Your Retired Champions Character Needed

Super Squirrel

Re: Your Retired Champions Character Needed

Okay "St Barbara".Powers: Flight' date=' Energy projection (explosion, area effect), Force field, Force Wall, Tractor/pressor beam,visual flash attack, "st baarbara's law") Weaknesses : Mostly psychological (soft hearted,protective of women and particularly children),powers do not work in water, lightly built (takes double knockback), Origin : Teenager from broken home who became involved with unsavory end of "modelling" industry, rescued by her brother she worked for UNICEF and, while in Africa, discovered that she had super powers when they activated during an insurgent attack) Useful Skills : Speaks Danish (native), English and German (fluent with accent) and some Dutch,Has no formal teaching skills or qualifications but good at persuasion, conversation and oratory, ex nude model (if that is going to help in a teaching situation). Gymnast (not Olympic level, but good), knows first aid and can sail small boats as well as knows her way around on the streets. On the down side various neo nazi organisations have taken a dislike to her, her I D is public and she can be intolerannt of religious fundamentalists and people who abuse children and she is a feminist. I hope that this application meets your institution's requirements and look forward to your response. Yours Pia Elfstrom ("St Barbara" )[/quote']

I need to know a bit about your special effect.

Re: Ironclad II, Full Sheet

He SS. I wish I could contribute to your School the way you wanted but unfortuneatly I have No Characters that have a Secret ID that isn't umm,,, Punishable by death. And the other Character I have(and for which I take my name sake) is a VERY public Hero that is quite rich and well known.

Now I can think of a few good reasons for "The Rose" to be involved in a school like this and even some for why he would "not let the public know" but the students he has contact with would recognize him in a Second. (well I guess that is what you get when you have a 28Com)

So if you would like to have a more public hero that could assist even finacially let me know. Also He isn't retired persay. Just that Dr. Anomaly's game that he was started in hasn't run for sometime due to not have a Certain player around anymore. But he is still by far my most Fav character.

La Rose

Technically an old player's character, but I doubt he would mind:

He is basically a heroic take on a Mad Scientist. More than qualified to teach Science, Chemistry, Biology, or even Mad Science. If you want to get even further out there, he is an MD and could fill in as School Nurse!

Dr. Toxin

Background/History: Left to raise his infant brother after the untimely death of their parents, Alex Robertson discovered a hidden genius for molecular chemistry in Medical School. Surviving on research grants and his pay as an assistant professor, Alex published a series of papers that revolutionized the field of molecular biology and establishing him as one of the world’s leading minds in the fields of biology, chemistry, and immunology. Alex’s ultimate triumph was to have been a process through which the bodies’ genetics and chemistry would be altered and refined to such an extent that all terrestrial disease would simply be unable to infect the subject. During his moment of triumph, a jealous rival damaged Alex’s experiment, exposing him to an unfinished version of the process.and left with a highly unstable body chemistry, Alex armed himself with an arsenal of chemical and biological agents in order to bring his rival, now calling himself Beamline, to justice. At the urging of his now pre-teen brother Robbie, Alex continued his crime fighting carrier even after Beamline’s threat was ended, refining his costume and taking the name Dr. Toxin

Personality/Motivation: Having spent his entire life splitting his time between school, his research, and his younger brother Rob, Alex has never gotten out much. When he geared up for the first time to oppose Beamline, it was as if a new door had opened for him. He is now almost two different people. As Alex Robertson he is a very mild, inoffensive person. He takes his brother to little league, attends PTA meetings, and continues his research. As Dr. Toxin he is bombastic, sarcastic, and self-sacrificing.. Toxin believes very strongly in doing as much as he can for as many people as he can. So far, that means being a hero.

Quote: "You overestimate us!"

Powers/Tactics: The Toxin process was partially successful; Alex is now immune to all known diseases. In addition, his body neutralizes all chemicals it comes in contact with. He has withstood nerve gas, hydrochloric acid, lethal doses of anesthetic, and even Dr. Brutallis' devolution bath. In addition, his strength, speed, and endurance were boosted to phenomenal levels. Unfortunately, the process is not stable. If Alex does not continuously correct his metabolism with an ever-changing mixture of supplements his nerve tissue will break down.

To aid him in stopping Beamline, Alex assembled a pair of forearm-mounted chemical sprayers connected to a heavy set of tanks on his back. Filled with a wide variety of chemicals of his own creation he is a flexible combatant. His primary attack is a jet of hyper-cold CO2 gas, but against tougher targets he switches to a variety of acids, genetically engineered spoors, and the infamous living tar.

