• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

I now realize that I don't need an E-reader. "Kindle" can flake off' date=' I'm getting one of [i']these[/i] so I can take my whole 'dead tree-ware' library with me everywhere!

tumblr_l10fh5mMTb1qawy70o1_500.jpg

Herogames should sell these as "the only way to carry all the books written by Steve Long...."

Welcome!

Thanks, but I've been around for some time. :P

Congrats on the great costume. And I never knew that there were costumers doing the Kel Dor.

TYVM! It's actually my 'oh crud, I need a costume like NOW!' costume. The regular costume (with earcones on the headwraps) is a pretty standard Jedi-robes thing. I'm sure Celt will post pics once the upcoming photoshoot is finished.

As for the Kel Dor, I only know of one other person who has such a costume, and his is Plo Koon. His images are all at Padawan's Guide under the Making Latex Prosthetics and Masks section - http://www.padawansguide.com/latex.shtml - some pretty neat photos there, so as to stay on topic!

Guest Celt

Tomorrow's mother's day. I thought it was appropriate.

It was more the hanging tags that caused Vega's Left of Center to pop into my mind. :) Nebber mind.

Okay' date=' you can't just throw that out there without an explanation...[/quote']

So in a 1st-2nd AD&D campaign it's high summer, we are crossing a plains and i'm playing an elven ranger 1st level. Group camps for the night and the mages need their sleep for their spells. So im on middle watch and the Gm has a giant badger passing though the camp. I miss the addendum 'giant' as the Gm and another player devolve into a session of "camping terror stories involving badgers = teh Evil" after about 10 minutes of that play resumes. I decide I dont want the thing passing through camp so I play archer boy, shoot it and get a crit pinning it's paw to the ground. it starts howling so I grab two flasks of oil figuring that Criticaled Arrow + 6d6 Fire damage would kill a regular badger. I Pour the Oil light it on fire and Whoomp! the Badger really Screams, jerks itself off the Arrow and runs through the dry, middle-of-high-summer plains at max speed setting fire everywhere it goes. Yeah, no way to fight that, so I wake the others and we get out of there to the best of our ability pronto. we survive the brushfire and three days later we run accross a town and they mention how much they would like to string up the guy responsible. Needless to say I decide to become a mage after that mess (and getting aged to incredibly old and no longer qualifying as a ranger) after 2nd level. And the really sick part is? Eeven though the GM admitted I killed it, I never got solo kill Xp for killing the damm Giant badger by myself.

And the really sick part is? Eeven though the GM admitted I killed it' date=' I never got solo kill Xp for killing the damm Giant badger by myself.[/quote'] Hey I took out Tiamat (yes the 5-headed dragon) by myself before the GM recanted... :(

I was flying down to visit him on whilst there was going to roll up Tiamat's treasure I would have got, but then he said "no".