Mind Slayer

Tribal

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mind Slayer

Now' date=' Grond wearing a Madonna-style missile bra, that's sure to cause an ocular anuerysm in someone. :eg:[/quote']

And glitter lipstick.

I was going to call "thread topic drift' date='" but I realized we're still discussing mind slayers. :P[/quote']

Roll for SAN loss :eg:

People on these boards are sane????

Not any more. :fear::angst::idjit::sick:

ADMINISTRATOR'S NOTE: I've deleted the text of Scott's post so that I can OK this shirt thing with Cryptic. I'd prefer that they be OK with it before money starts exchanging hands. ;) Once I get their OK I will restore Scott's text and link post-haste! ;)

SCOTT'S NOTE: Oh, fine. :D See what happens when you've got a lawyer running the company? (I luff you, Steve!)

Ya know, I killed a player once for using his Instant Change Usable as Attack to put Dr. D into clown makeup (true story.) Now I find out Zerstoiten likes to dress like one of the Von Trapp children, knock a few back and listen to Ooompa music. :nonp: Guess he's not as much of stick-in-the-mud as I thought...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Personally, this one is spot on to the original in terms of essential concept, and the look is a higher-gloss, updated-for-period version of what we saw in Mind Games. It works. This is an example of why they don't need to radically alter the source material to make it work. I wish they would have left some of the other characters alone and gone this route.