Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A: The tribbles are trouble.

Q. Well, for the NGD dinner party we'll seat the Zornwils next to the Bazzas, of course, and the Starlords across from the Hermits... hmmm... where should we seat the Tribbles?

A. I'm wondering why there's a rectal thermometer behind your ear.

Guest Worldmaker

A. I'm wondering why there's a rectal thermometer behind your ear.

Q. Why is your face all scrunched up in that "I sense something ugly and painful coming" look?

A. Its a dessert topping and a floor wax!

Q. Why is your face all scrunched up in that "I sense something ugly and painful coming" look?

A. Its a dessert topping and a floor wax!

Q: What are you going to do with that big blob of goop you pulled out of Mightybec's ear?

A: I don't know where you been lad, but at least you won 1st prize

A: I don't know where you been lad' date=' but at least you won 1st prize[/quote']

Q: What did the Scottsman say when he woke from a drunken stupor to take a leak and found a blue ribbon tied to his thingy?

A: Psychiatry for Utter Idiots

Q: What is it called when you use a bug bomb to make sure all of the fleas in your carpet are dead?

A: A really large banana in a very tight place

Q. What was on the Watergate tapes that Henry Kissinger was glad was removed in the infamous silent bits ?

A. The first thing we do, let's kill all the politicians.

Q. Casanova, how do you classify a night of passion ?

A. Democracy means never having to say sorry when you take your opponents outside and shoot them in the back of the head.

Q: Mister Castro, by what bizzare logic do you claim Cuba is a democracy?

A: Hey! That's MY job!

Q: What's preferable to death by Mightybec?

A: It went from bard to verse

Q. How would you catagorise in one sentence the Pop Idol auditions using Shakespeare plays and sonnets ?

A. America, the really quite ugly with bad, rotton teeth, body odour fatal at a range of 50 yards, oozing plague postules and warts that even flies avoid.

A. America' date=' the really quite ugly with bad, rotton teeth, body odour fatal at a range of 50 yards, oozing plague postules and warts that even flies avoid.[/quote']

Q: What nation is better than England - that nation so foul even demon-possessed maggots give its rotting corpse a miss?

A: Wurstbrat

Q: What nation is better than England - that nation so foul even demon-possessed maggots give its rotting corpse a miss?

A: Wurstbrat

Q. What sort of German sausages are made up of the bad little children who don't do what Mummy and Daddy tell them ?

A. The best way to solve the hostage crisis is to kill all the people who could become hostages first.

A. The best way to solve the hostage crisis is to kill all the people who could become hostages first.

Q: When the Roman's took Massada, how did the Zealots insure that there would be no problem with hostages?

A: Love the sin, hate the sinner