WHo is Thor and the Gold Goast Guardians? (The Champions character)

Mathew

In AC issue 22, article Castle Security Inc, the timeline of Citidel mentions that one of his fellow members of Gold Coast Guardians was Thor. Now I know Thor is a "real" mythological character, not owned by Marvel (or COmico), but has there even been a writeup for him as the Champions universe character (not an adaption of the Marvel), or what about the other Gold Coast Guardians?

Re: WHo is Thor and the Gold Goast Guardians? (The Champions character)

Not the same character, since Citadel's heroic days were years ago, before his time with Viper, but there was a write-up for the mythological Thor in Champions Presents #1.

"A Menace Out of Time". At one point the time-manipulating villain pulls Thor from the past to fight the heroes. He's rather upset about missing Ragnarok.

Not the same character, since Citadel's heroic days were years ago, before his time with Viper, but there was a write-up for the mythological Thor in Champions Presents #1.

"A Menace Out of Time". At one point the time-manipulating villain pulls Thor from the past to fight the heroes. He's rather upset about missing Ragnarok.

Yeap....not a bad writeup of Thor for the time....of course...woefully underpowered by today's standard of HERO.

Gold Coast Guardians were a team in Florida...I think they were mentioned in Aaron Allston's Strikeforce.

No official write ups ever made it to my knowledge.

And the Thor question has already been answered ;)

The Gold Coast Guardians GM, as near as I can remember, was Graeme Smith. He ran a game in the Miami, Florida area back in the day. He married a woman named Melissa, who I went to college with. She was a good kid.

I was never in that game, but he ran a game in the same world as the one he ran for them that I did play in.

He mentioned the players only in passing, but as far as I know, the members of the team that he did mention were Thor, Doctor Erzatz, and a martial artist with a 35 dex that I don't remember the name of.