ninja heroes from each state

bubba smith

Re: ninja heroes from each state

that could work yamamura, remember despite the title NINJA HERO is about the martial arts genre first and formost in fact when michael surbook ,our own susano wrote the current version he wanted to tile it WUXIA hero [title i've called the game by myself] it can be any kind of martial artis ninja kung fu teacher i'll even accept pro wrestlers tv style and luchadores for this thread bring 'em on

California is easy

Tom Bruges: The first thing you notice when seeing Tom is that he's a lot smaller than you'd expect. The Belgian martial arts movie star has actually benefited from his height in his career since it makes the somewhat large stuntmen he fights look positively hulking and it's easier to rig love scenes so he looks tall. Despite that, Tom is solid muscle and lightning quick, an expert martial artist, and his stamina is legendary on the set and in bed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From San Francisco, California, comes The Mist: master of stealth and evasion. Almost impossible to see, much less hit, and fighting him is frustrating and winds up becoming very painful as you collide with walls and asphalt. He has been detained, with his assent, but can never be held . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Rumors of an itinerant hermit in the rain-soaked Cascade Mountains speak of a tall, lanky master of stealth, a silent giant who avoids all human contact as part of some deep vow, or bitter memory. He only emerges to defend the deep forests from exploitation, or to champion some other cause which matters more to the wilds than to civilization. His true name he speaks to none, but he's been tagged 'Sasquatch.' Whether that's becuase he's the actual critter who inspire the stories, or wears the label in honor of the legend, is impossible to say. But the wilds of Washington State grow more free and more wild under his vigilance.

Rumors of an itinerant hermit in the rain-soaked Cascade Mountains speak of a tall' date=' lanky master of stealth, a silent giant who avoids all human contact as part of some deep vow, or bitter memory. He only emerges to defend the deep forests from exploitation, or to champion some other cause which matters more to the wilds than to civilization. His true name he speaks to none, but he's been tagged 'Sasquatch.' Whether that's becuase he's the actual critter who inspire the stories, or wears the label in honor of the legend, is impossible to say. But the wilds of Washington State grow more free and more wild under his vigilance.[/quote']

nice :)

Meanwhile in logging camps of Oregon, the champion brawler is Big John. He may not have formal martial arts training, but he's got loads of practice with his fists and his axe-handle and he's really strong and really takes a pounding.

Meanwhile in logging camps of Oregon' date=' the champion brawler is Big John. He may not have formal martial arts training, but he's got loads of practice with his fists and his axe-handle and he's really strong and really takes a pounding.[/quote']

*sings* "Heeeee's a lumberjack, etc"

that could work yamamura' date=' remember despite the title NINJA HERO is about the martial arts genre first and formost in fact when michael surbook ,our own susano wrote the current version he wanted to tile it WUXIA hero [title i've called the game by myself'] it can be any kind of martial artis ninja kung fu teacher i'll even accept pro wrestlers tv style and luchadores for this thread bring 'em on

No, I wrote Wuxia Hero for Gold Rush, and then parts were reworked and revised into Ninja Hero.

Oh, and Ninja Hero's Midnite Maid is from California.

No' date=' I wrote [i']Wuxia Hero[/i] for Gold Rush, and then parts were reworked and revised into Ninja Hero.

Oh, and Ninja Hero's Midnite Maid is from California.

opps sorry suano i stand corrected

if you pitted midnite maid aganst darkangel from dark champions who' come out the winner?