14 REC 6

50 END 0

61 STUN 17 Total Characteristics Cost: 240

Movement: Running: 15"/[Noncombat]"

Leaping: 10"/[Noncombat]"

Swimming: 6"/[Noncombat]"

Cost Powers END

Costume

10 1) Model Pose in notable costume: +15 PRE (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

7 Commlink: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0

6 Fighting spirit gal: Mental Defense (10 points total) 0

35 Trained with Shield Strike: Find Weakness 16- with Single Attack : Shield Strike 0

37 Shield: Multipower, 75-point reserve, (75 Active Points); all slots OAF Unbreakable (-1)

4u 1) Shield Strike: Energy Blast 15d6 (75 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1) 7

3u 2) Hidding cover: Armor (20 PD/20 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (75 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1), Activation Roll 15- (-1/4) 0

1u 3) Shield: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack) (20 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1) 0

Asgardian origins

45 1) Toughness: Armor (15 PD/15 ED) 0

8 2) Half Asgardian Origin: Life Support (Extended Breathing 1 END per Minute; Longevity 400 Years; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) 0

6 3) Daughter of the Enchantress: Power Defense (6 points) 0

11 4) Daughter of the Enchantress : Lips of Rapture: Seduction 24- (17 Active Points); Restrainable (Must kiss the target; -1/2)

Martial Arts: [Martial Art Name]

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

3 2) Basic Strike +1 +0 12d6 Strike

4 3) Martial Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 60 STR to Disarm

4 4) Martial Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

4 5) Martial Escape +0 +0 65 STR vs. Grabs

3 6) Martial Grab -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 60 STR for holding on

3 7) Martial Throw +0 +1 10d6 +v/5, Target Falls

5 8) Offensive Strike -2 +1 14d6 Strike

3 9) Sacrifice Throw +2 +1 10d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls

Judo & Close Combat training

16 1) +4 HTH Damage Class(es)

Perks

Avenger Package

7 1) Custom Perk

3 2) Fringe Benefit: Federal/National Police Powers

6 3) Reputation: An Avenger ! (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6

6 Contact (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 12-

Skills

Avenger Package

2 1) KS: Avenger Villains 11-

3 2) Paramedics 11-

3 3) Systems Operation 11-

1 4) TF : Quinjet

3 Acrobatics 15-

3 Breakfall 15-

3 Climbing 15-

3 Combat Piloting 15-

3 Conversation 17-

3 Criminology 11-

3 Deduction 11-

1 High Society 8-

3 Oratory 17-

3 Persuasion 17-

3 Shadowing 11-

3 Stealth 15-

3 Streetwise 17-

3 Tactics 11-

3 Teamwork : Avengers Team 15-

2 KS 11-

2 PS 11-

2 KS 11-

16 +2 with All Combat

10 +2 with DCV

9 Penalty Skill Levels: +6 vs. Range Modifier with a single attack

10 +2 with Ranged Combat

12 +6 with Hidding Shield Power

5 Defense Maneuver I-II

Total Powers & Skills Cost: 360

Total Cost: 600

450+ Disadvantages

5 Distinctive Features : Totally hot blonde babe: (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Watched by US Governement: 8- (Mo Pow; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)

20 Watched by the Press: 11- (Mo Pow; NCI; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)

10 Watched by the Asgardian Gods: 8- (Mo Pow; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Watching)

15 Psychological Limitation : Honorable: (Common; Strong)

20 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing (Common; Total)

10 Psychological Limitation: In love with the USA (Uncommon; Strong)

20 Dependent NPC: People in need 11- (Incompetent)

10 Social Limitation: Public ID : Amanda Bowman-Rogers (Occasionally; Major)

5 Physical Limitation: Gets drunk on half a glass of beer (Infrequently; Slightly Impairing)

5 Psychological Limitation: Slightly Lecherous when drunk (Uncommon; Moderate)

10 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Poisons and drugs (Uncommon)

10 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Poisons and drugs (Uncommon)

Total Disadvantage Points: 600

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38274[/ATTACH]

Background/history :

Hidden daughter of Steve Rogers, the first Captain America, and Amora, aka the Enchantress, Amanda was raisedby her mother in the Asgardian dimension during her ten first years. She kept no memories about it, Odin and the Enchantress themselves having decided to erase her memories, as her mother wished her daughter to know the Human world. She was adopted by the Bowman family, which were farmers in the Nevada, and spent her childhood and teenage in a smalltown in the desert. During all those long years, Amanda grew up ignoring everything of her origins.

