Champs 25ths Now At Tina's

Woo and hoo! The books made it safely cross-country, and are now at Tina's house awaiting my going over tomorrow to sign and number them! :celebrate

If you have made a prepayment but not sent in a final payment, please do so now if you want to be included in the first shipment out! Be the first kid on your block to have this nifty Hero Status Symbol! dw

Re: Champs 25ths Now At Tina's

Just remember when shipping to Canada with the good old US Postal Service.:hail:

I shudder to think of the horrors that such an experience book would cause me if you used UPS or FedEx.:angst:

Believe or not, I have found that items sent post will often clear Canadian customs much faster then any courier service.:sick:

Deh... did they ship yet?

I signed a pile of them yesterday, and those are on their way to Steve for his signature. Next went the ones going to Gencon, I think, and the rest should ship probably tomorrow and Friday. There's a lot of individual repacking that needs to be done so that everything arrives safely. dw

So did the ones not getting signed (well' date=' until I corral you and Steve at the booth ;) ) ship before or after the ones that were signed?[/quote']

Umm, I think those going to Steve left first, but they're all quite close together. Now, if you're expecting yours to be signed at Gencon, have you already requested to pick it up there? I honestly don't know what pile yours was in, Leah. dw

The books are in my livingroom. The ones Steve needs to sign went to Indiana so he can do that while waiting for Darren Jason and I to arrive. The ones people are picking up at Gen Con have been set aside to go with me on the plane. I am finishing up assigning numbers to the poeple that didn't pick on and recording it. I will be repacking for shipping as soon as Staples gets here with some tape.

PS Leah I have your book in the pile going on the plane with me

How are they being packed for shipment to us peeps?

Only reason I ask is the last 3 orders from you guys I've gotten have all had the corners (all but one was the bottom right corner) of the books slightly crushed/bent. Which for a normal gaming book doesn't bother me at all - for this book I'd like to avoid that if possible.

How are they being packed for shipment to us peeps?

Only reason I ask is the last 3 orders from you guys I've gotten have all had the corners (all but one was the bottom right corner) of the books slightly crushed/bent. Which for a normal gaming book doesn't bother me at all - for this book I'd like to avoid that if possible.

I just had the same problem with The Ultimate Speedster I received...

Of course, the UPS guy put it in my storm door (which is all glass... never got around to putting the screen in), and the heat probably didn't help any.

I'll be packing them in 2 boxes. A snug box and a bigger with packing material between and top and bottom

Crud. I just found out that I am having to leave a couple days earlier than I had planned for a trip. If mine hasn't already gone out the door, any chance I can change the mailing address?

Sure. PM me your real name and new address. OR I can jsut keep it here til you get back.

Crud. I just found out that I am having to leave a couple days earlier than I had planned for a trip. If mine hasn't already gone out the door' date=' any chance I can change the mailing address?[/quote']

I thought the corner-crushing thing was me. My copy of UMA, TUV and I think another (although I don't recall OtTOMH) all had the same issue. However (Ult. Mystic? Mebbe?) I didn't think it warranted making enough of a snit to send it back. Please protect my copy of 25th. :D

• 2 weeks later...

You know that to those of us who asked for the signatures these posts are just teasing. Merciless, cruel, teasing.

I mean, two weeks ago I was in the same state with my book. Now it had to go back to Steve and be sent back again. During all that traveling the mailman has more opportunity to figure out what heroic goodness he holds and can steal it for himself.