The Page Has been Moved

PhantomGM2602

THE wEBSITE THAT i GOT MY pdfS FROM HAS MOVED SO HERE'S  the url for the site which is called the The HERO Games Store

the hero games store

If you can't get to the site this way  just Google "Hero Games Store" and you'll be redirected to the files section .Scroll down to the section Marked books  then to RPG then to collections and you'll find Superhero games.

I actually assumed he just screwed the link up, not that it was moderation.  Doesn't grok to me that they'd nuke the link but leave the instructions on how to get to where the link pointed intact. 

Either way, it's instructions on how to get to a site that's got copyrighted stuff and he posted it on the copyright holder's site so I'm still wondering what he expected to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Gnome BODY (important!) said:

I actually assumed he just screwed the link up, not that it was moderation.  Doesn't grok to me that they'd nuke the link but leave the instructions on how to get to where the link pointed intact. 

I used to do that same sort of thing on my old board-- screw with links to pirated material, etc.  Remember that not only do Shomshak, Heimforth, Surbrook, and others earn income as writers and creators, I have supplemented my own income that same way: makes me take a rather personal offense to piracy.  That's why I click the links: I'm the ... ahem... "jerk" (proud jerk!) who reports crap like that.  Sure, I gripe about not being able to afford this or that when I really want it; we all do.  But that's life.  I either wait until I can get it, or I do without.  My scanning project -- approved by the copyright holders, mind you-- is my first attempt at doing something about the availability of materials: I'm hoping to create a low-cost _legit_ way to make accessible some things that either are no longer out there or are cost-prohibitive.  Again: _legitimate_ access.  Not just snatching someone's hard work.

Duke

3 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

I used to do that same sort of thing on my old board-- screw with links to pirated material, etc.  Remember that not only do Shomshak, Heimforth, Surbrook, and others earn income as writers and creators, I have supplemented my own income that same way: makes me take a rather personal offense to piracy.  That's why I click the links: I'm the ... ahem... "jerk" (proud jerk!) who reports crap like that.  Sure, I gripe about not being able to afford this or that when I really want it; we all do.  But that's life.  I either wait until I can get it, or I do without.  My scanning project -- approved by the copyright holders, mind you-- is my first attempt at doing something about the availability of materials: I'm hoping to create a low-cost _legit_ way to make accessible some things that either are no longer out there or are cost-prohibitive.  Again: _legitimate_ access.  Not just snatching someone's hard work.

Duke

Duke here is right. The people who write the games have family to support, food to put on the table, clothing to wear, a nice warm place to live, etc. And the publishers have all of those things also, AND a business to run AND KEEP ALIVE. Sure, I have a few bootleg files myself. But mostly, if I can afford something from Hero, and I want it, I try to purchase it.

Unless your out to kill this business for some reason, don't bootleg...purchase.

Imagine a world where nobody publishes anything, cause of bootlegers...no more books of any stripe at all.