Daily Superhero Art Findings...

TheQuestionMan

Re: Daily Superhero Art Findings...

Enforcer tipped me off to this site a few weeks ago. The policy over there is that the art must be credited and the site linked - that's the reason why I (and probably others of us who've been frequenting the site before now) never posted their images. If I were you, I'd just stick with the link, but that's me.

However, I do have about 1000+ images on my hard drive from that site alone now - going deep into the archives I've found art even better than what's posted here. Although I wish they didn't do so many darn minis...I just don't get into that style myself.

http://www.medinnus.com/rt_art/

Ronnie Thunderbolts site, which Enforcer posted a link to awhile back, also has many excellent 'evolution' style pics.

http://wolfknyght.superbuddies.net/evo.php

Wolfknyght's awesome site

http://www.freedomreborn.net/invision/lofiversion/index.php/

Lotsa 'evolution' and 'Bruce Timm' pics

G'day Guys,

Only just been pointed to this site, and thought I'd add a few of my own images. These are from my own game and are all player characters except for one.

Andromeda,

Andromeda%20Small.jpg

Kid Rush

Kid%20Rush%20Small.jpg

Talabar,

Talabar%20Small.jpg

And finally Midknight.

Midknight%20Small.jpg

Cheers,

MancerBear

Neat work Mancerbear. Though the speedster looks pretty huge' date=' doesn't really imply fast movement :)[/quote']

Thanks Enforcer.

As I said, these guys are PCs from my home game. The speedster is 5'6" and his player describes him as a fireplug. Wanted to steer away from the lithe tall speedsters and go for something against the grain. Sort of like the difference between a sprinter and a long distance runner.

G'day Guys,

Only just been pointed to this site, and thought I'd add a few of my own images. These are from my own game and are all player characters except for one.

In that case, you might want to look at the Superhero Images thread that was created just for this kind of thing. (8^D)

I'll bump it to the top for you.

- Christopher Mullins

Thanks Enforcer.

As I said, these guys are PCs from my home game. The speedster is 5'6" and his player describes him as a fireplug. Wanted to steer away from the lithe tall speedsters and go for something against the grain. Sort of like the difference between a sprinter and a long distance runner.

Fireplug is a good call. And that's his schtick you did it quite well!. Kudos!

This is the game group Im currently running. (I havent done the shading yet, so its just a flatcolor, but its the best I got for now) ;)

The guy on the left is The Revenant, in the middle is Jade Spectre, and the guy on the right is Goblyn.

These are the characters I was talking about in the "Quote from my Game Group" thread :D

This is the game group Im currently running. (I havent done the shading yet, so its just a flatcolor, but its the best I got for now) ;)

The guy on the left is The Revenant, in the middle is Jade Spectre, and the guy on the right is Goblyn.

These are the characters I was talking about in the "Quote from my Game Group" thread :D

Jade Spectre reminds me of Hillary Flammond (Gutteridge) from Top Secret!

LOL

QM

P.S.: I love the Goblyn