Clown???

slapshot

Re: Clown???

Posting CLOWN stats is verboten, yes? Due to their being copywritten DOJ characters?

Otherwise I'd be happy to put Merry Andrew, Slapstick, and the gang up for public consumption :(

Actually, it may have more to do with DOJ not having gotten the rights to those characters. If DOJ owned the character rights, and didn't plan on ever using the characters, than DOJ could easily grant the right to post the characters. (This is assuming that Steve's dislike for the characters isn't so pathological that he is actually trying to ensure their demise by keeping them from appearing anywhere ever again. So if this thread were to suddenly disappear....)

That may be interesting, I wonder which of the pre-Fred characters that haven't seen print that DOJ has the rights too, and what if anything has happened to the rights of the other characters. I might ask a friend who has characters in that category if he knows.

That may be interesting' date=' I wonder which of the pre-Fred characters that haven't seen print that DOJ has the rights too, and what if anything has happened to the rights of the other characters. I might ask a friend who has characters in that category if he knows.[/quote']

One of my favorite 4th Edition characters was St. Peter's Star. I've love to be able to do a 5th Edition revision of her. Not to mention a 5th Edition revision of Madame Moonlight.

I love CLOWN. My favorite team from HG!.

I wish Mr. Long wasn't such a wet blanket. We really need CLOWN brought up to date. :eg:

I once wrote up (for my own amusement) a history-after-the-book timeline for CLOWN. Added in some new characters, dealt with Skate Kate and Marbles growing up, and so on.

"We'll be pie-fighting in the streets....Will be a fool again!"

I love CLOWN. My favorite team from HG!.

I wish Mr. Long wasn't such a wet blanket. We really need CLOWN brought up to date. :eg:

I once wrote up (for my own amusement) a history-after-the-book timeline for CLOWN. Added in some new characters, dealt with Skate Kate and Marbles growing up, and so on.

"We'll be pie-fighting in the streets....Will be a fool again!"

We encountered the Oceania version of Clown "The Crazy Lunatics of Western New Zealand-CLOWNZ" and remember Grond used to pal around with them.