Bat gear

JmOz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bat gear

No just Batman the animated series, you will see a couple belts described as filmation or Dark Knight, they are both from an episode called Legends of the Dark Knight where some kids were telling stories (Great episode)

It does include the Superman Animated Series but not the JL stuff or static shock

Agreed.

So, for the Utility Belt: VPP, multiple MP's or one big MP and with a hellacious Power Skill roll?

Depending on the character I would go with a cosmic VPP for some with a custom lim on only can carry 10 items (at -1/4) or a MP

• 4 weeks later...

As I approach the speed of molasis with this project I present a few new items for you all

Added to the list are

KO Bombs

Bat goggles

IR Aersol

Radio

Rebreather

Shuriken

Knife

Removed from the list is also the red gogles and the summon bat vehicles, the later being considered a part of onboard computers and the radio, while the former is part of the Bat goggles

• 3 weeks later...

just added the car door ripping teaaser, this was actualy a hard one for me, as the intended purpose seems to be anti personel that he improvised, but the damage output was enough to blow a door off a car

I finaly decided on a reduced pen EB (Appropriatly non leathal) but giving it boostable charges, to allow the damage up, also to do the car door thing you just need to do about 4 Body, so this should work

When I reread this post it sounded a little catty, it is not intended, and I could not come up with a way to get my sentiment acrost without sounding rude, so take my word it is not intended and try to get to the intent instead of how it is said, I appoligise to any who takes offence

A bit on my mentality about the Utility Belts, I feel that the UT Belts should be 30 point MP's (Or VPP depending), as such I am trying to limit myself to a 30 active point limit, I am also trying to make sure the real cost is 15 points or less (So it rounds to 1 point in a MP)

While this might mean making some odd choices, well it's my project, if you want to do some "More accurate" versions, be my guest, post them here for us all to see, but I will be doing my best to keep to this guideline (HAndcuffs thread is part of the reason for this)

When I reread this post it sounded a little catty' date=' it is not intended, and I could not come up with a way to get my sentiment acrost without sounding rude, so take my word it is not intended and try to get to the intent instead of how it is said, I appoligise to any who takes offence[/color']

A bit on my mentality about the Utility Belts, I feel that the UT Belts should be 30 point MP's (Or VPP depending), as such I am trying to limit myself to a 30 active point limit, I am also trying to make sure the real cost is 15 points or less (So it rounds to 1 point in a MP)

While this might mean making some odd choices, well it's my project, if you want to do some "More accurate" versions, be my guest, post them here for us all to see, but I will be doing my best to keep to this guideline (HAndcuffs thread is part of the reason for this)

Didn't sound catty to me. I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates the amazing effort and possibly OCD level attention to detail this took :D. Repped :thumbup:

Added:

• Dart Gun
  • Antitoxin/Venom
  • Skill Kits

Skill Kits replace the following from the main list

• First Aid Kit: Paramedics
  • Lockpicks: Lockpicking
  • Miniaturized Tools: MIsc...
  • Evidence kit: Criminology
  • DNA sampler: SS: Criminal Forensics
  • Clippers (Part of a bomb defusing kit?): Demolitions
  • Hypo: SS: Medicine
  • Scapel: SS:Medicine or Paramedic (Used offensivly with a Power SKill Roll)
  • Wall Spikes: Climbing

The lim on Skill list represents that at times good equipment will not give you a bonus, it should be rare, thus the -1/4 value

Just finished posting all of the items in Batman's Belt. I will be bolding his equipment and the items that he shares with his SK's tomorow some time, then I will finish up the odd ball items in the other belts...then I will be shelving this project for a few weeks to dedicate myself to my fantacy game

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't a dispel electrical attacks be the best choice?

Or if it is for some kind of armour you wear that earths electricity, thus making it useless try this:

Silicate pouder: Armor (0 PD/22 ED) (33 Active Points); Only Works Against electrical attacks Limited Type of Attack (-1/2)

Wouldn't a dispel electrical attacks be the best choice?

Or if it is for some kind of armour you wear that earths electricity, thus making it useless try this:

Silicate pouder: Armor (0 PD/22 ED) (33 Active Points); Only Works Against electrical attacks Limited Type of Attack (-1/2)

there is a thread in the hero system about it, but it was a attack made that robbed her of all of her powers (Enemy was livewire) until Harly sprayed her clean with water...

Oh. Then I would recommend a suppress, that has reduced Endurance 0, and can only be removed by washing off the powder. Here is an example I did in a hurry:

Silicate powder: Suppress 4d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; Remove by washing with water; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (60 Active Points)

Not the best, but I'm not really that good with suppresses.

If you don't like the idea of suppresses, Drains are the way to go.