The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained herein)

megaplayboy

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained her

Interesting. I'm not sure how he brainwashes the women into serving him' date=' though. Should he have some sort of KS: Brainwashing or KS: Slave Training along with a PS, to represent that? Assume that's a very difficult task(-5 to -9, depending on the target's psych complications, strength of personality and so forth) with a long base time(1 week? 1 month? 1 season?), and that the process can be undone with extensive therapy(90 day inpatient, possibly involving medication) or maybe psychic surgery.[/quote']

Animal Handler: Hominids

Lucius Alexander

Animal Handler: Palindromedaries

Re: The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained her

Ms. Slutwalk(er)' date=' or Madame Slutwalk(er), perhaps? I dunno, the exhibitionistic aspect may overwhelm that aspect of the character. Side Note: New York State now permits women to go topless, under an equal protection ruling by their highest court. So she could legally fight crime while topless in NY, without having to worry about getting cited for a misdemeanor. I suppose she could walk around scantily clad but without a specific identifier(i.e., incognito), in areas where sexual predators are known to lurk, and beat up and arrest men who attempt to assault her.[/quote']

I thought she went totally naked? There's actually several places where she could go topless in the US. A few were total nudity isn't technically illegal too.

As for the name, I was thinking of the negative (and fairly sexist) connotation "slut" has for most people (At least in my experience). The overall concept works.

I thought she went totally naked? There's actually several places where she could go topless in the US. A few were total nudity isn't technically illegal too.

I need to find those places!

The name is a very deliberate choice on her part. Many people would assume that a woman who goes around naked must be a slut, in the derogatory sense of the word. She embraces it, with the idea that "if your limited brain can only define me by the word 'slut,' that's your own problem."

Well, I suppose what matters more than her name is how she's portrayed in-game. If she acts like an independent, strong, intelligent and sex-positive superheroine who does what she does to make a very pointed point, then I don't see a problem. If her behavior is more inconsistent or involves "sending mixed messages"(whatever that might mean in context), then the name will become representative of the problem posed by the character's portrayal/purpose in the game setting.

A general reflection:

Why introduce Romance into a campaign?

1) Because it's a part of almost every fictional genre.

2) Because players want to have romantic elements in the campaign.

3) Because romantic PC-to-PC and PC-to-NPC/DNPC interactions are entertaining and enjoyable, and can help show that there's more to the game than just solving mysteries, accomplishing missions/quests and fighting bad guys.

4) Because romantic goals can be co-equal with other character goals(I want to succeed in this quest in order to win the hand/heart of this prince/princess).

5) Because roleplaying is partly about expanding out beyond one's "comfort zone", and learning to explore aspects of characters that aren't "native" to one's own RL existence.

6) Because characters with romantic problems and relationships may be more relatable

7) Because characters who are super-successful at romance may be a form of wish-fulfillment for players in the same way playing a badass combat monster may be

8) Because it expands the field of social interactions in-game, making PRE and Interaction Skills more important and more worthwhile to purchase

9) Because you shouldn't get points for Romantic Rivalries, Distinctive Features or Social Complications if there's really not much in the way of romance or socializing in your game

10) Because it may draw in a broader group of gamers, including males and females who enjoy romantic roleplay and are a bit put off by combat-combat-combat type campaigns.

Why introduce eroticism and sexuality into a campaign?

1) Because it's a big part of a lot of genres

2) Because it's an underexplored element of some other genres, that players may be interested in exploring

3) Because it's a big part of real life, and including it may make characters more relatable

4) Because roleplaying is partly about expanding your comfort zone and trying things that are outside your RL experience

5) Because most modern game groups have mostly mature adult(age 25 or 30+) gamers, who can handle having some mature adult themes in-game

6) Because some NPCs make almost no sense without having erotic and sexual elements(e.g. sexy vampires, succubi, etc.)

7) Because sexual goals and motivations can be co-equal with other goals and motivations(I want to sleep with X, I want to sleep with as many men/women as possible,I want to erotically enslave the superhero(ine), I want to seduce the Prince/Princess, I want to build my harem, I want to change society's attitude towards Y, etc.)