Gifted by the nature, she decided to do art studies, following her father path without knowing it, and left her adoption family for New York where she became quite easily a photo model. The fashion world been what it is, she was confronted to the mighties and the richs, but to the corruption of the underworld too. During one of those nights, she got caught in a trap and could have been sold into white women slaver ring if the SHIELD didn't rescued her. They were on the hint of a large ring that financed part of some Villains activities.

Happily, some brilliant minds in the Governmental organization noticed there was something special in her and made her do some tests... That's how they discovered she has the Steve Roger DNA, and that the super-soldier serum was latent in her genome. After long explanations, she agreed to work with them, and so the training and the tests continued. After long months of intense training, she had reach the goals her trainers wanted her to. They told her about the known part of her origins... The schock was only overhelm by the pride to be the daughter of the American symbol of Freedom.

She decided then to pick up the costume, and as Sharon Carter, the first American Dream did before her, she became the new symbol of America. The Legend raised from ashes ...

She soon integrated the Avengers as a reservist, and started to have strange dreams, which are slowly revealing herself her true Nature and origins.

Personnality/Motivations :

Cheerful and sensitive, Amanda is an helper. Her life has no sense if she doesn't have people to help, to protect. Not really naive about how her striking beauty influences people, she can be quite embarassed when people show her they "like what they see".

Quote:

Look at me when i'm telling you your rights guys.... Jesus.... look at my eyes, upper !

Powers/Tactics:

Trained by SHIELD in the use of the disks and the famous Vibranium Shield, Amanda usually surprises her foes by combining an athletic combative mind and a power that comes from her mother. Able to think when others are enraged in the fury of battle, waiting for her foes to do the mistake that will cost them their victory, Amanda is not the most powerful of the Avengers, she knows it; but she is the wild card.

Campaign use:

It was originally built to play the Hero Cetral New Avengers campaign

Appearance:

Been the daughter of Steve Rogers and Amora, aka the Enchantress, Amanda looks like what she is : a blonde half asgardian goddess, which means she surnaturally beautiful, her beauty enhanced by the enchantments her Mother used to spell on herself to increase her sex-appeal. Now this magic oozes literally from Amanda body, making her one of the hottest superheroine in the world. Her stunning finely muscled body, in perfect condition, adding both abilities of the super-soldier serum and the Asgardian blood, her curled blonde hair, her deep blue eyes : she is for sure, the American Dream.

Re: American Dream character, getting out from dust

Thanks D-Boy.

Please next time apply rather the rephandkiss, it's less painful ;)

It's a 5th ed character building

If any of you have some renewal building and/or suggestion to make, they are welcome

I can't find anything wrong with the build mechanically, but I would advise you to check your spelling and grammar to give it a final polish.

Sorry to be a grouch on this, but these things jump out at me, y'know?

And yes, next time I will use the "rephandkiss".

Very interesting build and even a double-legacy hero.

You may want to make the shield resistant and maybe this second +1/4 thing for defenses too (don't remember what it was called, I think "Impermeable").

The "sexy" part is pretty easy covered with Striking Apereance and you can even go to the "supherhuman" area for it.

Have you ever though about making the kiss a limited mind controll? I had written some of my thoughs about it here.

Won't rep you, because now some of the ideas for my female brick will look like a cheap copy of American Dream. But I gues that is what I get from beeing so slow with creating her :)

Very interesting build and even a double-legacy hero.

You may want to make the shield resistant and maybe this second +1/4 thing for defenses too (don't remember what it was called, I think "Impermeable").

