1-Point Game

Pteryx

The challenge: come up with particularly interesting special effects for things that cost 1 Real Point and no more than 6 Active Points.

Example:

+2 COM (1 Active Point); IIF (ring, -1/4) (1 real point)

This magical ring automatically takes care of your personal hygene to a degree you couldn't manually. You wake up every day with your hair perfect, shiny teeth and fresh breath, no significant body odor, and no blemishes. Normal bathing is unnecessary, though if you get significantly soiled (say, covered in mud) you'll still have to to take care of that yourself.

Anyone else? -- Pteryx

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought you meant 1-point characters. Typically, characters are referred to as '150-point characters' or whatever. I assumed this meant 1 point and perhaps 1 point in Disadvantages (1 Quirk).

"I'm playing the team brick! His STR is 20!*"

* He's also clumsy, ugly, and as dumb as a bag of hammers.

20 STR 10

8 DEX -6

13 CON 6

9 BOD -2

3 INT -7

8 EGO -4

10 PRE 0

4 COM -3

6 PD 2

3 ED 0

2 SPD 2

7 REC 0

26 END 0

26 STN 0

Total CHA cost = -2

Power: Armor 2/1 for 4 points.

Quirk: Thinks wearing glasses constitutes a secret identity (1 point).

Ta da!! This was done while posting in about five minutes. Oh FINODH, I need to get a LIFE.

Originally posted by Zed-F

Just buy Gary's rocket to space with usable as attack, a few more megascale increments, and attach it to the Earth to superleap it into the Sun. :)

do you mean something like this:

1" superleap, megascaled +4 (10 quadrillion Km, or 1,000 light years, or 1% of the diameter of the Milky way galaxy), Active points: 5 ,-1 OAF, -1/2 (point Focus in direction to jump, require both hands to activate), -1/4 Incantations (Have a nice flight!, pasword for machine), -1/4 OIHID (part of a suit), -1/2 extra time (one extra segment, to charge up.)

then you can slap on a naked power advantage of UAA, and slap on the same lims, and then you have a suit that has aparati at the hands that will either propel you anywhere you want, or to aim at another and make them fly away, forever. also if you tie the victim down before this happens, with restraints strong enough to resist that force, then i think that would knock the earth outta orbit, so you just need to aim it right, thanks for giving me an Idea to use against my players, it will make a fun mission....

:D

Summon 5 pt girl, slavishly loyal (+1). 2 active points. OAF fragile, cell phone (-1 1/4) Summoned girl must travel under own power (-1/2) Summoned girl must inhabit the locale (-1/2). 1 real point.

Girl has all stats at 8 except for 20 com and a few misc skills such as seduction.

Originally posted by Gary

Summon 5 pt girl, slavishly loyal (+1). 2 active points. OAF fragile, cell phone (-1 1/4) Summoned girl must travel under own power (-1/2) Summoned girl must inhabit the locale (-1/2). 1 real point.

Girl has all stats at 8 except for 20 com and a few misc skills such as seduction.

The Henry Winkler Talent:D Just add Gestures(snaps fingers)

Oooooo... I want that cell phone!

Everfull Cooler

LS (Eating: Character does not eat) (3 Active Points); OAF (-1), Restrainable (-1/2) (1 Real Point)

This is a small one person cooler that is always full of drinks and sandwiches, just hope that noone ever chains it shut on you! For more generous types, you can upgrade it with bulky focus and area effect radius and feed your friends too! :D