8) Because "fan service"/titillation can have its appeal

9) Because it can expand the range of possible adventure themes, subplots and interactions

10) Because it can liberate a GM to flesh out parts of a campaign they hadn't worked on before, and allow them to explore themes they hadn't done before

Baroness Rainier von Vardenholm

13 STR 3

18 DEX 16

15 CON 5

15 INT 5

12 EGO 2

18 PRE 8

6 OCV 15

6 DCV 15

3 OMCV 0

3 DMCV 0

6 PD 4

6 ED 4

4 SPD 20

8 REC 4

30 END 2

30 STUN 5

12 BODY 2

(110)

Talents

9 Beautiful Warrior Aristocrat: +3 Striking Appearance

15 People Pleaser: +3 with Charm, Conversation and Persuasion; +3 with KS: Sexual Technique and PS: Perform Sexual Technique

12 Combat Luck(6/6)

10 Romantic Luck 2d6

8 Speed Seduction+6 to Charm, only to offset "hurry up" penalties(-1/2)

22 Riposte: Trigger (when character is hit by or Blocks an enemy’s attack and wants to strike back, activating Trigger takes no time, resetting Trigger is a Zero Phase Action; +¾) for up to HKA 4d6 (45 Active Points); OIF (weapon of opportunity; -½), Requires A Sword Tricks Roll (-½).

15 Storm of Steel: Autofire (5 shots; +½) for up to HKA 4d6 (30 Active Points); OIF (weapon of opportunity; -½), Requires A Sword Tricks Roll (-½).

20 Blademaster: +1d6 KA with swords and daggers

(111)

Skills

Fencing

Used with Blades Weapons Group; Blades Weapon Element is Free

Maneuver Points OCV DCV Damage/Effect

5 Ballestra +2 -2 Weapon +4 DC Strike; Half

Move Required

3 Cut 3 +2 +1 Weapon

4 Ceduto var 4 +0 +0 +15 STR to escape

Bind

4 Double a Double 4 +2 +2 Weapon +2 DC Strike, Must

Follow Predefined Maneuver

4 Fleche +2 -2 Weapon +v/10; FMove

4 Froissement -1 +1 Disarm, +10 STR to Disarm

roll

3 Grypes -1 -2 Grab One Limb, +10 STR

disarm

5 Lunge +1 -2 Weapon +4 DC

4 Parry +2 +2 Block, Abort

3 Pasata Soto +2 +2 Weapon + foe’s v/10 Strike, You Fall, Response to Ball-

estra, Fleche, Lunge

4 Prise de Fer +1 +0 Bind, +10 STR

4 Riposte +2 +2 Weapon +2 DC Strike, Must

Follow Block

5 Slash -2 +1 Weapon +4 DC Strike

5 Takeaway +0 +0 Grab Weapon, +10 STR to

Take Weapon Away

5 Thrust +1 +3 Weapon

3 Trip +2 -1 STR +1d6 Strike, target falls

4 Void — +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

15 +3 with Fencing

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Charm 13-(16-)

3 Conversation 13-

3 Persuasion 13-

5 High Society 14-

3 Tactics 12-

3 Riding 13-

3 PS: Baroness 13-

4 PS: Duelist 14-

3 KS: Sexual Technique 12-(15-)

3 PS: Perform Sexual Technique 12-(15-)

4 WF: common melee and missile weapons

(109)

Perks

5 Rank: Baroness

5 Wealth

60 Follower--Red Wolf, Amazar Tracker and troop captain, 300+ complications

(70)

Equipment

Fencing Sabre, 1d+1 KA, STR Min 8, +1 OCV

Light Leather Armor(3/3), Act. 12-

Riding Horse, unarmored

400 total points

complications

10 Romantic Rivalry with Goran Elfblooded

10 Infatuated with Princess Felicity

5 Social Complication: Bisexual

20 Hunted by Queen Miranda

10 Romantic Unluck 2d6

10 Top Blade Syndrome

10 Professional Rivalry with Baron Napoleon

Motivations: Save the princess; have an epic adventure; bring down the wicked Queen; prove she's the best fencer

