Teen Champions - looking for players - 6th ed. - online

Barton

Is anyone interested in a Teen Champions 6th edition game? 

Would be online using Discord and Roll20, Saturday 8p to 12 midnight Central time; once every two or three weeks.

I would prefer new to Hero System players [they get priority]. 

This will be a role play heavy game, but light hearted in tone, think X-Men [copyright Disney] or DC SuperHero Girls [copyright DC] with teen angst turned down.

I have not yet got all the planning done yet for the game, that the stage of asking if interest.

• Barton changed the title to Teen Champions - looking for players - 6th ed. - online

Sounds like you are talking about a school based setting.  Would it be more like X-Men Evolution (You have everyone living in one place and training their powers there, but going to school nearby) or more like the DC Superhero Girls (where the school is powers and  regular school stuff)?

47 minutes ago, Roth said:

Sounds like you are talking about a school based setting.  Would it be more like X-Men Evolution (You have everyone living in one place and training their powers there, but going to school nearby) or more like the DC Superhero Girls (where the school is powers and  regular school stuff)?

Wanted it more like DC Superhero Girls. Interested in playing?

The game is a go. Now I must organize my thoughts and get some documents for the players about settings and point limits and the like.

I will be contact via private message the people in this thread.

I am open for more players, any one else interested???

Hi there, I just now saw this posting. I'd be interested in joining if the game is still open. What archetypes are already filled? I'm happy to make someone to fit in and fill in cracks if possible. Drop me a line to let me know if I can join and we can chat about your game and character creation. I have Hero Designer and have played quite a bit of 6th edition (so if this is a problem, LMK, as I know you want newer players). I am on Discord at HighlandGreen#5213 and am well versed in Roll20. I also have a ton of resources I'd be happy to share.

Curious about the game. I might be able to get some free time on Saturdays to play. I'm fairly familiar with Discord & Roll20 and I've been playing Champions for awhile, though mostly 4th Edition. I know there might be a waiting list, but I'm just trying to get my name on it! {Grin}