AK: Everywhere

Grimble

Re: AK: Everywhere

Two thoughts:

VPP: AK Only

or

AK: Everywhere 30- or more.

Personally, for this I'd go with a VPP he can draw AK from. Techincally not rules legal, but something seen as an example of super-broad skill knowledge in several publications. Ask the GM first.

how about detect where the passenger needs to be plus mega scale teleport and EDM to get there. the actual traveling is just a special effect

of course where the passenger needs to be may not be where they think they want to be and the fare may be a bit higher than they expect.

oh and universal area knowledge should be called THE KNOWLEDGE like the grueling training scheme London black cab drivers have to go through.

He's already got HUGE amounts of movement powers. That's a different matter. I am just interested in the best way to show that he KNOWS where you need to go. There have been some interesting suggestions. So far, I'm planning to use Universal Area Knowledge written on the character sheet as Universal Taxi Driver 30-

Grimble

how about detect where the passenger needs to be plus mega scale teleport and EDM to get there. the actual traveling is just a special effect

of course where the passenger needs to be may not be where they think they want to be and the fare may be a bit higher than they expect.

Now that is a concept for a TV show if I ever saw one.

People get picked up by a taxi driver and he drops them off where they NEED to be rather than where they asked for. All they have to do is work out why they need to be there.

Doc

Now that is a concept for a TV show if I ever saw one.

People get picked up by a taxi driver and he drops them off where they NEED to be rather than where they asked for. All they have to do is work out why they need to be there.

Doc

Or a game . . . The PCs get on a bus, it takes them where they need to be. After that, it's trying to get home but the bus keeps dropping them off in different whens and wheres.

Repped.