Baronet Napoleon Salisbury du Champagne

15 STR 5

18 DEX 16

15 CON 5

15 INT 5

10 EGO 0

15 PRE 5

7 OCV 20

7 DCV 20

3 OMCV 0

3 DMCV 0

6 PD 4

6 ED 4

4 SPD 20

8 REC 4

30 END 2

30 STUN 5

12 BODY 2

(127)

Talents

3 Handsome Warrior Aristocrat(as kobolds go): +1 Striking Appearance

1 Sharp Dressed Man: +1 SA, OIF(fashionable clothing), extra time: 5 minutes

1 Mmm, What's That Scent You're Wearing?: +1 SA,limited IIF(perfume or cologne), extra time: 1 turn

12 Combat Luck(6/6)

22 Riposte: Trigger (when character is hit by or Blocks an enemy’s attack and wants to strike back, activating Trigger takes no time, resetting Trigger is a Zero Phase Action; +¾) for up to HKA 4d6 (45 Active Points); OIF (weapon of opportunity; -½), Requires A Sword Tricks Roll (-½).

15 Storm of Steel: Autofire (5 shots; +½) for up to HKA 4d6 (30 Active Points); OIF (weapon of opportunity; -½), Requires A Sword Tricks Roll (-½).

20 Blademaster: +1d6 KA with swords and daggers

4 +2 m run, +2 m leap

(78)

Skills

Fencing

Used with Blades Weapons Group; Blades Weapon Element is Free

Maneuver Points OCV DCV Damage/Effect

5 Ballestra +2 -2 Weapon +4 DC Strike; Half

Move Required

3 Cut 3 +2 +1 Weapon

4 Ceduto var 4 +0 +0 +15 STR to escape

Bind

4 Double a Double 4 +2 +2 Weapon +2 DC Strike, Must

Follow Predefined Maneuver

4 Fleche +2 -2 Weapon +v/10; FMove

4 Froissement -1 +1 Disarm, +10 STR to Disarm

roll

3 Grypes -1 -2 Grab One Limb, +10 STR

disarm

5 Lunge +1 -2 Weapon +4 DC

4 Parry +2 +2 Block, Abort

3 Pasata Soto +2 +2 Weapon + foe’s v/10 Strike, You Fall, Response to Ball-

estra, Fleche, Lunge

4 Prise de Fer +1 +0 Bind, +10 STR

4 Riposte +2 +2 Weapon +2 DC Strike, Must

Follow Block

5 Slash -2 +1 Weapon +4 DC Strike

5 Takeaway +0 +0 Grab Weapon, +10 STR to

Take Weapon Away

5 Thrust +1 +3 Weapon

3 Trip +2 -1 STR +1d6 Strike, target falls

4 Void — +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

15 +3 with Fencing

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Breakfall 13-

3Charm 13-

3 Conversation 12-

3 Persuasion 12-

5 High Society 13-

5 Animal Handler 13

3 Riding 13-

3 PS: Baronet 13-

4 PS: Duelist 14-

3 KS: Sexual Technique 12-

3 PS: Perform Sexual Technique 12-

4 WF: common melee and missile weapons

(112)

Perks

5 Rank: Baronet

10 Wealth

68 Follower--Secretariat, light warhorse/racehorse, 340+ complications

(83)

Equipment

Fencing Sabre, 1d+1 KA, STR Min 8, +1 OCV

Light Leather Armor(3/3), Act. 12-

Snuff pouch

Chocolates

400 total points

complications

10 Seeks humanoid female companionship

10 DF: High Kobold(about 5' tall, looks like a cute lizard boy)

10 Social Complication: High Kobold in human society

20 Hunted by Queen Miranda

10 Romantic Unluck 2d6

10 Top Blade Syndrome

10 Professional Rivalry with Baroness Rainier

Motivations: Save the princess; have an epic adventure; bring down the wicked Queen; prove he's the best fencer; get a girl(at last)

That's almost all of the "core" characters for the mini-campaign. I still have to write up the dark elf priestess of Lolz, plus 4 ladies in waiting, an amazar tracker/captain, the wood elf archer, a half-orc mercenary captain, the dragon queen of the forest, the mischievous faerie queen, the queen's elite guard, and the two horses, Secretariat and Firpon.

