X Ray-ted Vision

phoenix240

Re: X Ray-ted Vision

Iron Will: "I'm twelve and you're a perv!"

Oddly, one of the characters I didn't list is Iron Will.

I didn't list him because, while he has the body of a Nazi super soldier, his mind is shared with the astral projection of a 10 year old Jewish boy (who would have grown up to be one of the worlds most powerful psychics, had he not "died" back in the 40's). Regardless, little William is the moral compass of the duo and would have serious issues with this sort of thing...

Iron Will: "I'm twelve and you're a perv!"

Cheeta: In his secret ID he is the oldest player in the NFL. He will think about the number of people he's shared a locker room with, when it hits four digits he will reluctantly say no,

To continue

Dolphin is invulnerable, and doesn't fully grok clothing-as-protection. he wears as little as social convention allows, and has no problem with casual nudity. He will bare all for charity.

Snow Leopard Will agree if tasteful and for charity.

Millennium Tasteful & for charity, but his idea of tasteful would be recreating the pose ofa classical nude statue. IOW, full frontal, no figleaf.

Knight Rider actually built her successful lingerie, perfume, accessory empire from her catwalk career. She has no problem with the general concept of a doign a nudie spread to raise money for charity (she'd go with UNICEF.) But she's a smart, hard nosed business woman so when she sat down with the girlie magazine people her first question is going to be "What do you mean by 'All the money raised? My appearance fee? Fine. What about your advertsing revenue for the issue, including the website?"

So yeah she'd do it, but she'd drive a hard deal and get as much money for UNICEF as she can.