A Real life "Plain Jane"?

Hawknight

Re: A Real life "Plain Jane"?

Caught this on another blog and it peaked my interest. Could be a start of an investigation of why and how he is always there.

http://www.fidgetwith.com/2010/05/31/who-is-this-guy-mystery-man-keeps-appearing-on-live-news-reports/all/1

Anyone else read the novel "The Voice Of Armageddon" (see: http://www.amazon.com/Voice-Armageddon-DAVID-LIPPINCOTT/dp/B000GRFGO2 for some details) ?? I heard definite echos of that book after seeing the web-page in question.....

-Carl-

4th edition Dark Champions had a character named "Plain Jane". A low level mutant, she slowly faded out of the sight and minds of her family. She has an invisibility always on zero end. She could be seen in pictures or video (she stood onstage next to the president and fired a gun. The Secret Service dogpiled the Pres, but could not locate the shooter even though she was still on stage). She was a deux ex machina as she could see meetings with crime figures and leave notes or email to the heroes.

• 3 weeks later...

Reminds me of a Ray Bradbury story' date=' in which the main character notices that whenever there is a fatal accident certain faces always show up in the crowd of onlookers.[/quote']

Sounds interesting. What is the name of the Bradbury story?