Well' date=' I suppose what matters more than her name is how she's portrayed in-game. If she acts like an independent, strong, intelligent and sex-positive superheroine who does what she does to make a very pointed point, then I don't see a problem. If her behavior is more inconsistent or involves "sending mixed messages"(whatever that might mean in context), then the name will become representative of the problem posed by the character's portrayal/purpose in the game setting.[/quote']

Exactly. It all depends on how she's played.

I see her as being strong and confidant. She's not at all flirtatious, at least, not when she's "in costume" and doing her superhero thing. She has an air of confidence and self-assurance that not even being completely nude can hamper. You know those rare people who can walk around nude and not seem like they're naked? That's her. She doesn't try and stop people from staring, no "hey, I'm up here." If people can't get over themselves enough to not stare, that's their problem. She can joke and kid, and insult super-villains, but no double-entendres or innuendo. She doesn't tease, doesn't hint that, just maybe, she might doink you if you catch her in the right mood, unless she really is interested in doinking you, in which case you should pretty easily be able to tell that she's seriously flirting with you. The casual flirt, the tease, is for people who aren't confident enough in themselves and seek attention as validation, she doesn't play that game. And of course, she gets deadly serious when sexual violence is involved.

T'Arantelle, Dark Elf Priestess of Lolz

10 STR 0

18 DEX 16

15 CON 5

20 INT 10

18 EGO 8

30 PRE 20

6 OCV 15

6 DCV 15

6 OMCV 9

6 DMCV 9

5 PD 3

5 ED 3

4 SPD 20

8 REC 4

40 END 4

28 STUN 4

10 BODY 0

(145)

Powers and Talents

12 Ebon Beauty: +4 Striking Appearance

4 OMG! Big Bewbz!+2 SA, Limited

4 Perfect Butt+2 SA, Limited

75 Dark Elf Magic 60 point Variable Power Pool, up to 60 active points, Requires Magic Roll(-1/2), Gestures and Incantations(-1/2)

12 Combat Luck(6/6)

5 Elven Protection: Mental Defense 5 points

5 Elven Protection: Power Defense 5 points

10 Romantic Luck 2d6

3 Ambidexterity

10 Danger Sense, Intuitive

(140)

Skills

15 Power: Magic, 19-

15 3 levels with Magic

3 Charm 15-(18/20+)

3 Conversation 15-(18/20+)

3 Persuasion 15-(18/20+)

3 KS: Sexual Technique 13-(16-)

3 PS: Perform Sexual Technique 13-(16-)

5 KS: Dark Elf Magic, 15-

3 Language: Faerie

4 Language: Elvish

1 Language: Taraqi

4 AK: Schwarzwald Forest, 14-

4 PS: High Priestess of Lolz, 16-

3 Stealth 12-

3 Eavesdropping, 13-

3 KS: Elvish Erotic Lore, 13-

5 Oratory 16-

(80)

Perks

10 High Priestess of Lolz

16 Contact, Lolz, 14-

9 Rep, High Priestess of Lolz, +3

(35)

Equipment

Staff, Dagger, protective raiments(3,3)

400 total points

Complications

25 Devoted to Lolz(VC, total)

15 Amorous

10 Romantic rivalry with Princess Felicity

15 Social Complication(Dark Elf, shunned by human society)

10 Distinctive Features(Very Beautiful, concealable, causes major reaction)

motivations: serve Lolz, guide party safely through forest, defeat enemies of forest, hook up with someone else in party

