Who wants to hump.....

HeroTina

boxes down the stairs?

What?!

On Friday May 19th at noon or so I need help moving boxes of books down one flight of stairs at the Hero office, 1 Haight St Ste A. It's a lot for one or two people. So if you live in the Bay Area and you're free Friday stop by. We'll feed you and give you books.

Re: Who wants to hump.....

On Friday May 19th at noon or so I need help moving boxes of books down one flight of stairs at the Hero office' date=' 1 Haight St Ste A. It's a lot for one or two people. So if you live in the Bay Area and you're free Friday stop by. We'll feed you and give you books.[/quote']

Yes. And then we'll carry them down the stairs and give them back.

Robyn knew there was a catch in there somewhere . . .

boxes down the stairs?

What?!

On Friday May 19th at noon or so I need help moving boxes of books down one flight of stairs at the Hero office, 1 Haight St Ste A. It's a lot for one or two people. So if you live in the Bay Area and you're free Friday stop by. We'll feed you and give you books.

What are the books doing in the office in San Fran?

What did you go to all that trouble building a nice fancy warehouse to hold all of your lovely, previous books if you're going to let them clutter up the office. Silly DoJ people!

TB :D

What are the books doing in the office in San Fran?

What did you go to all that trouble building a nice fancy warehouse to hold all of your lovely, previous books if you're going to let them clutter up the office. Silly DoJ people!

TB :D

This is the last pile o boxes that are still here becasue I don't want to bring them downstairs... Now that we are down to one room (we'll be sharing the back room with the neighbors) the boxes have to go, I have delayed it as long as I could... :D

Here's the thing.

I have the time.:) I'm willing.:thumbup: I'm able bodied.:celebrate

I'm in Phonix, AZ. :nonp:

Honestly, if I had some way of getting there and back by Monday I'd do it. But until that vat of radioactive chemicals kicks in and I develope the power of flight, I'm afraid I can't help you.

I will, in honor of the day, carry box of books from my bedroom to the living room. :D

3,000 miles in the wrong direction, with a bad back & a bum shoulder. That probably still wouldn't stop me, but since everyone else is chiming in to explain how they CAN'T help, I figured I'd join. Besides, Robyn & Ghost-Angel both posted, so now its my turn to stalk THEM. :eg:

Where's the closest BART station?

No promises, but I might be able to swing by.

Map

I always go through the Civic Center BART Station

It's 0.7 miles to the Hero Offices from there. Level walk the entire way. Muni #7 bus costs $1.50 if you don't feel like walking back.

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=1150+Market+St&taddr=1+haight+street&csz=San+Francisco%2C+CA+94102-3804&country=us&tcsz=san+francisco%2C+ca&tcountry=us

I always go through the Civic Center BART Station

It's 0.7 miles to the Hero Offices from there. Level walk the entire way. Muni #7 bus costs $1.50 if you don't feel like walking back.

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=1150+Market+St&taddr=1+haight+street&csz=San+Francisco%2C+CA+94102-3804&country=us&tcsz=san+francisco%2C+ca&tcountry=us

Thanks, G. Rep for ya.

Tina gave the coordinates and time in the first post. ;)

I'll come if you pay airfare from Indianapolis. ;)

But since it would surely be cheaper to hire local day labor if you have to, I'm not holding my breath. (We don't have a "holding my breath" emoticon, do we? I can just see it though, a face with puffed out cheeks turning blue.....)

Pity. I'd love to meet Hero Tina and the other wonderful people who are part of this great game company.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary reminds me about my boots....

Tina.....

There's no charge for the :whip:, is there? :D

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/02/dominatrix.ap/index.html

(Check the rates at the bottom of the page :nonp: )

:nonp: Why the heck would someone pay for that when there are plenty of others out there with similar fetishes who want to be doms just as badly as he wants to sub? Sometimes I just don't understand people.... :no:

:nonp: Why the heck would someone pay for that when there are plenty of others out there with similar fetishes who want to be doms just as badly as he wants to sub? Sometimes I just don't understand people.... :no:

At the risk of going WAY off topic:

Because masochists outnumber sadists by a considerable margin.

Similarly, submissives outnumber Dominants.

And ESPECIALLY, for a submissive and or masochistic heterosexual male, congenial companionship may be so hard to find that, yes, they are willing to pay for it.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary also mentions that CD player....

Because masochists outnumber sadists by a considerable margin.

Similarly, submissives outnumber Dominants.

So? There's a lady in the South Bay who has a whole household of servants because they get off on that. It's not like they pay her (or vice versa)--at least not with money.

And ESPECIALLY, for a submissive and or masochistic heterosexual male, congenial companionship may be so hard to find that, yes, they are willing to pay for it.

Desperation. So sad. Oh well. :drink: