Anyone have a terminator statted out?

JPicasso

Looking for a perspective on a terminator ala Arnold for an adversary.

One of our group is very T2-ish and I'm hoping to tie into the genre with some T1 enemies.

I suppose I could stat my own up and "show you mine" first, but I'm new to the villain creating biz. Any input would be great.

Re: Anyone have a terminator statted out?

Looking for a perspective on a terminator ala Arnold for an adversary.

One of our group is very T2-ish and I'm hoping to tie into the genre with some T1 enemies.

I suppose I could stat my own up and "show you mine" first, but I'm new to the villain creating biz. Any input would be great.

There's a 5E version on Surbrook's Stuff....

http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptationsmovie/asstd_movie/terminator.html

Vondy, Thanks! I was directed to that site for another item, but there were no links to the top level. Surbrook had done a very nice job with the content.

IJ, Yes, it seems like all my needs are met in the Beastiary. Might be time to pony up for it. Hows the art in that one?

Here's the "Surbrook's Stuff" homepage: http://surbrook.devermore.net/index/index.html . The "Character Archive" link will take you to most of Michael's vast and diverse collection of write-ups; but the whole website is a treasure-trove waiting to be explored, and probably the foremost fan-created HERO site on the Net. :hail:

Yes' date=' it seems like all my needs are met in the Bestiary. Might be time to pony up for it. Hows the art in that one?[/quote']

Overall, among the best in the Hero Games line IMHO. :thumbup:

IJ' date=' Yes, it seems like all my needs are met in the Beastiary. Might be time to pony up for it. Hows the art in that one?[/quote']

The art is good, although it's all B&W. I was amused by the drawing of the centaur - it appears to have a male human torso and a mare's body. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Unusually for Surbrook he missed something, the T101s can mimic human voices (in T1 the Terminator mimics Sarah Connor's mother, in T2 it mimics John Conner both times well enough to fool people who knew them well).

Unusually for Surbrook he missed something' date=' the T101s can mimic human voices (in T1 the Terminator mimics Sarah Connor's mother, in T2 it mimics John Conner both times well enough to fool people who knew them well).[/quote']

25 Voice Modulator: Shape Shift (Hearing Group' date=' Voices Only), Imitation, END 2[/quote']

It's there he just hid it under the Voice Modulator Power :)

Unusually for Surbrook he missed something' date=' the T101s can mimic human voices (in T1 the Terminator mimics Sarah Connor's mother, in T2 it mimics John Conner both times well enough to fool people who knew them well).[/quote']

Not my character sheet, I'm just hosting it!

if you can't find a teminator maybe you can improvise with a ROBOCOP template

Here's a 250pt 5thEd version of Robocop....should you need it:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mathew/csrobocop.html

You might also want to take a gander at this:

http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptationsanime/m66.html

for a more straightforward "boomer style" (to use a Bubble Gum Crisis term) combat robot.

-Carl-