Map Tiles

mayapuppies

Hello all,

I am going to be in need of a map of a large roadside Inn of about three stories with a stable. I'd prefer the maps to be of the sort of tiles that Paizo and WotC put out and was wondering if anyone knows of where I might be able to order some?

The Inn is going to play a central role in the campaign so I really want a quality set.

Re: Map Tiles

While they aren't tiles, these are reusable battlemats which you can draw on using water-based markers (dont use red though, trust me). May help.

http://www.chessex.com/mats/Battlemats_Megamats.htm

Thanks guys but I've already got an 8'x4' hex map like that.

I made a complete colour high resolution map of the Wickshine Inn if that is any use.

I'd love to see that, though I'm not sure I'd be able to print it out for use.

There used to be a couple of free hex-grid map tile sites I liked' date=' but I can't find my links currently. I'll have to check my folder at home.[/quote']

You may want to look at Incompetech. I've been thinking of generating a large sheet of equilateral triangle dots, getting it laminated, and using it as a battle map.

Sorry' date=' no - I intended to use the maps for my online game, which now looks to never occur. I haven't experimented with printing them.[/quote']

Hi Curufea and Darren/Steve: You should see if Steve and/or Darren can post these on the Hero site in the free stuff section. These are flippin' awesome! :D