Just for fun... a Campaign Ad!

Jkeown

Re: Just for fun... a Campaign Ad!

"Side Effects MAY include..." I hope you aren't going to have a hallucinating, overconfident hyper-strong pyro/cryokinetic lifting their leg and pissing on the wall every two minutes... ;)

On the other hand, I like the general idea. 'Anyone, at any time, can become a super-powered freak ... That can't be good.'

The folks who took the first run of Jenova weren't quite so miserable. But it was used as a great moment of humor in yesterday's game. SOLDAT's character asked his contact in VIPER about the last few hours and subsequent autopsy of a kid who'd taken the drug. I pretty much hammed my way through the whole thing, trying tosound as dramatic as possible, like the voice-over in a drug commercial.

Still, it wasn't as bad as those poor Panexa-takin' bastards. (I never laughed so hard this week... great stuff!)

The Hair is CT's Manga Hair... the skin is Dazyl... the character herself is Katie Watson... who after ingesting Jenova this week will start calling herself Meta-Katie, but the press, SNN and HEROTalk Magazine, will call her Punk.

Oh... and here's a HEROTalk, I did this after seeing The Doctor's great works.

"Side Effects MAY include..." I hope you aren't going to have a hallucinating, overconfident hyper-strong pyro/cryokinetic lifting their leg and pissing on the wall every two minutes... ;)

Well shoot, there goes my next character concept. . . .