS: The Magical World (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 14-
Skills Cost: 64

Cost Perk
5 Access
10 Fringe Benefit: Member of the Aristocracy/Higher Nobility, Security Clearance
15 Money: Filthy Rich
4 Reputation (A large group; 11-) +2/+2d6
Perks Cost: 34

Cost Talent
10 Danger Sense (Intuitional) 14-
5 Eidetic Memory
3 Lightning Calculator
4 Speed Reading (x10)
Talents Cost: 22

Total Character Cost: 458

Val Disadvantages
15 Watched: Nazi Party 14- (Mo Pow; Watching; Extensive Non-Combat Influence; Limited Geographical Area)
15 Hunted: Allied Superheroes 11- (As Pow; Harshly Punish)
5 Physical Limitation: One Eye (-5 on PER rolls that require Depth Perception) (Infrequently; Slightly Impairing)
20 Psychological Limitation: Commited to the Nazi Ideal of Aryan Superiority (Common; Total)
15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Common; Strong)
15 Social Limitation: Subject to Orders from Nazi High-Command (Frequently; Major)
10 Unluck: 2d6
10 Reputation: Nazi Super-Mage 11-

Disadvantage Points: 105

Experience Required: 153

Total Experience Available: 153

Height: 6' 0"

Hair: Blonde

Weight: 180 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Appearance: Wotan is a tall, classically handsome man with blonde hair and a single blue eye. His left eye is covered with a black eye-patch bearing the golden "SS" symbol of the Schutzstaffel. His costume is a trimly tailored SS uniform with a heavy high-collared black cape.

Quote:"Your powers are as nothing to me... bow before the superior race."

Background: Fanz Meuller was the son of a clockmaker born at the beginning of the first world war. Franz watched his father and uncles march away to defend the fatherland from the frogs and the tsarists, but he never saw his father come home. Franz's mother could not afford to care for her son in the economically depressed post-war period and committed suicide in front of the boy when he was but 10 years of age.

Franz was sent from one failing state institution to another. His only escape from the horror of his life were his books. His father had left him small ragged volumes of german history and myth. From these, Franz became obsessed with revenging himself against Germany's many enemies and with the powers of the gods. As a boy of 14, Franz listened to the speeches of Adolph Hitler and attempted to join Hitler's newly formed Schutzstaffel (SS), but was dismissed as too young. After being rejected by the SS, young Franz was approached by Hitler. Hitler told the boy that he could best serve his country through study and hard work and by rejecting the ideals that had made Europe 'weak'.

Rejuvenated by Hitler's message, Meuller trhough himself into his work, researching artifacts of power and the forces that controlled them. He was 18 years old when he sacrificed his left eye to the dark forces that gave him his power, like Wotan himself sacrificed HIS eye for knowledge. Having procured the dark materials needed to practice the dark arts, Meuller, Now Wotan, approached the Nazi Party Headquarters within hours of the disollution of the Reighstag. With his new powers as evidence, Wotan joined the SS as Hitler's personal bodyguard.

Wotan was by his master's side, whispering advice through his first failed election and through his Chancellorship. As Hitler's greatest weapon, Wotan would finally take revenge on those who had denied him his youth... while in hidden places, dark forces laughed at their victory.

Vulcanex

Vulcanex

Rd123; Sulphor; Rendaar

Val Char Cost
80 STR 15
13 DEX 9
50 CON 80
28 BODY 30
15 INT 5
13 EGO 6
40 PRE 25
10 COM 0
38 PD 7
38 ED 10
4 SPD 17
26 REC 0
100 END 0
131 STUN 37
12" RUN 0
0" SWIM -2
11" LEAP -5
Characteristics Cost: 234

Cost Power END
56 Body Of Earth & Steel: Armor (15 PD/15 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (56 Active Points)
48 Body of Earth & Steel: Life Support , Eating: Character only has to eat once per year, Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents, Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents, Longevity: Immortal, Safe in High Pressure, Safe in High Radiation, Safe in Intense Cold, Safe in Intense Heat, Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum, Self-Contained Breathing, Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per year
30 Strength Of The Earth: +30 STR 3
10 Steel Musculature: +10 STR 1
Large Size
15 1) Greater Strength: +15 STR 1
6 2) Greater Mass: +3 BODY
5 3) More Impressive: +5 PRE
3 4) Tougher: +3 ED
4 5) Reach: Stretching 1", Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2) (7 Active Points); Always Direct (-1/4), No Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4)
12 6) Long Legs: +6" Running (12" total) 1
6 Heavy: Knockback Resistance -3"
35 Earth Composition: Elemental Control, 70-point powers
35 1) Passage Of Earth: Tunneling 9" through 14 DEF material (Fill In Hole) (70 Active Points) 7
23 2) Stone Shaping: Telekinesis (40 STR), Fine Manipulation (70 Active Points); Only Works On Earth & Stone Limited Group of Objects (-1/2) 7
5 Stonesight: N-Ray Perception (Sight Group) (cannot perceive through organic matter) (10 Active Points); Only To See Through Earth And Stone (-1)
5 Thermal: Infrared Perception
30 Fire Elemental Composition: Elemental Control, 60-point powers
30 1) Flame Jet: Killing Attack - Ranged 4d6 (vs. ED) (60 Active Points) 6
32 2) Wings Of Fire: Flight 15", Position Shift, x16 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance 1/2 END (+1/4) (62 Active Points) 2
40 3) Temperature Manipulation: Change Environment 64" radius, 8 Temperature Level Adjustment, Varying Effect Very Limited Group (+1/4) (70 Active Points) 7
40 Body Of Fire: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% (60 Active Points); Only Works Against Fire and Cold Limited Type of Attack (-1/2)
65 Psychic Backlash: Ego Attack 4d6, Reduced Endurance 1/2 END (+1/4), Damage Shield (+1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (130 Active Points); Only vs Telepathy & Mind Controll Power does not work in Common Circumstances (-1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4), Beam (-1/4) 6
23 Psychic Static: +47 Mental Defense (50 points total) (47 Active Points); Only Works Against Telepathy/Mind Control Very Limited Type of Attack (-1)
Powers Cost: 558