Appearance: As Alex Robertson, he stands 5'10" with a medium build and a constant case of bed-head. He dresses in a series of ill-fitting suits and filthy lab-coats, usually with a test-tube sticking out of his chest pocket.Dr. Toxin he wears a gunmetal grey & black armored bodysuit underneath an even filthier lab coat. The chemical sprayer is strapped on over his lab coat with the sprayers clamped to his forearms. His head is wrapped in bandages with a large set of aviator goggles over his eyes.

In either identity, Dr. Toxin is usually covered with a series of unidentifiable chemicals, slime, and ash from his constant experiments. (This is a result of his research techniques, not his physical condition.) His biochemistry generally neutralizes these substances, but that doesn't make them any more pleasant.

I need to know a bit about your special effect.
Right. Special effect is like fireworks. The "energy blast" is a multi-coloured sky rocket like explosion, the "force wall" is a curtain of sparkling light and the "force field" is normally invisible but glows when struck. The "tractor/pressor" is a blue beam. As for physical description 5ft 2'' tall, slim (48 kg) (gymansts build) short blonde hair blue eyes. Looks a fair bit younger than she actually is. (weight might be a bit low, but I think you get the idea)

If the I could get the following character sheets it would be greatly appreciated:

Surge

Ironclad II

Captain Photon

Tempest (if you can get the sheet)

I'm not sure if I'll use all four or only two or three of the list but all four are still in the running.

I'll try to get you something by the end of the week (or early next week at worst).

As a side note, in the developing story, Wall and Dr. Dark are no longer threats. Dr. Dark died of natural causes, and Wall regained his sanity (though not his memory) and now works as a longshoreman, occasionally visiting Cap for a game of chess.

Tempest (if you can get the sheet)

Dang, this is older than I thought. I found an electronic copy of the sheet, it's Heromaker :nonp: . I also found a .rtf copy, though, so I can retype her (updating for the new rules as I go). I'm assuming you want her as she was during WWII?

The following is a letter to the headmaster of CST:

My name is John LeCycle. I am 17. Ever since puberty began for me I have had an unusual ability. At night, I am able to leave my body and travel through the city. Usually I just travel around the streets and see what's going on. A few times I've visited my girlfriend (well, the girl I WISH was my girlfriend). Nobody can see me, unless I want them too. Sometimes I visit some of the small stores near my dad's shoe repair shop.

A couple of times I've seen some of the older guys from the neighborhood doing bad stuff. Once I got so mad, I was able to hit one, even though he didn't see me. Something weird happened to him, and he sort of got covered with a weird frost and stopped breathing for a while.

I've found out that those guys are being forced to work for a local gangster who calls himself Mallet. I don't like him, and I've been trying to bust up his ring. I don't know if I should tell the police about this.

I would like to come to your school and learn how to use my powers a little, and figure out what this is all about. Can you please help me?

John

I love this pic! Who did it' date=' and would that person be willing to post a pic of Captain Photon? ;)[/quote']

The basic sketch was my wife's. Like my first Blackcat picture is was colored by someone on the Champs list years ago. He needed practice in digital coloring and offered color one character per person for free. I had him do Blackcat for me, and he did Psyche for the Wife. Now as the only picture we had of Psyche had Surge in it, well we got him as an extra. :) He put in the background too.

I wish I could remember who it was, I would love to thank him again. *sigh*

And it was a scary pair - he was a cosmic poolist, and she was one of the nastiest telepaths on the planet - don't mess with that family. :)

Here is Surge's Character sheet. Sorry it took so long, life got really busy this last week.

HERO Designer 2.41

Also uploaded a picture of Surge and his fiance Psyche (my Wife's character and the team telepath)

Quite alright, I JUST looked at this thread in a week. I've got a bunch of stuff going on at work right now so I've been pretty busy with that. Thanks.

Would you and your "fiance" be married at this juncture of time?

Yeah, likely. The two of them didn't want to get married while they were both adventuring supers. With him being retired, they likely did. :)

If you need a basic idea for Psyche - she is a telepath (not TK) mentalist, with a focus on senses and mental power. A standard TP/MC/Illusions type multipower, with a fair amount of Mindscan outside, and huge "detect minds" enhances sense that was 360 targeting and had about 6 for telescopic, and in the MP was a clairsentience for that sense. Some DCV that dind't work on someone with more Mental D than she had dice of telepathy (constant "don't hit me" tp). A rD costume.

I wish I was accepting players like this. Of course' date=' if you want to commute to Asheville, NC and you can play. :) I can use the character as one of the sixteen students in the class though.[/quote']

Actually, Asheville is on my short list of places to consider moving to. :)