• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Odd...

I was just about to say the same thing to James! :cool:

Thanks Dale. I got the package.

So now, all I have to do is figure out the present date (again) and try to affix dates to the older ones as I post them to the Gemini Ascendant page. For now, I got my tunes so I can veg a little as I update the site. The actual dates can come later.

Okay, I did a wee bit of site updating. All of the old infocasts are now added to the site. I'll be taking a break for a bit and then I'll jump back into writing and posting NEW infocasts for this week's game.

I still can't believe we've been playing since July. Wow.

Another update. This time I added the Hades system to the System Database and the planet you are going to (Persephone). I also created one of the NPCs, but you probably won't get to see his write-up until later on. I've still got some news stories to pump out and maybe two or three more specific NPCs.

I might even have it all done in a reasonable amount of time (read by Thursday's game). Wish me luck.

Another update. This time I added the Hades system to the System Database and the planet you are going to (Persephone). I also created one of the NPCs, but you probably won't get to see his write-up until later on. I've still got some news stories to pump out and maybe two or three more specific NPCs.

I might even have it all done in a reasonable amount of time (read by Thursday's game). Wish me luck.

:thumbup: I like this planet already . No rules , no law just the place for a psychotic monkey . Get ready boys, I'm packin explosives charges for this party. heh heh heh:eg:

This thread is very entertaining :thumbup:

you guys are amusing and I only have a slight idea what is going on. :lol:

Who does? :D I'm just the GM 'round here. I don't know anything until two days after its done!

In all sincerity, if I were better at narrative writing, I might have kept a game journal. Alas, my talent is the actual planning and running of the game. Even then, I present the basic idea of the world setting and current events and let the players dig their ow...make their own choices.

Both ghost-angel and Dale Ward are keeping campaign journals from their own characters' perspectives, so maybe that can help shine the light on things.

Thanks for commenting.

Just for closure's sake, Funksaw and I have been corresponding via PM and he confirmed that he will not be able to continue with the game. So for all intents and purposes, Henry got off at Theseus to pursue a lead to find his sister and nobody has seen or heard from him since. Still leaves the option to re-integrate at a later time and tidily removes him from the current events.

Please return to your regularly scheduled good-natured ribbing.

Hey everybody, thanks for putting up with me last night. Sorry I puttered out at the end, but I'm feeling a lot better today. Shame really, because I put a lot of work into how I wanted the planet "scene" to go and I just didn't have the energy. Next week though.

I've also had a thought about the time when Presto is going to visit Down Under. Anybody up for a three week change of venue? I have this idea for a short-run Pulp era scenario* that might just take exactly three weeks to run.

I can, of course, plot (as much as I plot anything) Shr'kaak out of the main campaign for three weeks so we can continue that. Let me know.

*I have specific ideas about the characters, so I would likely have them pre-built for easy transfer over to the short alternate campaign.

P.S. Ah the benefits of fever dreams. :)

P.P.S. Vote results For: 3 Against: 0. UnCounted: 3 (not counting Presto).