Batman and How he does it.

Adventus

My wife got me the following book

2c_7.JPG

everything you wanted to know about what training batman has and How you, yes YOU, can learn how to be Batman. The people who wrote the book talked to experts in each field necessary. from martial arts to the batcae to what books you should have in your library.

SHE IS SO COOOOOOLLLLL:king: :celebrate:king:

Re: Batman and How he does it.

You have to remember, though, that Batman has been training himself since he was about seven years old. That's the only way you get to be that good--think Olympic-level gymnasts, figure skaters, etc. Most of us have long since passed the age when beginning to train like that would produce someone with the level of expertise and versatility that Batman possesses.

The book would lend some interesting insight into the kind of discipline and training that would make a Batman--and almost any sort of physical activity is better for you than none at all. But as a "how-to" book on being Batman--that's like a "how-to" book on being a Jedi Knight.

Which I'm sure has been published, somewhere. . .

Re: Batman and How he does it.

Exactly, how many chapters are devoted to telling you how to convince the police its okay to have young teenage boys wear tight speedos, a domino mask and bright cape. I'm surprised Batman hasn't ended up on Law and Order:SVU yet.