The "sexy" part is pretty easy covered with Striking Apereance and you can even go to the "supherhuman" area for it.

The things you're talking about are 6th ed. Opale's character is 5th ed.

As far as the build, I like the way you did her kiss, it's not as powerful as the Enchantress' would be, but she's only half Enchantress, so it works.

The rest of the build is solid, nothing wrong with it.

@Christopher : [...]I'd like to see how you'd exactly numberize the Lips of rapture effect with it' date=' if you don't mind.[/quote']

I don't know the enchantress and most importantly, I don't know what you want to be able to do with that pair of lips. I don't really know the scale of Skills from 5e or what seduction allowed for ingame effects, but having a 24- sounds like you want to do something that is on the edge of mind-controll, or even beyond that. When trying to seduce a henchman in combat (so you get a conscious, captured and convinced foe to complement all the conscious, unwilling ones), I would give something around -13 to the roll. Even then it is still only a 11-.

Also, the sugested skill limit for very competent lies at 17- top (I think this limit is also there to tell you, when skills are out of the question for a game effect).

I don't know the enchantress and most importantly' date=' I don't know what you want to be able to do with that pair of lips. [/quote']

You should not leave straight-lines like that lying around where someone might trip over them! :bounce:

I must admit I'm amused at the prospect of an Asgardian (evenhalf) who can't handle her mead.

Yes, it was a funny addition to play something slightly comical, because I found the character was all the way far too much serious. :)

AS for the Lips of Rapture it could then be something like this ?

Mind Control : 14D6, No range, Only to affect people romantically or sexually attracted to her, Extra time : one phase

For the Kissing and Only Ones atracted, you could go for "Limited Class of Minds"(-1/2) and "Skin-Contact" (-1). Maybe add Concentration to the Extra Time (it is easier to hit her).

Maybe Limited Effect(-1), as in these example Love-based Mind Controlls:

Cupid’s Touch(6E1 257): Mind Control 10d6, Telepathic (+¼) (62 Active Points); Only To Control/Inflict Love (-1). Total cost: 31 points.

Cupid’s Dart (6E BR 56): Mind Control 12d6 (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only To Control/Inflict Love (-1). Total cost: 20 points.

What me absolutely irritates, is that there is no "Maximum Effect Limitation" for Mental Powers. No way to say EGO+20 tops (before counting complications into it). At least there is nothing in the Basic Rulebook and the two core rulebooks, perhaps someone with the APG can help you out here.

What me absolutely irritates, is that there is no "Maximum Effect Limitation" for Mental Powers. No way to say EGO+20 tops (before counting complications into it). At least there is nothing in the Basic Rulebook and the two core rulebooks, perhaps someone with the APG can help you out here.

Are you upset that an EGO +20 would make someone mindcontrolled into thinking they loved the kisser? Isn't that the point of Mind Control?

Are you upset that an EGO +20 would make someone mindcontrolled into thinking they loved the kisser? Isn't that the point of Mind Control?

No, I am uncomfortable with a Love-Power that makes you kill your wife (of course, superhuman induced love can make you do that). Also, sometimes all I want to archive is a EGO+10 effect.

I had this idea for an "Angro-Power" for a brick: Must attack User; Only up to EGO+10.

That way he would target the user, even if you couldn't really do damage. But could still flee (EGO+20) and it wouldn't force people to attack you when they don't want to fight (EGO+30).

And I think MC would be a lot less problematic for most GM's, if it could be build with that limitation.

No' date=' I am uncomfortable with a Love-Power that makes you kill your wife (of course, superhuman induced love can make you do that). Also, sometimes all I [i']want[/i] to archive is a EGO+10 effect.

I had this idea for an "Angro-Power" for a brick: Must attack User; Only up to EGO+10.

That way he would target the user, even if you couldn't really do damage. But could still flee (EGO+20) and it wouldn't force people to attack you when they don't want to fight (EGO+30).

And I think MC would be a lot less problematic for most GM's, if it could be build with that limitation.

It can. You can use it as a form of limited power. Only to X-Effect.