Hulk write-up from Game Trade Magazine 2003

MrAgdesh

Re: Hulk write-up from Game Trade Magazine 2003

Heh. Well' date=' thanks for the compliments, guys- I wrote that many years ago indeed. dw[/quote']

It was a good writeup, Darren. You covered basically everything...and I agree with the base STR of 70. This is him at his calmest...I can totally buy him being stronger than most when he's in a good mood. Piss him off and...well...you know the rest.

Re: Hulk write-up from Game Trade Magazine 2003

70 seems a little low for his base Strength' date=' though. If it were up to me I'd probably set it at 90, so his Rage-Enhanced Strength would then top out at 150.[/quote']

By contrast it seems a bit high to me. I'd have set his base strength in the 58-60 range so he'd start out about even with Ben Grimm or Namor and then eclipse them as a fight went on and he got progressively angrier. But it's not a big discrepancy, and overall the build looks very well put-together. I love that his assorted shockwave stunts are included. :thumbup:

I recall a pretty hilarious use of his ability to see astral forms during the Gray Hulk era. He was attracted by flashing lights in a tenement, stumbled across Strange fighting some alien force through a dimension warp, and yelled out a greeting just in time to distract him and get him sucked into that other dimension.