Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Terrie and I are up for it. So any hint as to what the pregen character types are going to be? And are you going to assign them or do we get to choose?
I don't want to give away too much to soon. I will be assigning them, but I have very strong suspicions that nobody will complain too much. Besides it is a three week diversion. Should be fun.

I don't want to give away too much to soon. I will be assigning them' date=' but I have very strong suspicions that nobody will complain too much. Besides it is a three week diversion. Should be fun.[/quote']

That's cool, I was just being nosey :D

And I agree it sounds like fun, pulp is one of my favorite genres. I love and own in pdf format every Doc Savage novel ever written, and Burroughs got me through high school.

:smoke:

Is it Thursday yet :eg:

That's cool, I was just being nosey :D

And I agree it sounds like fun, pulp is one of my favorite genres. I love and own in pdf format every Doc Savage novel ever written, and Burroughs got me through high school.

:smoke:

Is it Thursday yet :eg:

I believe we have one more actual Gemini game before Presto heads off. He said something like the 15th through after the first of the year.

So I'm writing up some stuff for my website and it occurs to me. . . take Sam out of the pilots seat and mentally (this counts double on a planet) she's an angsty teenager.

If she starts wearing black and writing bad poetry at least it won't be a complete surprise to me.

Tomorrow on TNT is the sequel to The Librarian... definately pulp, also The Mummy, The Mummy Returns (both with Brandon Frasier), all of the Indy pictures, National Treasure has a pulpish feel but most pulp is set in the 1920s to 1940s time frame.

She knows how' date=' she just owns a rifle is all. She would, nominally, like to avoid using either.[/quote']

Well I guess the next bad guy we terminate with a pistol . She can have it for her own. That should not take to long either. I suspect before we leave this planet. :eg:

My internet connection has been iffy all weekend, guys. Hopefully, the techie they send on Monday will be able to fix it. But, until then, I don't know how long I'll have to even finish this post.

Point #1 - I'm cool with the pulp game. I'd have to say it's about three or four down on my list of favorite gaming genres, having tied with horror... but, it's tied with scifi at #1 on my list of favorite reading genres.

Point #2 - I don't know if I'll be able with this connection problem, but I'd like to exchange some ideas with Nolgroth in email about what has been going on with Milo during his captivity.

Point #3 - Depending on the results of #2 above, the rescue may take many more sessions to complete. At the very least, I wouldn't count on knocking it out next Thursday.

Okay, that's all for now... the light is still flashing on my cable modem, so I'd better push the button now. Later, guys!

Good luck with the cable modem problem Dale. The last time I had cable issues (months ago) they were able to reset my modem remotely and I have been golden ever since. Now if I can jst finish ironing out my other hardware issues (and get off my duff and build a linux box), life would be good...

I just got reconnected about an hour ago... by accident, it appears, since the techie hasn't arrived yet.

When I called tech support Saturday night, the guy looked at his readout for my system and didn't even bother trying to reset it... he just said he'd schedule a maintenance visit. So, either he was a newbie that didn't know what to do, or the situation was so bad that there was nothing he could do. Usually, they make me jump through a half dozen hoops before they give up.

Anyway, it's almost 8:30 AM. The techie is supposed to be here between 8 and 11, so I'm waiting patiently. We'll see what happens later today.

Okay, it's 11:26. The techie just left and I have a new curse word...

SQUIRRELS!!

The guy replaced a piece of cable that looked like our local rodentia had been snacking for quite a while. In some spots, it was chewed all the way down to the copper core.

Anyway, he said to keep an eye on the connection for a couple of days and see if there are anymore outages. If there are, he said they'd send out a team to replace all of the cabling from pole to house. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

In the mean time, I'm back online.

Okay, it's 11:26. The techie just left and I have a new curse word...

SQUIRRELS!!

The guy replaced a piece of cable that looked like our local rodentia had been snacking for quite a while. In some spots, it was chewed all the way down to the copper core.

Anyway, he said to keep an eye on the connection for a couple of days and see if there are anymore outages. If there are, he said they'd send out a team to replace all of the cabling from pole to house. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

In the mean time, I'm back online.

I'm glad you got it fixed... of course it could have been worse, it could have been

MONKEYS!!!

:nya:

Hey, Starwolf... was I supposed to send you something? :confused:

I keep thinking I've forgotten something... and I obviously have. :o

Thats ok, I think I would forget my butt if it wasn't tied on sometimes. You were going to send me copies of the chat log, I lost all mine when my laptop self-destructed. :ugly:

See you tonight :)