Oyster-Woman

IKerensky

Hello,

my girlfriend want to play this character, possible at your advice ?

Origin : While she was swimming by their park she got attacked by a swarm of angry oysters made wilds by the sea pollution.

Powers :

She Wield the Sea Shell Shield:

Can summon a powerfull crustacean shield to protect herself from bullet and rays.

Power Clam :

Can press an oppponent between her valve for crushing damage.

Thunder Clam :

Sonic attack by quickly closing her valve, product movement in the water, knockback opponent in front of her.

As smart as a Oyster :

Contrary to legend, super-intelligence.

Oyster Soup :

Her body take all the property and color of the oyster wich make her heavily contondant resistante and elastic.

Can repulse anyone seeing or smelling her with aggravated effect on super-smell sense : effect from stunning to incapaciting and urge to vomit.

Perl Sprouting :

She can instantly transform sand into perl. She can then throw the perl for puny damage but creating an area of hazardous movement and drawing around the target a lot of civilian, agents and bystander attracted by the perls.

Sticky Foot :

Can climb/stick with one foot to any surface, vertical or horizontal. When stuck become unmovable.

Woman best friend:

Very large reputation with woman and tend to attract a flock of greedy followers.

So, can thoses be powers ? :)

BTW I think she could be real trouble for some people, I dont want to be Wolverine against her by example :P

Re: Oyster-Woman

Yeah the character is pertty silly, but it was late at night when we talk about it :P

And I fear my girlfriend would be perfectly aware of all the dirty jokes about it... I am fairly certain she will be the one making a lot of them...

Of course it wont be a character for a too serious campaign, but it isn't half that weird... if compared to Foxbat :P

"Valves" are what we call the halves of a oyster shell... doesnt know the english equivalent.

More Shell power would be good :)

I wasn't sure how she conjurate her shell. I supposed her forms will be somewhat humanoid, if green and slimy with large shell-half into each hand...

How do you construct the shell ? is it power ? is it tools ? can a power have HP ?

first of all I got to say that oyster-woman is not a silly character concidering that I once made a King Crab charater. He was a mutated crab at that ! :eek:

Hello,

Origin : While she was swimming by their park she got attacked by a swarm of angry oysters made wilds by the sea pollution.

Powers :

She Wield the Sea Shell Shield:

Can summon a powerfull crustacean shield to protect herself from bullet and rays.

Power Clam :

Can press an oppponent between her valve for crushing damage.

Thunder Clam :

Sonic attack by quickly closing her valve, product movement in the water, knockback opponent in front of her.

As smart as a Oyster :

Contrary to legend, super-intelligence.

Oyster Soup :

Her body take all the property and color of the oyster wich make her heavily contondant resistante and elastic.

Can repulse anyone seeing or smelling her with aggravated effect on super-smell sense : effect from stunning to incapaciting and urge to vomit.

Perl Sprouting :

She can instantly transform sand into perl. She can then throw the perl for puny damage but creating an area of hazardous movement and drawing around the target a lot of civilian, agents and bystander attracted by the perls.

Sticky Foot :

Can climb/stick with one foot to any surface, vertical or horizontal. When stuck become unmovable.

Woman best friend:

Very large reputation with woman and tend to attract a flock of greedy followers.

So, can thoses be powers ? :)

Ideas of the top of my head. This is using 5thr your rules may vary.

Sea Shell Sield: Missle Deflection with extra DCV

Power Clam: estra strength with the continous advantage

Thunder Clam: EB with double Knockback advantage

Oyster soup: Not quite sure but as affecting super senses, EB with NND and such people should probaly have sone sort of phy lim which yould take extra damage.

Pearl sprouting: Transform sand to pearl, EB-pearl, Change enviroment -4DEX roll S.E. slippery pearls on the ground that is how I buy marbles.

Sticky Foot: Clinging with extra Str

Womans best friend:+ Rep, but can also be a disadvantage or to. Why does she have a secret ID? Because she would be mobbed by greedy people, and hunted by people in the pearl trade. "Look everytime she fights, she floods the market with flawless pearls, are prices are going down !!"

And don't forget mental defense: She can clam up! :)

Anyways good luck, hope this has been helpful.

The Shell itself is probably going to be left to just Special Effect, leaving you to figure out exactly what each Power does.

crushing damage could be as simple as Extra STR; Only Against Held Target For Crushing Damage

The shel shield is, depending on how detailed or open ended you want to be, as simple as PD/ED or rPD/rED, or both.