Lightyear

Pariah

While I certainly have nothing against Chris Evans, if any other actor besides Allen were to voice Buzz Lightyear, it should have been Jonathan Frakes. I tell you, all Riker needs is to take himself about a dozen times more seriously, and get himself a really cool spacesuit with pop-out wings and a laser light in the forearm, and there'd be no difference between the two.

22 hours ago, Starlord said:

It will be difficult to enjoy Buzz Lightyear with a different voice than Tim Allen.  Feels like a completely different character.

Well, it is a completely different character. The premise of the show is to tell the story of the hero that inspired the toy.

I read part of an interview with Chris Evans yesterday, and he said that being asked to work on a Pixar project is a dream come true for him. This from a guy who's become famous for playing one of the most recognizable movie characters of the last 50 years.