Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

That was a really mean ending to last nights game (felt like I was watching an end of season episode of Star Trek ) . Not the way I would have wanted to meet Dar'Gredick again . I would have liked it on my terms not his. This is going to be interesting. I hope the rest of you are ready for this cause I am.

And the monkey goes into a berserker rage.......................maybe.

ACK!! :eek:

Yeah, I completely forgot that... I'll bundle them up and get them right out.

BTW, speaking of chat logs and forgetting things... did we skip a week between October 19th and November 2nd? I seem to be missing a log file for that period... did we not play on 10/26? :confused:

Yes we did miss one thursday because Nolgroth had to work but i don't know what the date was .:smoke:

Hey y'all. Some of you may remember me as that guy who has never joined the game. :)

Nolgroth, for personal reasons, will not be available for the game until after Christmas. He'll get back to you, as himself or through me, with more details as soon as he can.

Wish I had better news, or more of it...

Well, reports of my demise were somewhat exaggerated. The month of December 2006 has thus far been fate chaining me to the floor spread eagle and practicing soccer on my parts that shouldn't be named. Anyway, I should be back and ready to go. If you have since made other plans since the cancellation, no problem. We can fiddle with the pulp game next week.

Let me know. And thanks for the kind words and patience.

Hey Nolgroth' date=' are you going to email us our new pulp characters or will we get them at the next gaming session .[/quote']Honestly I haven't even finished them all yet. Friday through today has been pretty hectic. Tell you what, I'll make it a priority to get everything up and ready by tomorrow, just in case. So I'll e-mail them tomorrow sometime. Maybe tonight.

Ok, insert embarrassed foot scuffing here. For whatever reason, I have not had the focus to develop the characters as I would have liked to. I have some of the concepts and stats down, but as for really in depth backgrounds and stuff like that, I got jack.

So, for all intents and purposes, you are going to get some bare bones stats and some crib notes on the overall concept of the character. Look for them early in the morning. I will not sleep until all five characters are done. [Edit: I lied. I'll get Solron's in the AM. Too sleepy to concentrate.]

[Edit: Got all of the characters but Solron's done. In addition to what I have created, I have left all of the 50 Disadvantage points for you to spend or not spend as you choose. The only thing I ask is that there are no DNPCs, Hunteds or Rivalries. I see no need for those in a short adventure.]

I want a really good one . So get as much rest as you need ' date='Nol . I 'll just sit here by the computer until then and I won't bother you at alllllllll . Well atleast until I have to go to bed. Then I'll look for it in the morning, ok.[/quote']It took me a bit longer to get him out than I thought it would. i was tempted to go in about three different directions with the character and finally settled on one due to the time constraints.

Now who didn't get their equipment write-ups? If you have Pulp HERO, shouldn't be too much of a problem. If not, then let me know and I will get things together.

I have PH, TUSK, and DC... A couple of questions...

1) What year, Approximately are we in?

2) Since you assigned Equipment Points can I assume that we are using the Equipment Resource Points system from DC, and if so can we use some of our 50 points in disadvantages (if needed) to increase our EP pool limit?

I will help Jim and Terrie both get their already great characters tweaked...

Ah'll see ya'll tonight :D getting into character.

I have PH, TUSK, and DC... A couple of questions...

1) What year, Approximately are we in?

2) Since you assigned Equipment Points can I assume that we are using the Equipment Resource Points system from DC, and if so can we use some of our 50 points in disadvantages (if needed) to increase our EP pool limit?
Yes.

I will help Jim and Terrie both get their already great characters tweaked...

Ah'll see ya'll tonight :D getting into character.

This is cool. I was worried that I wouldn't have given y'all enough to work with, but everybody seems happy with their characters. I haven't heard from Dale, so I hope he knows what's going on and can show up.

~waves~

I'm here! I did not get an equipment writeup, and I don't have Pulp HERO. I probably ought to get it, though, since it has equipment in it that I'd use for other genres.

I wish I could afford to buy everything I want... ~pout~

Anyway, I'll keep looking in my email for the equipment page. And, I'll be there tonight as usual!

Theres an equipment page?

If you let me know what weapons you have I will send you the stats from PH.

As for other information...

It is 1924, Calvin Coolidge is President.

It has been 6 years since the Great War (WW I) ended.

Alvin York is a hero returned to Tennesee and farming.

Prohibiton has been in effect (as a constitutional ammendment) since 1920.

The great depression has not yet hit.

Elliot Ness is in his Junior year in college and will not join the Bureau of Investigation (later renamed the FBI) until 1926.

The Mafia wars are in full force over speak easys and moonshine.

On April 27 1924 an American telescope reveals the planet Mars.

In Germany the Nazi party is active in politics but has not yet taken power the Weimar Republic is in force, but due to the Rapalla treaty with the Soviet Union the German army is able to practice with weapons it is not supposed to have (per the treaty of Versaille). Hitler is the head of the Nazi party and leads the Beer Hall Putsch which ends with 13 dead Nazis and Hitler is tried for treason on Feb 24, 1924. The trial propels Hitler to national fame. He is incarcerated in a luxuriously appointed cell for 6 months and writes Mein Kampf. This sets the stage for his rise to power.

Great Britain is considered the Empire where the sun never sets as it has colonies ranging from Africa and India to China.

In case you can't tell... I like History :D