Hero Talk Magazine

The Doctor

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hero Talk Magazine

Hi, everyone I gave this a bump because I'm back from my hiatus. Actually my gaming group had become overly enamored with playing golf and I had just started school. I am a little behind previous issues so I will be attaching the Barroness Samedi interview this Sunday and hopefully I can get some input on what other articles should be fleshed out.

The Doctor

Very professional! How long does it take to produce one of your covers??

It's not hard and it doesn't take long. Above I listed the Comic Artist Community Website as my source and I use a photo editor for the magazine lettering, cropping and effects. The hardest part for myself is coming up with side storys and articles I can deliver on if the PCs see something their interested in. As far as the main article I like to use it as foreshadowing or exposition for our campaiagn about half the time so it's usually pretty easy to find cover stories.

Thanx QM,

The Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

One of the Next issues

This one has an established Hero Character from the books on the cover as I see her. A little more sexy and a little more dangerous. Although it must be said she is still a dip. When I found the pic of the character in the Bikini I really wanted to do an article, but I didn't want to turn it into a pin-up mag.

The Doctor

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Article was written to go with the Sheri Taylor Cover featured just above. It relates to the fact that Sheri is seeing a pc(aylwin13s character) SCEPTRE and her protecting his secret ID and Sam trying to out as much dirt as possible as he clumsily imitates Sheri's style of interview and journalism.

I hope you enjoy.

The Doctor

The Article was written to go with the Sheri Taylor Cover featured just above. It relates to the fact that Sheri is seeing a pc(aylwin13s character) SCEPTRE and her protecting his secret ID and Sam trying to out as much dirt as possible as he clumsily imitates Sheri's style of interview and journalism.

I hope you enjoy.

The Doctor

HA! That was great - it had me snickering the whole time.

On the covers, I like the advice topics. They add that little touch of what you expect from a personality magazine.

Please keep sharing!

• 1 month later...

Who's the Master?

Hello everyone, We've completed the first part of "WHO'S THE MASTER". I apologize for the delay. Aylwin13 and I have been working on it trying to edit this monster down. I was hoping to get it down to 5 pages, alas it will most likely ring it in at 16 pages when all is said and done. Those of you that read it let me know what you think I'm always looking to improve the quality of my roleplaying supplements.

The Doctor

Doc,

I like the style and I'm interested in the story.

I hate where you stopped (which, believe it or not, is a good thing).

Now I have to WAIT. :mad:

I like the inclusion of Seeker and the reference to the Infamous Doctor Lirby Koo, one of my favorite villains I've never seen.

Please post more!