Viper... In my hot little hands

Blue

Yay me! Just had to stop in to go... Nya nya na nya na

I've said it before and I'll say it again... My FLGS rocks!

And here I was just planning to do nothing today but drop my Alias: Season One DVDs into the player. Plans have changed, courtesy of Scott Bennie & Steve Long.

That's great! good for you....

I hate you! Die! Eat FREd and DIE you gloating son of a ....

I'm sure the product will be up to the great standard we've recieved in the past from the DoJ. Scott is one of my favorite authors for Champions, and I hear good things about this Steve Long guy ;)

You bought them off! didn't you! You've got connections and your corrupt, greedy fingers are in the HERO pie now! You slime I oughta...

Please, let us know what you think of it when you get a chance to puruse it more fully. Some of us will have to wait a while to get our own, but it's always nice to get input from fellow gamers.

Spite! Spite and rage and jealous tantrums! May your camel lose it's hump, may your RPG books lose their gloss! May a thousand needles...

PS: I maybe slightly envious. :)

Re: Viper... In my hot little hands

Originally posted by Blue

Yay me! Just had to stop in to go... Nya nya na nya na

I've said it before and I'll say it again... My FLGS rocks!

And here I was just planning to do nothing today but drop my Alias: Season One DVDs into the player. Plans have changed, courtesy of Scott Bennie & Steve Long.

Mr. Blue, I'm surprised at you for purchasing such a book! It has been well established in both Seduction of the Innocent and Mazes and Monsters that comic books and so-called "role-playing" games warp people's minds. Oh well, ten years hard labor should set your mind back on the path of good citizenship. I'll just take that book of yours into "protective custody". Mr. Blue, stop struggling. You're only making it worse for yourself. How do you expect to get better if you cling to this filth? Let go now! Stop kicking me!

Guard, a little help, if you please...

:D

I guess I'll have to go check the new FLGS that opened in my area a few months ago. It's owned and operated by Eden Studios (Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, various d20) in their extra office space.

Apparently a game store operated by a game company tends to develop a very good relationship with their distributor.

And the guy running the store mentioned that he used to work with Steve. Didn't catch his name though.

I guess I'll have to go check the new FLGS that opened in my area a few months ago. It's owned and operated by Eden Studios (Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, various d20) in their extra office space.

Apparently a game store operated by a game company tends to develop a very good relationship with their distributor.

Any store run by George Vasilakos, the guy behind Eden Studios, is by definition going to be a great game store, and I thoroughly encourage you to patronize it.

And the guy running the store mentioned that he used to work with Steve. Didn't catch his name though.

That might've been George, but more likely it was Ross Isaacs, one of my former LUG/WOTC/Decipher colleagues. Great guy, and a helluva writer and line developer.