"Shallow" Purchases

Hermit

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "Shallow" Purchases

Er' date=' I had a PC who had two DNPCs: girlfriends, just so I could have someone have a threesome! :o[/quote']

You know, if your GM didn't make you God's Own Chewtoy with those, they just weren't thinking. I mean, come on, there's not much you can do to a guy that bringing in his two bickering GFs can't make worse. And God forbid they get along, 'cause then you're just flat out doomed. It's always two-against-one in your house, so suck it up and smile, I-Wanted-A-Threesome-Man.:sneaky::D

You know' date=' if your GM didn't make you God's Own Chewtoy with those, they just weren't thinking.[/quote']

Well, to begin with, my GM was a he, not a they. Second, I didn't mention anything about the game, so you can't assume what did or did not happen.

I mean' date=' come on, there's not much you can do to a guy that bringing in his two bickering GFs can't make worse. And God forbid they get along, 'cause then you're just flat out doomed. It's always two-against-one in your house, so suck it up and smile, I-Wanted-A-Threesome-Man.:sneaky::D[/quote']

:confused: Well, they weren't designed as rivals. We actually all lived in the same studio and they worked for my character at his detective agency. They even went on adventures sometimes, which means I had to rescue them, sometimes. Their biggest annoyance to my character was that they kept getting into his credit cards and running up bills when they went shopping, which was usually a weekly spree.

I didn't mention anything about the game' date=' so you can't assume what did or did not happen.[/quote']

What's this?!? We can't post in ignorance?!? Damn it man, these forums wouldn't exist without uniformed posts!! Are you trying to shut down the entire Hero community?

To thee I say

PLONK!

So you have an extra 3 points to spare' date='...[/quote']

Taking that 3 points as a requirement... ;)

Three Familiarities, or a Fam. and a KS/PS/SS. It can be useful to know something that's not strictly "in concept."

Or, if I've already got a couple of KS's, PS's, or SS's, I might go for Scholar/JOAT/Scientist respectively, and use the points saved on the cost of the KS/PS/SS's I already have, to buy new KS/PS/SS's.

My current character is a robot from another planet who learned about humans and earth from TV... yes, broadcast TV from the 50's to now. It reached earth with many misconceptions. Then it discovered CABLE TV!!! Spongebob Square Pants is now its favorite character. Another player character wants to start a school for young supers, to help fund it the robot wrote a book on Spongebob (bought as a reputation: cost 1 point). Then I will purchase wealth to actually fund the school (money from the book's sales).