You know you've got problems when...

Barbara vdB

Re: Ykygpw____ykyrgpw

S'long as we don't move into "pwned" and "n00b" or otherwise, I'm relatively okay with it as I ask a bunch of people what it even means... but overall, I'm not a fan of acronyms. I think the sensitivity on the protest is a bit overreaching... and, in any case, returning to the original thread idea would be a lot more fun, in any case, acronym or no...

Re: Ykygpw____ykyrgpw

Based on all you have said' date=' why not start a new thread to discuss the issue? You're obviously passionate about it, seem to have a lot to say on the matter, and others appear to share that passion.[/quote']

Why not? Well, mostly because I've exhausted what I have to say on the topic. :D

Re: You know you've got problems when...

You know you've got problems when...the thread gets highjacked for an off-topic discussion...

You know you've really got problems when...more items are posted on the highjacking discussion than on the main topic!

My sincerest apologies. I'm just a little over-protective of my friends, I guess. The compaint is valid and while I think it might have been made in a nicer fashion, it also could have been a lot harsher. Let us indeed return to the task at hand...

You know you've got problems when... you're on counter-sniping duty, and your rifle jams.

You know you've really got problems when... it actually flames out through the breach.

You know you've got problems when... the GM makes all the supervillains attack you first in combat because your characters are usually really tough bricks.

You know you've REALLY got problems when... you've decided for a change to play a highly trained normal with minimal armor and normal characteristic maxima.

You know you've got problems when... the GM makes all the supervillains attack you first in combat because your characters are usually really tough bricks.

You know you've REALLY got problems when... you've decided for a change to play a highly trained normal with minimal armor and normal characteristic maxima.

Sounds like your getting hosed. I mean, its not like he *doesn'* know your not a brick.

Sounds like your getting hosed. I mean' date=' its not like he *doesn'* know your not a brick.[/quote']

Isn't happening now, but has happened in the past. And it's more a case of habit rather than maliciousness. Good thing that character had skill levels and a martial dodge, I can tell you.

This really happend and the character did not survive it.

You know you've got problems when... you charge into a room and all the minions target you with a BODY Drain.

I was dumb to run in alone.

You know you've REALLY got problems when... you look down on your character sheet and see you forgot to take any Power Defense.

This was even dumber as I was the group's Brick.

You know you've got problems when your blind date "For Charity" turns out to be Scorpia.

You know you've really got problems when she wants you to meet her parents after that one date.

And you know this is getting worse when you recall that her parents are both deceased.

You know you've got problems when... a fifty story tall monster rampages through the streets of your city.

You know you've *really* got problems when... the group's telepath manages to figure out that it's not rampaging - it's running for dear life....

You know you've got problems when...fellow PC puts a hand on your PC's arm and feels something moving under the skin.

You know you've really got problems when...it's a cybernetic arm!

XO

You know you've really, really got problems when...you're not playing Bubblegum Crisis

You know you've got problems when the team's healer has a berserk tied to the use of healing powers.

You know you've really got problems when the opposing brick figures out that the healer is in melee and smacks him.... "That's 24 Body and 19 inches of knockback into the bulkhead 5 inches away. Are you alive before you hit the wall?"