Thinking about how to integrate the different approaches I referenced into a "system". One thing, I think, is that the initial impression stage is probably best represented by a PRE attack, modified by striking appearance mods, overall mood/setting, appropriate actions, soliloquy/RP, etc. The level of effect should give a bonus for the subsequent stage, while an EGO roll might be permitted to shrug off the effects. Courtship/seduction can be represented by a straight Charm roll, again modified by SA, overall mood/setting, appropriate actions, RP, complementary skills, etc. An EGO roll to resist the effects can be permitted, with bonuses or penalties according to psych complications, inclinations, setting, etc. Successful seduction may give a bonus to the next stage. Sexual Intimacy can be represented by PS: Perform Sexual Technique, with KS: Sexual Technique or KS: Specific Person as complementary, with bonuses for charm, setting, taking extra time, and penalties for initiating new and/or taboo activities, inappropriate setting, etc. Success indicates a satisfactory sexual performance(e.g. climax, better than average), with critical success indicating a particularly satisfactory/epic/memorable performance(e.g. multi-orgasmic, marathon, deeply intimate, etc.). Success may also give a slight bonus to the next stage. Relationship Maintenance/Development requires a combination of skills, depending on circumstances, and is expected to be extensively role-played. Assume there's a scale from -5(ready to break up; they hate you and the bands you like; is either cheating on you or getting ready to; is meeting with their attorney to discuss a divorce petition) to +5(completely devoted to you, you can do no wrong, they'd elope with you tonight). Every week or month, in-game-time, you are confronted with a basic scenario. You have to roll a Relationship roll(KS: Specific Person(assume 11- if it's your DNPC, 10- if you're married, 8- if you just started dating(this level is free)), with Charm or other appropriate skill as complementary. If you succeed by 1 point or less, your Relationship level does not shift. If you succeed by 2 points or more, your Relationship level improves by 1. If you roll a critical success, your Relationship level improves by 2(or more). If you fail by 2 points or less, your Relationship level goes down 1. If you fail by 3 points or more, your Relationship level goes down 2. If you roll a critical failure, your Relationship level goes down 3(or more). You get bonuses for the other party having a favorable psych complication, for things going well(job, family, etc.), for a good sex life, and for maintaining your attractiveness. You get penalties for unfavorable psychs(like "distrusts men", "jealous", "demanding", "wandering eye"), poor or no sex, letting yourself go, and for various kinds of mistreatment. Specific and egregious mistreatment is likely to result in an automatic lowering of RL: domestic abuse, open infidelity, coercive and/or deviant sexual behavior, neglecting the relationship, ignoring them, causing them public humiliation/embarrassment, altering the nature of the relationship(closed--> open, monogamous-->polygamous, vice versa, married-->separated, live-in-->live separately(or vice versa)), and so forth. The Relationship Level acts as a bonus or penalty to the roll for the last stage, Romantic/Erotic Transition, which covers both ending relationships and intensifying them. A Charm roll, with KS: Specific person as complementary(or vice versa) is applied, with some bonuses for extra time, and the RL is applied to the roll. If the task is to end the relationship, then the relationship can end on good, bad or neutral terms. A narrow success(1 point or less) means that the relationship ends on neutral terms. A solid success(2 points or more) means that the relationship ends on good terms(with some prospect for restarting it if the character changes their mind). A critical success means that the relationship ends on very good terms, and there are strong prospects for resuming the relationship if the character wishes to. A narrow failure means the relationship ends on neutral terms, but the prospects for resuming the relationship are diminished. A solid failure means the relationship ends on bad terms, and there may be some hostility, bitterness or other animus towards the character. A critical failure means the relationship ends on very bad terms, and "there will be blood". For those seeking to intensify or progress a relationship, success means that the relationship successfully transitions to the next level. "Levels" depend on the nature of the relationship. For single, monogamous partners seeking progression along those lines, the levels could be:

1. Dating

2. Intimate(i.e., having sex)

3. Going Steady(your basic boyfriend/girlfriend, girlfriend/girlfriend, boyfriend/boyfriend relationship)

4. Living Together

5. Engaged

6. Married

7. Married with Children

8. Stable Marriage with adult children

For polyamorous, polygamous groups, one might add "New Partner", "New Spouse", "Children with New Spouse" to the mix, and possibly "Bisexual Interplay" as well. "Open Marriage/Close Marriage" and "Open Relationship/Closed Relationship" may be options for single/monogamous also.

