Total... Drama... Champions!

Tech

I like to push the envelope on what to throw at my players and this one is one of my funniest. The player characters are going to be put in Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour scenario for many rounds of challenges.

Now, for the extra kicker - it will be in their secret id's, so no obvious superpowers can be used. After all, what are Secret Identities for but to make them use those identities.

I've got about 8 challenges so far in no particular order, including:

1) canoe carving

2) Dodgeball

3) Eating bowlfuls of grasshoppers

4) staying awake the longest

5) Hot pepper eating contest

6) Tug of war

7) tree climbing

8) archery

In this campaign, we occasionally throw stuff out that utilizes those skills and characteristic rolls that are oh, so often, forgotten.

As I was typing, I added:

9) singing contest

10) dancing contest.

I'd like to add 10 more to this list. So, to those who enjoy this show, help me out some to make this a blast. :thumbup:

Re: Total... Drama... Champions!

Well, that was a fun game episode! I ran it last night and everyone had fun. The characters were forced to act in the secret identities, without using their powers. In the case of one of the characters, it means not using her powered armor. In addition to the player characters, they met some of the cast from Total Drama Island, including Gwen, Owen, Duncan, Trent, Heather, Courtney and Bridgette to name some of them. Interestingly enough, the cast characters got along well with the player characters; Owen went over really well with everyone, Courtney started flirting with one of the player characters, Duncan warmed up to one of the tough PC's and made eyes at the female PC's and so on.

One of the other contestants was Freddy... as in Foxbat in his secret identity trying to win the prize. He did fairly well but even with his stats, got taken out in the dodgeball challenge and didn't even make it to staying awake for 36 hours (made a high CON roll and fell asleep). Eventually, after losing alot, he decided to try to steal the prize money but was easily chased off by the PC's.

All in all, it was a fun evening! Thought you'd enjoy the brief episode summary.