Malvan Arena Event

GestaltBennie

I hope he doesn't look that formless and devoid of expression all the way through the encounter.

Part of that is the application of special effects during an encounter, and part of that is (unfortunately) the obscuring effect of fire flight.

And Archie, I can try to recruit some good DPSes and make a run at it next time you're on. Let me know.

I have not won past Ironclad and Durok in over 50 matches. The mission? Keeps timing us out and we lose despite 4 of us annhilating Ironclad turning on Durok annd proceeding to do the same. Really really annoying. ;) after 50 plus tries. As for Firewing well I hhave not seen him yet except on Scott's Thundrax page in the PRIMUS Database.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, since this event was up again, I formed up a team and finally completed it, and it was exciting.

I'm responding now many other players were stuck at the same point: the Duratok and Ironclad tag team.

And after beating it, then replaying a few times, it's pretty much a guaranteed win with just 2 steps:

1.) Go into the Alert with the DPSest team of level 40s. 3 or 4 good DPS can carry the 1 or 2 PUGs.

2.) When facing Duratok and Ironclad, don't be afraid, I found they don't hit that hard after tanking it as an Unleashed.

Basically, Duratok and Ironclad really aren't your enemies. They're holding back. The enemy is the timer.

Then after that completion, we repeated it with a rotation of members, with 3 staple DPS (myself included).

(Firewing is actually easier because although he can 1-hit KO you, you have more time to take him down.)

It's really fun, being able to face the famous Ironclad himself...and finding out you can probably take him on in a duel.