The Fox's Armory: What do you want to see

JmOz

Once upon a time I made a huge list of Utility Belt gadgets.  Sense then I have been slowly (Snail's look like they are traveling at the speed of light slowly) on turning them into a book called The Fox's Armory (working title).  Other than the roughly 80 power write ups I have planned I would like some help deciding what else will be in this book

What I have right now is this

Movement gadgets (8)

Defensive (4)

Surveillance, Communication, & Misc Tools (22)

Melee Weapons (11)

Other Weapons (6)

Grenade Weapons (17)

Thrown Weapons (13)

I plan on adding a section on vehicles & bases and Iconic Weapons (more on this in a minute).  I also plan on expanding on a few sections (Specifically a few more movement and defensive gear).  There is a large chance that Misc Tools will be pulled out of surveillance and comm to become an "Other" sections. 

So my questions for you is what do you want to see

I would also like some help with a list of Iconic weapons, these are gadgets that can define a Street Level Super Hero.  Please note this is in Champions not Dark Champions.  In some ways I see this as being between what DC:TAS was suppose to be and normal Champions.  I have a small list already, but I feel I need more Items in this section (I have about 5 that I have planned already)

Thanks for the help all 

Portable Platform. Bondage Remover Micro-Chainsaw (Penatrating from skin to rope, cloth, webbing, up to rather soft metals.). Para-glide Cape. Wooden Spike (in case of Vampire). Silver Spike (in case of Werewolfs). Cold Iron Spike (in case of Fea Folks). Portable Heating Unit. Caltrops. Micro Computer With WiFi built into it. Remote Control for Remote Control Vehicle (and the ability to change frequencys to hijack control of evil RCV weaponry/transport). Sent Blocker.

Some great suggestions in there.  The part I am having the most trouble with is the iconic weapons.  These are weapons with the serial numbers rubbed off

Already planning on

• Mockingbird's staff
  • Green Arrrow/Hawkeye's bow
  • Fox's Sword
  • Belt of MIGHT
  • Holo Jewelry

Raven's Gatcha Cup And Ball Game: (their is no Raven in Gachaman, but...) Streching ('string'), Hand-to-hand Attack (Ball or 'plastic' toy base), HKA (spike on toy), Blast NND Leathal (does Body when Stun runs out: +0, Defense Is Life Support: No Need To Breath) (strangled by 'plastic' string). +Hand-to-hand Attack, Stun Only, Only From Behind (trained to KO opponent from behind).

Some great suggestions in there.  The part I am having the most trouble with is the iconic weapons.  These are weapons with the serial numbers rubbed off

Already planning on

• Mockingbird's staff
  • Green Arrrow/Hawkeye's bow
  • Fox's Sword
  • Belt of MIGHT
  • Holo Jewelry

Daredevil's Billy Club

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wants to join Billy's Daredevil Club

There have to be boomerangs--Batman uses them, and at least two villains have them as their signature weapons.  They have endless possibilities for customization, and they're relatively lightweight so they can be easily carried.

Directed energy weapons--lasers, heat rays, freeze rays, stun rays, paralysis rays, you name it.  In a hero's hands they're most likely to be non-lethal variants, and if they do possess lethal potential--such as disintegrator rays--they are never used against living targets.

Holo Earrings: (ah la Gem And The Holograms) Instant Change Transform (clothing to any other clothing). + to Disguise Skill. Prehaps a Flash attack (Disco Strobe Attack).

Minor correction: It's Jem and the Holograms.

I'd like to see the Strobe Attack. There are numerous examples of this being used in movies, comics, shows, etc.

<p>Iconic Weaponry Of 'Street Level' Comic Book Characters.<p>.<p>Batman: The Batarang.<p>Captain America: His shield.<p>Nomad: Two throwing disks.<p>The Punisher: Lots of military grade guns, knives, and other weaponry. In fact, The Punisher doesn't have an iconic weapon per say...<p>Daredevil: His throwing clubs.<p>The Spirit: Anything he gets his hands on. He prefers a mean right hook, but his city loves him so much that she provides for him...<p>Green Hornet: Gas Gun with sleep gas, and his Sting, a laser gun used against objects only.<p>The Sandman: Gun which tosses a sand like substance which does what other sleep gas guns do.<p>.<p>That is all I can think up right now. Oh, one more: Spiderman's Web Shooters. And another: Black Widow's Widow Bite bracelets.