Need a Hero 4th edition helicopter and a van for Doctor Brutallus.

Mathew

I working on my character sheet for the villian Doctor Burtallus, and it says in his description that he has a fleet of normal vans and some helicopters. Anyone know where van and helicopters might have been written up? Preferably in 4th editon rules, but any edition will do.

Also, he has pilots and assistants as followers (besides his Brutalloids). Any suggestions for characters to base these on? Maybe someone from Normals Unbound or one of the Dark Champions books?

Re: Need a Hero 4th edition helicopter and a van for Doctor Brutallus.

Attached is Blackhawk (of the Windy City Sportsmen) and his helicopter, Blackie (a modified US Army Blackhawk). Both are in 6th Edition, but you're welcome to convert and use them as you see fit. (I don't think 'hawk would mind doing a side-job for Dr. Brutallus.)

Thanks for the consideration. Of course he has more points that Brutallus himself. Probably looking for some pilots in the 50+50 point range. Brutallus is a minor league villian, and probably doesn't have a 430 point pilot.

On page 195 of the BBB, in the Vehicle List, are stats for a Bell Jet Ranger and an AH-1 Huey Cobra. You didn't say what type of helicopter you were looking for but those should serve whatever purpose you desire.

Hope that helps.

The Ultimate Vehcile is a good book but it lacks tons of pre-made vehicles. Looking around I might need The HERO System Vehicle Sourcebook, but I don't have that now. I need to look for CHallenges for Champions too.

The BBB lacks full writeup and point costs.

I see there is a helicopter in the 4th edition Viper book p61 called the Black Cobra for 125 points. It says Brutallus stole stuff from Viper, so this works.

Normals Unbound has several 50+50 point pilots that could be used as a template for Brutallus' pilots - like Jeff Hawkins on page 86.

The "assistants" are probably a variety of 25+25 point normals.

Now the question is do Doctor Brutallus buy all the helicopters and vans, so do his followers buy their own vehicles?