For dominant/submissive relationships, both voluntary and coerced, the levels might be

1. Dating/Training

2. Intimacy/Sexual Training

3. Steady Dominance/Submission

4. Intensified Training

5. Preparation for duty

6. Devotion/Complete Conditioning

7. Brood Slave/Breeding

8. Slave Co-Trainer(the slave assists the master in training and conditioning new slaves)

(this might apply to voluntary BDSM relationships(except for the last two), coerced/hypnotized sex slaves, and concubines/intimate servants)

A mild success = making it to next level of relationship, but RL diminishes by 1

A solid success = next level, no change to RL

A critical success = next level, +1 to RL(if RL already at 5, then character has option to progress relationship two levels instead of one)

A mild failure = making it to next level of relationship, but RL diminishes by 2

A solid failure = no change in level, RL diminishes by 3

A critical failure = relationship drops a whole level, RL diminishes by 4(and ends if RL drops below -5).

When I have a chance, I will attempt to elaborate a bit on how the 12 different approaches may play a role in this system.

I would add that, in the case of casual sexual encounters(e.g. a one-night stand), that one can probably skip the maintenance stage and go right to transition. One's RL is then dependent on their performance in the first 3 stages.

Hmmm...could Relationship Level be a type of Change Environment?

Imagine if a character had a +5 Relationship Level Change Environment as a targeted ability?

Or a -5 Relationship Level Change Environment to cause breakups?

Hmmm...could Relationship Level be a type of Change Environment?

Imagine if a character had a +5 Relationship Level Change Environment as a targeted ability?

Or a -5 Relationship Level Change Environment to cause breakups?

I would tend to lean against it, because Relationship Level should be more expensive than Libido level, imo. But I suppose one could charge 10 points/RL and have the ability to cause hookups/breakups. If it's long-term, then in theory one could permanently alter RL.

I would generally suggest that an inobvious form of MC could be used to subtly raise/lower RL. Raising or lowering the Stage of the Relationship probably requires something like a Social or Mental Transform, if you're using powers to do it.

I would tend to figure that RL will fluctuate a great deal over time but generally trend upward or downward. Someone attempting to seduce someone in a relationship should probably take a penalty according to both the RL and the Stage level. If the RL is actually negative, they may get a bonus, modified by the Stage Level. Someone with RL 5, at the highest stage of relationship, should be extremely difficult to seduce(penalty to Charm roll and bonus to EGO roll to resist the attempt).

For the write-ups with the 2 levels of Big Bewbz and 2 levels of Perfect Butt SA abilites' date=' I'm curious why not just do 4 levels of something like "Hot Body" instead?[/quote']

That's one way to go, but the people who like big boobs and big/perfect butts may not overlap completely. Also, one might assign a bonus to PRE attacks depending on what part of their anatomy they're showing off.

I suppose one might have a separate set of Relationship Stages for Attractive Friends:

1. Casual Acquaintances

2. Friends(platonic)

3. Good Friends, some unresolved sexual tension

4. Best Friends, higher unresolved sexual tension

5. BFFs, heavy flirtation

6. F-Buddies

7. Committed F-Buddies, have sex frequently and enthusiastically, "no strings"

8. (add as partner in polyamorous relationship, or as gf/bf in monogamous relationship, etc.)

That's almost all of the "core" characters for the mini-campaign. I still have to write up the dark elf priestess of Lolz' date=' plus 4 ladies in waiting, an amazar tracker/captain, the wood elf archer, a half-orc mercenary captain, the dragon queen of the forest, the mischievous faerie queen, the queen's elite guard, and the two horses, Secretariat and Firpon.[/quote']

Priestess of Lolz... lolz. :D

JG

One could probably set a similar bar for Societal Morality scales(with Morality Level, -5 to +5) and Stages:

0. Complete Repressive, No Sexual or Romantic content in media, No Sex outside marriage, sex is for procreation only, adultery and abortion are capital crimes, marriages are arranged and consented to by parents.

