A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

whats the story on the dresden academy?

has a certain wizard gone the Prof.xavier route?

Recently I've been reading a webcomic called Magellan which I think is real cool. It also got me thinking about some of the teen drawings I've posted. The Dresdan Academy is what came of it. For those curious, I based the costumes on the Dresdan coat of arms.

Recently I've been reading a webcomic called Magellan which I think is real cool. It also got me thinking about some of the teen drawings I've posted. The Dresdan Academy is what came of it. For those curious' date=' I based the costumes on the Dresdan coat of arms.[/quote']

Magellan is superb. Simply fantastic. Thank you for sharing. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I just tried a little experiment to see if Fábrica de Heróis would run any faster on Chrome than on Firefox. Sadly, the answer seems to be no. :no:

Anyway, here's my experimental image:

LadyPari.png

Lady Pariah!

traktor.png

Traktor

Code Name: Traktor

Nationality: Russian

Power: Brick (Super-Humanly Strong / Invulnerable)

Notes: Any similarities between Traktor and Colossus is purely Fan Boy service. :) Also this is probably the 3rd or 4th incarnation for Traktor.

GA-Paragon.png

Paragon

History: After an invasion by the Nocens Empire, the people of Earth were nearly wiped from existence. In a desperate attempt to avert the extinction of humanity, Dr. James Clark used an experimental machine to help humanity prepare for the future invasion.

Deciding that the invasion could be prevented by causing the Age of Superhumans to begin earlier, Dr. Clark sent back a sample of the mutagen that caused the prevalence of superheroes in his timeline. Just afterwards, he was discovered by the Nocens. Knowing that he didn’t want his son Kyle to die with him, James sacrificed his life to save his son. With his last breaths, he managed to send Kyle to the early part of the 20th century.

After growing up an orphan, Kyle learned of his strange powers and strange origin. Honoring his father’s last wish to be the progenitor of the rise of superhumans, Kyle became Paragon, the beacon of hope for Humanity!

Personality: Kyle is rather serious when in costume, but isn't above making a pun of the situation presents itself. Out of costume, Kyle is soft-spoken and shy, mainly to keep others from drawing comparisons between him and his alter-ego.

Quote: "Don't worry, I'm here to help you. All of you."

Powers: Super-Strength, Flight, Invulnerability

Hiro Nakamura? :confused::eg::confused:

Not exactly. Torii can create "gates" through space, but not time. I based Torii on a character I wrote years ago called Ryoko-sha or 'the Traveler' who could travel through time.