Is there anyone here good at drawing?

Michael Hopcroft

I'm ok at drawing.

however, I do not do it for free. Sorry. I have my own games to take up plenty of my free time for doing free art.

But what I can offer you is to point you to this thread where some of my artwork for my game is posted. And my website in my sig. Look in "Doodles", "Interior art" and "Character Commissions". You never know, you might find something that will fit.

here is the thread over at Green Ronin with some superhero art of mine, swipe away.

http://www.greenronin.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1570&highlight=art

and I think I'll be starting one here next week.

Originally posted by Acroyear

People can feel free to snag stuff I post for personal use. I just ask for credit if you throw it up on personal web pages or something. But since I have a gaming group 10 strong, I'm too busy to take outside requests without incentive.

...and what kind of incentive would this be? Perhaps cheap Kamen Rider & Ultraman toys from the Philippines?

Re: Hey Cyberdwarf

Originally posted by The_Hero

If I send you a doc file with the character description in it would yu be able to read it?

I believe so. If it's in MS Word, I'll have to convert it to Wordperfect. If you could send it RTF or PDF that'd be a big help.

One problem, I don't have a scanner (that'll have to wait til XMas) yet. In order to send the pix back, I'll need to use a relative's/in-law's scanner, so there'd probably be a short delay.

Other than that, send away........