1. Highly Repressive, No Sexual Content in media, No Sex outside marriage, sex can be recreational but "approved positions" are limited, adultery and abortion are serious crimes, marriages are arranged or consented to by parents.

2. Moderately Repressive, Limited Sexual Content in media(Maxim magazine level), sex can be recreational but some practices are still considered "deviant", adultery and abortion are technically crimes but seldom enforced, one can marry freely but marriage outside one's class or race is frowned upon(SSM is probably still illegal). Prostitution illegal.

3. Slightly Repressive, Mild Sexual Content in media with restricted distribution(Playboy), recreational sex and some premarital sex okay and wider range of techniques and practices accepted, adultery is disapproved and abortion is restricted, marriage outside class/race still frowned upon but not unheard of. Prostitution illegal but other sex work may not be(e.g. Stripping)

4. Indifferent, Strong Sexual Content in media with restricted distribution(Penthouse) and limited with wider distribution(Maxim), recreational sex okay, premarital sex okay, homosexuality is tolerated, adultery is tolerated but generally disapproved, abortion is mildly restricted, marriage is fairly open(SSM may be legal). Prostitution may not be universally illegal. (e.g. United States, today)

5. Slightly Permissive, Very Strong Sexual content with restricted distribution(fetish stuff), and mild with wider distribution(Playboy), recreational sex is accepted, premarital sex accepted, homosexuality accepted, adultery tolerated with indifference, abortion and birth control unrestricted, marriage is fairly open, SSM legal, polygamy may be legal. Prostitution legal. (e.g. I dunno, Sweden?)

6.Moderately Permissive, Extreme Sexual content with restricted distribution(dark fetish stuff), strong with wider distribution(Penthouse, explicit sex on tv and in film), recreational sex encouraged/normative, premarital sex encouraged, homosexuality accepted, bisexuality encouraged, adultery accepted, unrestricted birth control, open marriages, SSM legal, poly marriage legal. Sexual Jealousy slightly stigmatized. Prostitution legal and ubiquitous.

7. Highly Permissive, Very strong sexual content with wide distribution, casual sex very common, teenage sex very common, hands-on sex ed, sexual experimentation encouraged, sexual jealousy highly stigmatized. Prostitution "an honorable profession".

8. Completely Permissive, Extreme sexual content with wide distribution, casual sex and group sex normative, anything goes with few exceptions(bestiality, necrophilia, paedophilia), voluntary/indentured sex slave contracts legal. Chastity, strict monogamy and sexual jealousy heavily stigmatized. (e.g. Pornworld)

You could probably have a couple more levels at each end--one where even procreational sex is prohibited and all romance is banned, and one where even forms of coercive/depraved sex are "permitted". The current extremes might be considered "dystopian", while the further extremes could be considered "hellish"(no sexual gratification at all, or sexual gratification is the only thing that matters at all).

That's one way to go' date=' but the people who like big boobs and big/perfect butts may not overlap completely. Also, one might assign a bonus to PRE attacks depending on what part of their anatomy they're showing off.[/quote']

They could also be different Psychological Complications (fetishes), which might apply in a standard game and would be much more likely in an Erotic game.

JG

2. Moderately Repressive, Limited Sexual Content in media(Maxim magazine level), sex can be recreational but some practices are still considered "deviant", adultery and abortion are technically crimes but seldom enforced, one can marry freely but marriage outside one's class or race is frowned upon(SSM is probably still illegal). Prostitution illegal.

