End Of Year Blowout Sale!

Darren Watts

Re: End Of Year Blowout Sale!

Very nice jumping frog...
And you missed the dancing banana :D

What did you end up getting?
mmmm

- Asian Bestiary Vol I and II Bundle

('cause i like asian monster, AND it could be useful to my Legend of 5 Rings master)

- Fantasy Hero Battlegrounds

('cause it could be useful seen i'll start a FH campaign soon... well... soon=next spring, but i'm still hoping :D )

- Nobles, Knights, And Necromancers

('cause i like monster and villain books :) )

- Tuala Morn

('cause i already have TA and VA)

i was willing to buy sidekick... but i already have it (just could be a nice idea for a gift... mmmhhhh maybe...)

i was willing to buy character creation handbook... but it really does'nt add more than in FREd and other Genre Book (still, i got combat handbook and equipment handbook a years ago :D )

i was thinking about 5ER... but i bought FREd several times ago and still never played HERO for more than 2 game session... so i don't whanna buy revised ediction without using FREd before (this and: i got not enough space on my room for FREd and 5ER... XD )

i'm really thinking about taking other books but... there's no much thing i still need :)

Cool... and what did you get???

Nothing, yet. Mail to Puerto Rico sometimes takes forever. What with this being Christmas season, and I'm guessing the HERO store uses the cheapest rates (and that is NOT, in any way, a complaint... it's free for me, so I HOPE they use the cheapest possible rate!), I might not be getting them until after Christmas, which would make me sad. Especially since I was hoping to get FH and Tuala Morn before this Saturday; I plan to run a Tuala Morn game for my daughters, as a Christmas present.

Nothing' date=' yet. Mail to Puerto Rico sometimes takes forever. What with this being Christmas season, and I'm guessing the HERO store uses the cheapest rates (and that is NOT, in any way, a complaint... it's free for me, so I HOPE they use the cheapest possible rate!), I might not be getting them until after Christmas, which would make me sad. Especially since I was hoping to get FH and Tuala Morn before this Saturday; I plan to run a Tuala Morn game for my daughters, as a Christmas present.[/quote']

Don't despair Tonio... check out the 'Links' and 'Free Stuff' on the homepage, I think you might be able to scavenge enough how-to material and campaign ideas to at least get started! Surbrook's stuff has some very detailed materials that would help in case your books don't arrive on time. Check it out!

Well I finally got my order that I placed back on 12/17 - then processed

on 12/20 and went through the UPS postal Snail hands....LOL. I got it

today 1/2.

I am so happy to get my books, and this time I ordered:

Cops, Crews, And Cabals

Invaders from Below

Hero System Vehicle Sourcebook

The Ulitmate Martial Artist - Damaged

And for my Tina selected freebie:

DYS Utopia - adventure

For me all freebies are awesome and very well recieved. This time

arround I got all books that I did not already have, now I only have

a few books left that I don't already have. Plus I am awaiting for

Stronghold to come out before my next purchase.:king:

I can't wait and have to have them ALL!!!

Penn:D

Well I finally got my order that I placed back on 12/17 - then processed

on 12/20 and went through the UPS postal Snail hands....LOL. I got it

today 1/2.

Oh

and you are from?

i'm waiting my order too, but i'm in italy (where snail mail is "snailer" than in USA >_< ) so i guess if i'd get'em before 7th edition of Hero :D

Ordered last 19/12

arrived today

and i got "you gotta have characther" inside the package i never ordered O.o

a bonus book??

There's a promotion going on right now that if you ordered more than $50 worth of books you get a freebie.

I'm sure your order was for more than $50.