Toy Boy: Help Wanted

steriaca

Great idea to do the Legos as a Barrier rather than an Entangle. 

As to the forced shinking ray -- yeah, I know that's pushing the boundaries.  Besides which, in retrospect I realized it should be Tranform rather than Shrinking UAA (keep the same point level, just reduce STR, Movement Powers, and Attack Powers proportional to the size shrunk, using the saved points to pay for Shrinking with 0 END, Persistent, Always On).

Taking a page from a short story (I think by Steven King), he could have a bunch of little green army guys (I'd buy them as a single summoned Automaton written up like an insect swarm).  If so, don't forget those LGAGs with rocket launchers!

Rocket-propelled Lawn Darts:  RKA, AP, Indirect (death from above!)

Slip-and-Slide... of Doom!:  Change Environment, with a failed DEX roll causing a Blast with Double Knockback

Official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle :  Buy as a Flash vs. Sight Group ("You'll put your eye out, kid!")

I'd give him X-Ray Glasses (the kind you used to find advertised in comic books long ago, just ones that actually work).

43 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Great idea to do the Legos as a Barrier rather than an Entangle. 

As to the forced shinking ray -- yeah, I know that's pushing the boundaries.  Besides which, in retrospect I realized it should be Tranform rather than Shrinking UAA (keep the same point level, just reduce STR, Movement Powers, and Attack Powers proportional to the size shrunk, using the saved points to pay for Shrinking with 0 END, Persistent, Always On).

Taking a page from a short story (I think by Steven King), he could have a bunch of little green army guys (I'd buy them as a single summoned Automaton written up like an insect swarm).  If so, don't forget those LGAGs with rocket launchers!

Rocket-propelled Lawn Darts:  RKA, AP, Indirect (death from above!)

Slip-and-Slide... of Doom!:  Change Environment, with a failed DEX roll causing a Blast with Double Knockback

Official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle :  Buy as a Flash vs. Sight Group ("You'll put your eye out, kid!")

I'd give him X-Ray Glasses (the kind you used to find advertised in comic books long ago, just ones that actually work).

All are something I can see him doing, but not in every encounter. Perhaps a "kids stuff" VVP. None of these steps on the toes of IMP members.

The members of IMP, for thoes like Bolo who don't know these guys...

Mr. Smiley: A former "company" assassin (CIA, NSA, ECT...) turned freelance assassin and defacto leader of IMP (as he is the only 'sane' member). His trademarks are his emoticon mask (), portable rail gun, and a poison which makes him "Joker-lite".

Death Jester: Rich kid obsessed with the Three Stooge. Also uses toys and jester props as weapons.

Jack-O-Lantern: Brother to Mr. Smiley, he is sort of a bargain basement Green Goblin with some DC's Scarecrow mixed in.

Mad Hatter: Uses a special hat which grants him mental powers. Uses said powers to drive people to kill themselves.

Marionette: A mind controler specializing in getting other people to kill said target.

Miss Synister: Video game obsessive female assassin from Russia.

The Fool: Murderous midget specializing in tumbling and darts.

Popgun.

2 hours ago, Terminax said:

The toy every boy wants growing up... a Big Wheels Car! Except his version goes 100 mph and has a smoke screen/oil slick or spike (in the shape of Jacks maybe?) dispenser out the back.

Now that one might be doable using vehicle rules. But it is between an adult Big Wheel or an adult Big Green Machine.

download.jpeg

fa37e060f440826ff496696be4540d0d.jpg

Edited by steriaca
Added an image

3 minutes ago, Ninja-Bear said:

Big Green Machine for sure!

Well, green is a staple comic book color for "evil". Purple also.

Considering most IMP members have vehicles, and having him join IMP to get close to the men who injured him is an option, I say why not. Also...quick getaway.

18 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

For some reason I'm envisioning him having a Toy Box, and a Toy Belt, and a Toymobile, and...

Sorry, don't mind me.  Just having 1960s-era Batman TV flashbacks.

I picture him as someone who would fight someone with a Toy Box and a Toy Belt and a Toymobile.