Cost Skill
40 +5 with All Combat
3 Computer Programming 12-
3 Cryptography 12-
3 Electronics 12-
2 AK: Elemental Plane of Earth 11-
2 AK: Elemental Plane of Fire 11-
2 KS: Planar Politics 11-
2 KS: The Great Bureaucracy of Stone 11-
2 KS: The Vast Empire of Flame 11-
4 Language: Binary Code (idiomatic)
3 Language: Gruumblach (Language of Earth Elementals) (completely fluent)
3 Language: Seethase (Flamespeak) (completely fluent)
3 Mechanics 12-
3 Systems Operation 12-
Skills Cost: 75

Cost Perk
3 Anonymity
Perks Cost: 3

Cost Talent
3 Absolute Range Sense
3 Absolute Time Sense
3 Bump Of Direction
5 Eidetic Memory
3 Lightning Calculator
18 Lightning Reflexes: +12 DEX to act first with All Actions
8 Speed Reading (x1000)
Talents Cost: 43

Val Disadvantages
20 Distinctive Features: Gigantic Stone & Metal Robot, with fiery nimbus (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Distinctive Features: Extra Planar Entity (Sorta) (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)
25 Enraged: When confused or frustrated (Common), go 8-, recover 11-, Berserk
25 Hunted: DEMON 8- (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish; Extensive Non-Combat Influence; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find)
20 Hunted: Mechanon 8- (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find)
10 Physical Limitation: Size: 12' & 1500 KG (Frequently; Slightly Impairing)
15 Psychological Limitation: Three Psyches vying for control (Common; Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Won't Enter "Elemental Protection" Circles (Uncommon; Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Disdain for "Fleshlings" (Common; Strong)
20 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently; Severe)
20 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Water or Electrical Based Attacks (Common)
20 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Water or Electricity Based Attacks (Common)
Disadvantage Points: 210
Cost Summary:Base Points:200Disadvantage Points: 210Experience Required: 503Total Experience Available: 523Total Character Cost: 913Height: 12' 0"Hair: noneWeight: 3500 lbsEyes: RedAppearance: A twelve foot tall silver humanoid with stone shoulder, "guantlets", and feet. A single red "T" glowing like fire behind glass serves as a face on a thick, slightly rounded, neckless head.

Personality: Three different personalities attempt to control the robot, but Vulcanex is firmly in charge. The other two are mostly background noise but at times drive the main personality berserk. It seems to enjoy battle and destruction. Quote:...YES MASTER...YOU INSIGNIFICANT HUMAN...OH NOTHING?Background: Rd123 was an experiment in extra dimensional travel. Loaded down with recording gear, Rd123 was sent through the Dimensional Gate developed by Dr Hanz Grubach. Dr Grubach, later referring to himself as the Technomancer. The robot unit, found itself standing at the border of the elemental planes of Earth and Fire. The Unit found itself in a curious position; a series of summonings from the two planes called elementals two and fro. The "world" around it wavered. Suddenly it heard two raging voices in its audio sensors.

"RELEASE ME AT ONCE!" a voice filled with fire and brimstone shouted. The unit could detect no presence however.

"I WILL GRIND YOUR BONES!! LET ME FREE!!"

Unit Rd123 lurched. The Dimensional Summoning spell had gone awry, the two voices assailing its sensors continued to cry for freedom. A third voice suddenly sprang from its vocal unit ENOUGH! WHO DARES SUMMON THE.... the robot stopped, it wasn't sure what it was but it had gained a level of sentience not originally planned for.

The terrified magling that summoned it fainted dead away.

A systems check told the robot that it had changed significantly. It was quickly gathering a personality that served meld the fiery temper of Sulphor with the determined violence of Rendaar.

This third personality began referring to itself as Vulcanex.

Vulcanex has since returned to work for its former master. However, its personality is slowly evolving, merging, and may one day be completely unique.

Powers/Tactics: A devistating Brick with some powerful but limited fire and earth based abilties. The flaming wings can be summoned and dispersed at will. It is highly resistant to fire and cold. Campaign Use: An easily destracted engine of destruction. Vulcanex can be counted on to do significant property damage whenever it appears. Short notice, so there might be some errs. But I loved the concept.And for once, here is a challenge.I want a Powerful, but inexperienced mage. A young beginning hero/heroin/villain with great potential but little practical applications beyond flashy, showy and oft uneccesary spells. Kind of like a prodigious student from a magic college.