3. Slightly Repressive, Mild Sexual Content in media with restricted distribution(Playboy), recreational sex and some premarital sex okay and wider range of techniques and practices accepted, adultery is disapproved and abortion is restricted, marriage outside class/race still frowned upon but not unheard of. Prostitution illegal but other sex work may not be(e.g. Stripping)

4. Indifferent, Strong Sexual Content in media with restricted distribution(Penthouse) and limited with wider distribution(Maxim), recreational sex okay, premarital sex okay, homosexuality is tolerated, adultery is tolerated but generally disapproved, abortion is mildly restricted, marriage is fairly open(SSM may be legal). Prostitution may not be universally illegal. (e.g. United States, today)

Just as a note, I'd say that the U.S. is much closer to a slightly repressive social morality level overall, with wide areas at the moderately repressive level. When you start discussing differences between certain age, religion, and urban/rural groups, this is even clearer. There's even a bit of slightly to moderate permissive in the younger crowd, but I can't see them ever been more than a fringe element in our society, unfortunately.

Gods, Aliens, Elves, Vampires, Demons, Angels, and alternate romantic, erotic and sexual lifestyles

This is a pretty broad category, but basically it covers the romantic, erotic and sexual lifestyles and habits of non-human beings, such as gods, aliens, elves(and other fantasy races), vampires(and other undead/supernatural beings), demons(possibly including qliphothic beings), angels(including servants of polytheistic pantheons), as well as any lifestyle choice other than heteronormative/generally monogamous/"straight sex".

Gods may have fairly extreme lifestyles, inasmuch as they may not have a fixed form or gender, may not have a moral authority to report to(besides each other), and may have worshippers willing to do anything they want. Some gods, like Zeus, may respect almost no boundaries or parameters--gender, species, kinship, age, consent--and freely engage in sexual activity (and even procreation) with any partners they wish. Others may be much more selective or disciplined, being either serially monogamous, permanently chaste, or only focusing their amorous attentions on specific types of partner(heroes, virgins, river nymphs, monarchs, etc.). Still others may have somewhat deviant interests and spend a great deal of time indulging in their particular "kink". The degree of moral accountability of a deity is inversely proportional to their relative power/rank in their pantheon--the higher the rank, the less accountable they are. Some gods are highly prone to jealousy, and it can prove worse than fatal to cheat on them. Others are just as prone to treat all relationships as casual, and may even fail to remember a particular mortal they dallied with. When interacting with or roleplaying deities, players should remember these three things--Power, Immortality, No Accountability. Gods generally have a tendency to get what they want, and severely punish those who deny it to them or disappoint them. They are immortal, and so normal goals and motivations may seem a bit alien to them. They are accountable to almost no one, so even taboo or illegal(for mortals) acts they commit may trigger little more than a shrug from them when confronted about them. Enjoying the attentions of a god should definitely be a mixed bag--on the one hand, the benefits are likely to be pretty awesome(fantastic sex, lucrative gifts, exotic travel, lots of connections and favors), while on the other hand, the drawbacks can be pretty bad(jealousy, abuse, demands on time, possibly long absences(gods have a very different sense of time, being immortal)), even fatal at times.

Aliens, by the very nature of being "alien" to humanity, can have virtually any lifestyle the imagination can come up with. They could be completely asexual, all bisexual, could have multiple genders and a really complicated reproductive process, incestuous with reproduction via inbreeding, poly or omni-sexual, sexually parasitic or symbiotic(requiring another species to reproduce and sexually interact with), mate for life or for minutes at a time, use sex only for reproduction, use sex to establish dominance(heaven help the diplomatic crew that makes first contact!), use sex to resolve disputes(like the bonobo monkeys do), use sex as the currency of normative social interaction(all social interactions become sexual in nature, even arguments), use sex only for recreation(with procreation entirely separated from sex), reproduce via cloning or genetic engineering, have only one child, have swarms of children(who they may or may not reproduce/have sex with), have strict taboos or no taboos, never date outside their species or only date outside their species, utilize external tools, robots, drones or another species to satisfy their whims/needs(sex slaves, concubines, drones, droids, or a voluntary dom/sub relationship), use natural seductive prowess to secure relationships/sex, use natural seductive powers to secure what they want, etc.

(to be continued)