Testimonials: Perfect Pitch

Labrat

Re: Testimonials: Perfect Pitch

I was attacked by one of those once. . . they've got a vicious bite.

As for using Perfect Pitch in battle.... Haven't you all seen Macross II?

Nope. If it smells like anime, looks like anime and quacks like anime. It's probably anime. I'd rather watch old episodes of Hee-Haw.

Not that there's anything wrong with anime or Hee Haw, it's just not my thing.

Nope. If it smells like anime, looks like anime and quacks like anime. It's probably anime. I'd rather watch old episodes of Hee-Haw.

Not that there's anything wrong with anime or Hee Haw, it's just not my thing.

There are no "old" episodes of Hee-Haw. The nuances are so subtile that is is brand new every time time you watch.

:D

It would be more likely Buck Owens and his banjo and Roy Clark with his guitar.

Although I'm sure that both could probably play both easily enough. (8^D)

- Christopher Mullins

Duly noted... I never claimed to be a Hee Haw expert. You think Owens had Perfect Pitch with his banjo?

"Thems piggies will come a-runnin' now!"

Not entirely on-topic, but I've been vaguely considering giving PC's with unused abilities some kind of bonus. The idea runs something like this:

At the end of a game (or story-arc, or what have you) that 60 points of abilities aren't used, let the player roll 12 dice of Luck. Any levels of Luck gained could then be applied as the next game progresses in a manner appropriate to the unused abilities.

So, during the next game after the character's various singing-related abilities were not used, two levels of Luck are used for the character to realize that just the right note will shatter the crystal structures that allow the VIPER agent's blaster to function, or some such thing.

Something like that may be insentive to get the less useful abilities, while at the same time moving the power and responsibility to use them over to the player to some extent.

Pardon any spelling errors, I'm sleepy.